"hate speech" on MFP

Options

Replies

• DamePiglet
    DamePiglet Posts: 3,730 Member
    Options
    Can we also ban cauliflower? It's racist against the greens. Damn white supremacist vegetable.

Ban in ALL its forms. It dresses itself up all fancylike and tries to imitate breadsticks and potatoes.

It's not the cauliflower's fault. It used to a be wholesome vegetable. It was delicious in my cheddar cauliflower soup.

But then it fell in with the wrong crowd. Those who fear bread and pasta started to influence cauliflower and it lost its way. Sad really. *shakes head*

love this!!! D@mn, more truth in this thread than 99% of 'em out there!

Umm, no its not. Some people like that poster just want to put others down.

Some people can't have traditional pizza crust and choose to stay away from gluten free products so the cauliflower crust pizza is a great alternative for those of us that can't have the traditional stuff due to medical issues.

People should really stop and think before they post as they are putting others down when another person's choice has no effect on them.

Okay, that's it...

WHAT IS THE DEAL WITH THE 'PALEO DIET' NAME WITH THE 'ANIMALS HAVE SOULS' AVATAR?!?!

ARE YOU EATING THEIR SOULS??? BECAUSE YOUR BUTTHURT IS EATING MINE!!

First of all, I wasn't talking to you.

2nd, I am not on a "diet" but rather a lifestyle plan.

3rd - My cats and dogs are not livestock animals. There are animals meant for eating and others meant for companionship. I know your not that ignorant, but rather being antagonistic towards me.

I am not butthurt in the least. I am sick of seeing this ignorance go on. I belong to a few other websites similar to MFP and this site is the only one that allows this ignorance mess to go on.

All the other sites have members that respect one another.

* First of all, I wasn't talking to you.

Then don't quote me. Not that difficult.

* 2nd, I am not on a "diet" but rather a lifestyle plan.

Then why isn't it called the "Paleo lifestyle plan"?

* 3rd - My cats and dogs are not livestock animals. There are animals meant for eating and others meant for companionship. I know your not that ignorant, but rather being antagonistic towards me.

It's a silly combination. Period.

You came into a fun thread where everyone was just cutting up and having a good time. And when we responded, we did so jokingly.

You came in and started belly aching at how condescending everyone is

Something EVERYONE likes is eventually going to be lampooned in here.

Are all the Redskins fans coming in crying "boo hoo"? Cowboys fans?
    Broccoli fans??

NO! We were all having a good time.

Go back to the forums that are more in line with your sense of humor, whatever that is.

tumblr_lcge86Mjzf1qf1n0vo1_400.png
  • DoingitWell
    DoingitWell Posts: 560 Member
    Options
    Mods, can we please ban these hateful words/phrases?

thank you.

Looks like it worked.

*giggle*
  • FatHuMan1
    FatHuMan1 Posts: 1,028 Member
    Options
    stopsayingwords_zpsedf50ee4.jpg
    Is that an animal with a soul or an animal we can eat?

Well, it's eating a boy with a soul. So when it's done with the boy then we can eat it. I think.
  • DamePiglet
    Options

We install the souls when we domesticate them. I'm not sure how it works exactly, but I read it somewhere.
  • ironanimal
    ironanimal Posts: 5,922 Member
    Options
    Can we also ban cauliflower? It's racist against the greens. Damn white supremacist vegetable.

Ban in ALL its forms. It dresses itself up all fancylike and tries to imitate breadsticks and potatoes.

It's not the cauliflower's fault. It used to a be wholesome vegetable. It was delicious in my cheddar cauliflower soup.

But then it fell in with the wrong crowd. Those who fear bread and pasta started to influence cauliflower and it lost its way. Sad really. *shakes head*

Some people can't have traditional pizza crust and choose to stay away from gluten free products so the cauliflower crust pizza is a great alternative for those of us that can't have the traditional stuff due to medical issues.

People should really stop and think before they post as they are putting others down when another person's choice has no effect on them.

Okay, that's it...

WHAT IS THE DEAL WITH THE 'PALEO DIET' NAME WITH THE 'ANIMALS HAVE SOULS' AVATAR?!?!

3rd - My cats and dogs are not livestock animals. There are animals meant for eating and others meant for companionship. I know your not that ignorant, but rather being antagonistic towards me.

I am not butthurt in the least. I am sick of seeing this ignorance go on. I belong to a few other websites similar to MFP and this site is the only one that allows this ignorance mess to go on.

