Shakes
    Crash
    Cabbage soup

And don't forget..

Breatharian

I'm all out of ideas.
  • pinky6767
    Options
    Sorry, i'd love to say the cotton ball thing is a joke. But its totally real ! strange what people will do, but, when your occupation relies on being super skinny. Than some people will do anything, and there's much worse that they do.
  • cfredz
    cfredz Posts: 292 Member
    Options
    Homeless Diet aka Found Food Diet. You can only eat leftovers you find laying around at various places. The smaller portions will be the big draw here. Bonus points if you find half eaten gluten free or Greek items!

this is an actual thing but vegan food -- its called Freegan.
  • BenjaminMFP88
    BenjaminMFP88 Posts: 660 Member
    Options
    The Blender Diet. Wake up every morning, carefully calculate every nutrient based on some 12 week book guide, throw it all in a blender and take a few swigs every hour...
  • Safiyandi
    Options
    If you eat 400g+ of protein a day, it's really bad for you.

Therefore, all protein is bad for you.

Everyone panic about protein.
  • bcattoes
    bcattoes Posts: 17,299 Member
    Options
    Feeding tube/IV diet. You just load up the required amount of calories for the day and stop eating with your mouth entirely.

Seriously, it wouldn't surprise me. :(

Feeding tube dieting is already being done, though the tube is used to remove food from the stomach before it hits the intesines and can be absorbed. The IV diet is highly unlikely, given the rate of infection for central line feeds.
  • laserturkey
    laserturkey Posts: 1,680 Member
    Options
    The All "Pizza" Diet: the catch is you can only make the pizzas with a cauliflower crust.
  • Izanami66
    Izanami66 Posts: 181 Member
    Options
    Organ removal. Guaranteed weight loss. "I lost 15 pounds just by removing my spleen!!" :laugh:
  • SoDamnHungry
    SoDamnHungry Posts: 6,998 Member
    Options
    Hey, I'm one person you can study and use as ABSOLUTE PROOF. No others needed. Ow. =(

As for my fad diet...I'm going to say the Green and Beige diet. You can only eat green and beige things or you'll get fat from toxins.

Kale? Yes.

Chicken? Yes.

Cookie? Yes.

Carrot? NO!!!!
  • moment_to_arise
    moment_to_arise Posts: 207 Member
    Options
    Feeding tube/IV diet. You just load up the required amount of calories for the day and stop eating with your mouth entirely.

i actually saw this somewhere before... if you want to drop a large amount of weight in a short period of time (like before your wedding or something) you get a tube inserted in your nose down to your stomach and get your nutrients that way for like 2 weeks or something.

found a link

http://www.nytimes.com/2012/04/22/fashion/weddings/readers-respond-to-brides-losing-weight-for-weddings.html?_r=0

people are DUMB
  • GiGiBeans
    GiGiBeans Posts: 1,062 Member
    Options
    Skinny Smelling Salts - smell your way to thin!

Yummy smells make us salivate and want to eat so it stands to reason stinky smells will repulse us and make us lose our appetite. Just open the vial and take a whiff as needed.

Available in:
    Country Skunk
    Used Baby Diapers
    Chunky Vomit
    Bad B.O.
  • ayamagali
    ayamagali Posts: 167 Member
    Options
    Homeless Diet aka Found Food Diet. You can only eat leftovers you find laying around at various places. The smaller portions will be the big draw here. Bonus points if you find half eaten gluten free or Greek items!

Not all freegans are vegans. I have a friend that will dumpster dive cheese pizza.
  • ndj1979
    ndj1979 Posts: 29,136 Member
    Options
    fruit juicing and eliminating all sugars...

I've totally cut out sugar myself. I used to put tons of syrup on my pancakes for instance but I use organic local honey now instead!!!

you realize honey has sugar in it, right?
  • fbmandy55
    fbmandy55 Posts: 5,263 Member
    Options

It is..

http://www.forbes.com/sites/alicegwalton/2012/04/17/the-feeding-tube-diet-and-our-limitless-weight-loss-idiocy/
  • jenifr818
    jenifr818 Posts: 805 Member
    Options
    This is tough. Hasn't it all been done?

Lemon juice and maple syrup.
    Baby food / micro portions
    Fat free
    Carb free
    Juice
    Shakes
    Crash
    Cabbage soup

And don't forget..

Breatharian

I'm all out of ideas.

I went and googled Breatharian and lemon juice/maple syrup out of morbid curiosity. WHY?! WHY?! WHY?! :sad:
  • moment_to_arise
    moment_to_arise Posts: 207 Member
    Options
    This is tough. Hasn't it all been done?

Lemon juice and maple syrup.
    Baby food / micro portions
    Fat free
    Carb free
    Juice
    Shakes
    Crash
    Cabbage soup

And don't forget..

Breatharian

I'm all out of ideas.

I went and googled Breatharian and lemon juice/maple syrup out of morbid curiosity. WHY?! WHY?! WHY?! :sad:

"Breatharianism" is a potentially lethal pseudoscience, and several adherents of these practices have died from starvation.
  • cfredz
    cfredz Posts: 292 Member
    Options

Not all freegans are vegans. I have a friend that will dumpster dive cheese pizza.

really? i thought they all were. that would be really hard though. either way, gross haha
  • happynita
    happynita Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    Soylent green? Or just pills/supplements only (no real food).
  • Chieflrg
    Chieflrg Posts: 9,097 Member
    Options
    Starvation mode diet.
  • rml_16
    rml_16 Posts: 16,414 Member
    Options

really? i thought they all were. that would be really hard though. either way, gross haha
    It would be hard enough to be a vegan who doesn't have to scavenge for food.