ate calories by 3pm

Options
124»

Replies

• sybrix
    sybrix Posts: 134 Member
    Options
    Breakfast: 1 serving proteins shake( receipe:2scoops of chocolate protein powder; 1 banana, 1 apple, 3 handfuls of spinach, 2cups low fat milk, 1 celery stalk) approx 200 cals

Snack: PBJ sandwhich - approx 150cal

I don't understand how the protein shake is 200 and PB&J sandwich is 150 with those ingredients. 2 cups of 1% milk is 110 calories, 2 cups of 2% is 122 calories. I'm not sure how a whole banana, a whole apple, and 2 scoops of protein powder can possibly be under 90 calories??? Unless the recipe makes more than 1 serving?

And PB&J sandwich at 150 doesn't make sense to me unless it was cut in half or something. 2 tbsp of peanut butter alone is around 180 calories.

Not trying to be rude or anything, I just genuinely don't understand those calorie estimates. They sound too good to be true! :laugh:
  • Sandigesha
    Sandigesha Posts: 226 Member
    Options
    Same *kitten*! But I remember when i used to do extreme intermittent fasting i would stop eating at 4pm and not et the next 24 hrs, while being under a caloric deficit
  • 4daluvof_candice
    4daluvof_candice Posts: 483 Member
    Options
    Breakfast: 1 serving proteins shake( receipe:2scoops of chocolate protein powder; 1 banana, 1 apple, 3 handfuls of spinach, 2cups low fat milk, 1 celery stalk) approx 200 cals

Snack: PBJ sandwhich - approx 150cal

I don't understand how the protein shake is 200 and PB&J sandwich is 150 with those ingredients. 2 cups of 1% milk is 110 calories, 2 cups of 2% is 122 calories. I'm not sure how a whole banana, a whole apple, and 2 scoops of protein powder can possibly be under 90 calories??? Unless the recipe makes more than 1 serving?

And PB&J sandwich at 150 doesn't make sense to me unless it was cut in half or something. 2 tbsp of peanut butter alone is around 180 calories.

Not trying to be rude or anything, I just genuinely don't understand those calorie estimates. They sound too good to be true! :laugh:

no you're not rude you didint know.
    I dont use 2tbsp of PB and yes when I prepare the protein shake it makes up to 5-6 servings
    maybe I thought that was obvious but I should have been more I guess.. detailed....:wink: