Girls wanting to lose 50-100 pounds/20-45 kg (Read 1st post)

Options

Replies

• Braydensmommy415
    Braydensmommy415 Posts: 18 Member
    Options
    would love to join...braydensmommy415
  • Dilyn423
    Dilyn423 Posts: 27 Member
    Options
    I would like to join also. I am 57 and have 100+ pounds to lose. I can use all the help and motivation I can get.
    Dianna
  • megbethanyread
    megbethanyread Posts: 21 Member
    Options
    I have over 70lbs to lose! I'd love to join!

meganrawrx
  • eruditepirate
    Options
    Hi there, I would love to join. My name is Carol and I am 32 with over 100lbs to lose. I have very active friends and I'm tired of staying behind while they have fun. Hopefully I can receive the support I need here, and lend support whenever I am able.

My username is: eruditepirate
  • pabloswifey0314
    Options
    Hi my name is Julie .. I have about 70 pounds to lose . I would love to join the group to make new friends and have some moral support:happy:
    My username is pabloswifey0314
  • Mom2my3girls
    Mom2my3girls Posts: 93 Member
    Options
    I'd like to join also. Ive been on MFP for a while. Lost 20lbs back in May/June but gained 10 back this fall. Would love to lose that 10 plus about 50-60 more. I like to be under 200 by my birthday in September and at goal by Christmas 2014! I need a lot of encouragement.

Mom2My3Girls
  • historygirldd
    historygirldd Posts: 209 Member
    Options
    I think this sounds awesome and I definitely want to join. I want to lose between 60 and 70 pounds.

historygirldd
  • kaiya1969
    kaiya1969 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Lost 30lbs last year. Want to get off the last 50 :) kaiya1969
  • TamJohn2011
    TamJohn2011 Posts: 33 Member
    Options
    I would like to join. I need to lose 60 lbs. I plan to do that in six months. That's my goal anyway.

TamJohn2011
  • Vaidyanatha
    Options
    I want to join need to lose about 75 lbs more!

Vaidyanatha
  • smithcarola
    smithcarola Posts: 51 Member
    Options
    Hi! My name is Carol. I re-started in the later part of August 2013 and am currently down 40 pounds. I still have 90 to go before I reach my goal. I'd love to get involved with your group! I'll be here for a good long while :happy:

smithcarola
  • fanfictionlover
    Options
    I would love to lose about 100 pounds or so and this group sounds perfect!

fanfictionlover
  • deefuentes76
    Options
    Id like to join. I had about 50 pounds to lose in July. I have lost about 10 but can't seem to get passed that. My willpower is terrible. I am recovering from an ED and this is the first time I have lost weight the right way but I need major support!

deefuentes76
  • luckypony71
    luckypony71 Posts: 399 Member
    Options
    I started out in Jan 2012 at 234lb, was 180lb April 2013. Stopped tracking and put back on 15Lbs. I have 53lbs left to reach my goal. Please count me in. I really enjoy the support.
  • Trissyboo
    Trissyboo Posts: 69 Member
    Options
    Finally, a group of ladies that I can relate to. Please add me ASAP.

Trissyboo
  • clarissayahaira
    Options
    username: clarissayahaira
    Friends with similar goals would be appreciated :)
  • LisaC101
    LisaC101 Posts: 35 Member
    Options
    Would love to join. I'm currently starting fresh with the new year and am on day 2! My weight loss goal is to lose 75lbs.

lkc101
  • cg1560
    cg1560 Posts: 1
    Options
    Happy New Year, I am ready to get started for good a lose 55 lbs. I am going work on my triggers that cause me to over indulge and eat the wrong foods. I ready to put in the work on me because I HAVE TO BE ACCOUNTABLE AND TAKE RESPONSIBILITY.
    I am going to make 2014 my year to succeed. Good luck to all of those people want the same thing I want to lose weight and get healthy.:heart:
  • mtlkate
    mtlkate Posts: 55 Member
    Options
    I'd love to join. I have 50-60 pounds to lose and this might the way to help to make that happen.

Mtlkate
  • Deedles2014
    Options
    Please add me. I am starting again. I lost 40 Lbs from July 12-July 13 then fell off the wagon. Didn't gain any but stopped loosing. I have at least another 60 lbs to go.

Deedles2014