Girls wanting to lose 50-100 pounds/20-45 kg (Read 1st post)

Options

Replies

• PPL2548
    PPL2548 Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    Just started fitness pay and fitbit. Would love to join the group.
  • SarahRuthRuns
    SarahRuthRuns Posts: 118 Member
    Options
    I would like to join, I have about 65 lbs to lose. :(

~Sarah

SRY1027
  • GangreneHeart
    Options
    Never really been a part of a group, but I'll give it a try. My ultimate weight loss goal would put me about 60 lbs lighter than I am now.

*edited because I apparently can't do basic math. Lol.

Gangreneheart
  • st_scrivener
    Options
    Can I join? I've lost over 100 pounds and still have a rather significant amount to go (my goal states 130, but for marathon-running purposes, I want to get down to around 120).
  • jessiej1980
    Options
    Would love to join! 100 pounds to lose!
  • smokeytex74
    Options
    I have about 90 lbs still to go.. would love the extra support and motivation..

smokeytex74
  • tripledipped13
    tripledipped13 Posts: 78 Member
    Options
    I would love to join the group! I have 82-92 pounds to lose (maybe more).

tripledipped13
  • kirstenmaria
    kirstenmaria Posts: 112 Member
    Options
    I have 100 pounds to lose. I swore back in September I was going to get in shape. I was supposed to have tests done this month to determine if I need blood pressure medication, but I didn't exercise enough and I gained back the 5 pounds I lost, so I found myself too scared to face the music for tests (horrible logic, I know!). I'm 25, and this morning I weigh 253 pounds. This is the highest my weight has ever been, and at this point my cholesterol, triglycerides, liver fat, and blood pressure are elevated. I'm prediabetic, prehypertensive, and if I were to get pregnant today I would be at high risk for preclampsya (spelling?). I'm working with some friends out here in Hawaii to get to a Zumba class, but I'm self-conscious when it comes to fitness. I'm happy to find this group. This is not a New Year's Resolution for me...this is a late start for a resolution I set in September and didn't follow through to complete. Before my husband and I start a family I want to accomplish 2 things: pay off my student loan, and lose 100 pounds.

kirstenmaria
  • nutsaboutfood2014
    Options
    I would love to join to , I have 65 pound to lose, please add me and anyone else to :)
  • MarliQQ
    MarliQQ Posts: 112 Member
    Options
    Hi, I am new to MFP, but not the whole forum thing :) I have about 90ibs to lose and would love to join in with this group.

Marliqq
  • monie5903
    monie5903 Posts: 48 Member
    Options
    I'm to join. I've had my account for years but this is my first time truly using it to motivate me. I have about 125 to lose so I'm all in. I may lose even more when I get to 175, but I'll cross that bridge when I get there. Nervous about posting a pic but that's OK. I'll get over it in time. Excited to motivate one another.

Monie5903
  • Cslicemarie
    Options
    Oooh! I'd like to join. I have about 70lbs to lose.

cslicemarie
  • quansc
    quansc Posts: 80 Member
    Options
    I'd like to join. I want to lose another 115 lbs.

quansc
  • blahblahfood
    blahblahfood Posts: 14 Member
    Options
    I would love to join! I moved in the past year and it's totally wrecked my progress. Basically, I'm back to square one, with at least 50 lbs to move. I'm terrible at motivating myself so I definitely need the accountability that this group offers.

brittishchick
  • Corpsebride81
    Corpsebride81 Posts: 1,188 Member
    Options
    Hello would love to lose about 50lb am on everyday even if I'm not logging that day, and I'm trying really hard to keep exercising :) So anyone on this page feel free to add me for more support x
  • chubbypanda83
    Options
    Hi! I have about 80lbs to lose . I would love to join, I just started mfp again with a renewed determination! I'm 30 and weigh in at 242 this morning. I was 310 after my first child, then went down to 155 then maintained around 170 for years. I had my second child now this is where I am, but 10 years later it's a bit harder to stay on track and balance my Mommy duties. I'm ready though fir success and maintenance again.
    CHEERS!

chubbypanda83
  • rah013
    rah013 Posts: 18 Member
    Options
    Please add me to the group

rah013,
  • alefterasm
    alefterasm Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Please add me to the group:

alefteras
  • sandykendrick
    sandykendrick Posts: 16 Member
    Options
    I would like now that the holidays is over to get down to 140 pounds. Right now Im fighting off that flu that is going around. My husband has had it for 8 days now. I've been doing myfitnesspal for about 1 mth now and love it,just learning my way around and haven't done that a lot. Just having a hard time losing the weight I would like.
  • Mosley35
    Mosley35 Posts: 31 Member
    Options
    I would like to join. I have 100+ to lose