"hate speech" on MFP

Options

Replies

• ironanimal
    ironanimal Posts: 5,922 Member
    Options
    Can we also ban cauliflower? It's racist against the greens. Damn white supremacist vegetable.

Ban in ALL its forms. It dresses itself up all fancylike and tries to imitate breadsticks and potatoes.

It's not the cauliflower's fault. It used to a be wholesome vegetable. It was delicious in my cheddar cauliflower soup.

But then it fell in with the wrong crowd. Those who fear bread and pasta started to influence cauliflower and it lost its way. Sad really. *shakes head*

love this!!! D@mn, more truth in this thread than 99% of 'em out there!

Umm, no its not. Some people like that poster just want to put others down.

Some people can't have traditional pizza crust and choose to stay away from gluten free products so the cauliflower crust pizza is a great alternative for those of us that can't have the traditional stuff due to medical issues.

People should really stop and think before they post as they are putting others down when another person's choice has no effect on them.
    Call a whaaambulance, someone's butthurt over here!
  • BrainyBurro
    BrainyBurro Posts: 6,129 Member
    Options

Some people can't have traditional pizza crust and choose to stay away from gluten free products so the cauliflower crust pizza is a great alternative for those of us that can't have the traditional stuff due to medical issues.

People should really stop and think before they post as they are putting others down when another person's choice has no effect on them.

ebb22674_not-sure-if-serious.jpg
  • shutyourpieholeandsquat
    Options

I-Sense-Butthurt-75000244666.jpg
  • DamePiglet
    DamePiglet Posts: 3,730 Member
    Options
    Can we also ban cauliflower? It's racist against the greens. Damn white supremacist vegetable.

Ban in ALL its forms. It dresses itself up all fancylike and tries to imitate breadsticks and potatoes.

It's not the cauliflower's fault. It used to a be wholesome vegetable. It was delicious in my cheddar cauliflower soup.

But then it fell in with the wrong crowd. Those who fear bread and pasta started to influence cauliflower and it lost its way. Sad really. *shakes head*

Okay, that's it...

WHAT IS THE DEAL WITH THE 'PALEO DIET' NAME WITH THE 'ANIMALS HAVE SOULS' AVATAR?!?!

ARE YOU EATING THEIR SOULS??? BECAUSE YOUR BUTTHURT IS EATING MINE!!
  • mammamaurer
    mammamaurer Posts: 418 Member
    Options
    ...sprinkling pregnant lady pee on your tongue to lose weight...

wait, what?? Is this an actual thing people do???

charles-xavier-magneto-pregnant-funny-x-men-gif1.gif

Shockingly, consuming urine (regardless of the pregnant status of the contributor) has a strong following. I'm not going to look for links to support that on this particular computer, though; sorry.

Bear Grylls wants to know what's so wrong with drinking pee.

for real i saw him eat bear poo on tv one time... then i stoped watching, it was to hard to do wile dry heaving
  • neandermagnon
    neandermagnon Posts: 7,436 Member
    Options
    No. You cannot ban brussels sprouts. They are my favourite vegetable.

I demand an end to this hate speech against brussels sprouts! They have rights too you know!

neil.jpg
  • TX_Rhon
    TX_Rhon Posts: 1,549 Member
    Options
    I was here just having a joke or two, I left to heat up my lunch (red beans and brown rice - cuz Im a racist, ha) and BAM.......

You guys know you can't offend the cauliflower without someone getting all hurt!! SMH!!!