And I see that it take at least 4 of you internet bullies to gang up on one person. Pathetic.
    NEEE NAWWW NEEE NAWWW NEEE NAWWWW
  • DamePiglet
    Options

And I see that it take at least 4 of you internet bullies to gang up on one person. Pathetic.

They type faster than I do.
  • drgmac
    drgmac Posts: 716 Member
    Options
    I probably should just pack my bags and head for the MFP equivalent of "the island of misfit toys". I would hands down pick black licorice over chocolate or cheese any day, and I am way cook with having roasted Brussels sprouts and asparagus at every meal, including breakfast.

Wait, is it any coincidence that I look like a black Twizzlers?
  • pseudomuffin
    pseudomuffin Posts: 1,058 Member
    Options
    Mmm black licorice
  • PaleoPath4Lyfe
    PaleoPath4Lyfe Posts: 3,161 Member
    Options

Okay, that's it...

* 3rd - My cats and dogs are not livestock animals. There are animals meant for eating and others meant for companionship. I know your not that ignorant, but rather being antagonistic towards me.

You came into a fun thread where everyone was just cutting up and having a good time. And when we responded, we did so jokingly.

Broccoli fans??

Go back to the forums that are more in line with your sense of humor, whatever that is.

I can joke with the rest of them...............but belitling someone because they CAN'T have something is over the top, belittling and condescending saying I am better than you and it is total nonsense.

I am tired of seeing these jabs at people like myself that have bonified health issues as to why we can't and don't eat gluten.
  • BrainyBurro
    BrainyBurro Posts: 6,129 Member
    Options

Okay, that's it...

Broccoli fans??

I can joke with the rest of them...............but belitling someone because they CAN'T have something is over the top, belittling and condescending saying I am better than you and it is total nonsense.

I am tired of seeing these jabs at people like myself that have bonified health issues as to why we can't and don't eat gluten.

you do realize that threads on this site are not directed specifically at you, right?

nobody was doing anything even close to what you're accusing them of doing (above) until you came in here and started creating drama.

if you don't like the thread, you don't have to read it... but please stop hijacking it over imaginary slights.

:flowerforyou:
  • DamePiglet
    Options

You are taking something personally that isn't meant to be taken personally.

That's the very definition of "butthurt"
    Nothing was said that was intended to insult gluten intolerant people.
  • PaleoPath4Lyfe
    PaleoPath4Lyfe Posts: 3,161 Member
    Options

Yeah, because that is all I have seen on this site since I joined in late 2008.............I even left this site and then came back and the same thing still goes on.

Lets see who we can down, belittle and dehumanize today.

Y'all think life is all fun and jokes, its not. You shouldn't poke fun, judge or make fun or another person until you walk a mile in their shoes.

And I doubt if some of y'all could endure what I have endured over the last year or so.
  • DamePiglet
    Options

Yeah, because that is all I have seen on this site since I joined in late 2008.............I even left this site and then came back and the same thing still goes on.

Lets see who we can down, belittle and dehumanize today.

Y'all think life is all fun and jokes, its not. You shouldn't poke fun, judge or make fun or another person until you walk a mile in their shoes.

And I doubt if some of y'all could endure what I have endured over the last year or so.

I suggest writing a blog all about that as a more effective way of dealing with your angst than hijacking our thread.
    You are railing against the wrong people.
    Your angst is mis-directed.
  • ironanimal
    ironanimal Posts: 5,922 Member
    Options
    *Paramedics arrive on scene*
  • redladywitch
    redladywitch Posts: 799 Member
    Options
    How about January? Can we just ban January along with resolutions? Apparently, there is a lot of butt hurt around these two words.
  • TX_Rhon
    TX_Rhon Posts: 1,549 Member
    Options

Who decided that taking a pic was better than helping the poor kid who's head was being eating?? :drinker:
  • shaypearl
    shaypearl Posts: 307 Member
    Options
    Bruno Mars
    Toby Keith
    brah

kthxbye

Hey, Hey, didn't we have this conversation already?!?!?!?!:grumble:
  • mammamaurer
    mammamaurer Posts: 418 Member
    Options

Okay, that's it...

Broccoli fans??

:devil: to be fair Brussels sprouts, asparagus, black licorice, cauliflower have been "boo hoo"ed? before the trolling begain.. :devil:
  • RivenV
    RivenV Posts: 1,667 Member
    Options
    funny-animal-gifs-004-10-haters-gonna-hate.gif
  • DamePiglet
    Options

:devil: to be fair Brussels sprouts, asparagus, black licorice, cauliflower have been "boo hoo"ed? before the trolling begain.. :devil:

Meh, it was only the hippies and racists boo-hooing. They have valid excuses.