I prefer to thank OP for the thread cuz I got to 'dis the Cowgirls!! As always........your sense of humor rocks :drinker:
  • BrainyBurro
    Options

I demand an end to this hate speech against brussels sprouts! They have rights too you know!

neil.jpg

tumblr_lfevrlvsdC1qcwbn9o1_500_large.gif
  • Lrdoflamancha
    Lrdoflamancha Posts: 1,280 Member
    Options
    Nope the NFL decided that the named for Washington DC... Was much more embarrassing than Redskins.
  • neandermagnon
    neandermagnon Posts: 7,436 Member
    Options

neil.jpg

tumblr_m0ny9jxfCK1qgs0hco1_500_large.jpg
  • VelvetMorning
    VelvetMorning Posts: 398 Member
    Options

neil.jpg

His mouth moves like he's British. Is he British?
  • BrainyBurro
    Options

yes. Rik Mayall from The Young Ones.
  • rml_16
    rml_16 Posts: 16,414 Member
    Options

yes. Rik Mayall from The Young Ones.
    Racists!
  • PaleoPath4Lyfe
    PaleoPath4Lyfe Posts: 3,161 Member
    Options

Okay, that's it...

WHAT IS THE DEAL WITH THE 'PALEO DIET' NAME WITH THE 'ANIMALS HAVE SOULS' AVATAR?!?!

First of all, I wasn't talking to you.

2nd, I am not on a "diet" but rather a lifestyle plan.

3rd - My cats and dogs are not livestock animals. There are animals meant for eating and others meant for companionship. I know your not that ignorant, but rather being antagonistic towards me.

I am not butthurt in the least. I am sick of seeing this ignorance go on. I belong to a few other websites similar to MFP and this site is the only one that allows this ignorance mess to go on.

All the other sites have members that respect one another.

And I see that it take at least 4 of you internet bullies to gang up on one person. Pathetic.
  • rml_16
    Options
    3rd - My cats and dogs are not livestock animals. There are animals meant for eating and others meant for companionship.

You know there are MANY parts of the world where people eat dogs and cats, right? And Hindus believe cows are sacred.

Just sayin'.

If "all living creatures" have souls, so do livestock animals.

Oh, wait, you weren't talking to me, were you? :smile:
  • SpeSHul_SnoflEHk
    SpeSHul_SnoflEHk Posts: 6,256 Member
    Options
    brussels sprouts and asparagus are YUMMY!!!

Grilled, or with bacon especially!
  • SpeSHul_SnoflEHk
    Options

Okay, that's it...

3rd - My cats and dogs are not livestock animals. There are animals meant for eating and others meant for companionship. I know your not that ignorant, but rather being antagonistic towards me.

I am not butthurt in the least. I am sick of seeing this ignorance go on. I belong to a few other websites similar to MFP and this site is the only one that allows this ignorance mess to go on.

And I see that it take at least 4 of you internet bullies to gang up on one person. Pathetic.

Ummm. I will assume that somebody pointed out that if you are posting publicly, you are indeed posting to everybody and their mothers. It is not a private conversation. If you want that, send a PM.

Now, I was wondering who determines which animals are for what purpose? I know people who keep doves as pets, and I know people who hunt and eat doves. Which one is correct?

In some cultures, dogs, cats, and horses are considered a delicacy. In other cultures, they are considered companion animals, or work animals. Which view is correct?

Is it possible that there is really no designated purpose for the different animals, and they just coexist with us, and we determine the context of their use?
  • FatHuMan1
    FatHuMan1 Posts: 1,028 Member
    Options

Okay, that's it...

Ummm. I will assume that somebody pointed out that if you are posting publicly, you are indeed posting to everybody and their mothers. It is not a private conversation. If you want that, send a PM.

Now, I was wondering who determines which animals are for what purpose? I know people who keep doves as pets, and I know people who hunt and eat doves. Which one is correct?

In some cultures, dogs, cats, and horses are considered a delicacy. In other cultures, they are considered companion animals, or work animals. Which view is correct?

Is it possible that there is really no designated purpose for the different animals, and they just coexist with us, and we determine the context of their use?

stopsayingwords_zpsedf50ee4.jpg
  • SpeSHul_SnoflEHk
    Options

Okay, that's it...

Dirty Hippie! (I thought I would beat y'all to it.)
  • rml_16
    Options
    stopsayingwords_zpsedf50ee4.jpg
    Is that an animal with a soul or an animal we can eat?