when ever i eat ANYTHING my stomach looks huge!! Advice?!

Options
12346»

Replies

• April_KT
    April_KT Posts: 332 Member
    Options
    Thats what i was thinking. Food intolerance because some foods do it more then others
  • Carolyn_79
    Carolyn_79 Posts: 935 Member
    Options
    I was thinking food intolerance as well. Perhaps track what you eat for a while and note when you seem to bloat more than others. You may be able to find a pattern and then try to eliminate certain foods.
  • suzsy312
    Options
    You may want to make sure you are consuming enough calories throughout the day and eat as clean as possible while having what you want in moderation. I have had this issue and a lot of times it could be that something in your food is not right for you or digestion issues. If you have no stomach problems, it could just be gas. If you want, you can try to cut out certain things in your diet to see if it is what you are eating or you could try simple abdominal exercises to tone your stomach.
  • suzsy312
    Options
    I forgot to mention that drinking a lot of water will also help.
  • lLionMindl
    lLionMindl Posts: 76 Member
    Options
    dont eat
  • Tffanie4712
    Options
    I would say eat smaller meals. I believe you are just suppose to eat to get satisfied not full. It will also help draw your stomach up so you wont need as much food.
  • vim_n_vigor
    vim_n_vigor Posts: 4,089 Member
    Options
    Mine does too. It's because it's full of stuff. Get over it.

your not getting what im saying. i shouldn't feel like im going to puke after eating a salad and chicken breast..

You didn't mention before that you felt like you were going to puke. You are right. That isn't normal and you should see a physician about that.
  • Danny_Boy13
    Danny_Boy13 Posts: 2,094 Member
    Options
    I have not read must of the reply's but based on your profile pic, if it is current, this should not be a worry at all. If the tummy area goes back to normal then you should be fine.
  • mmm_drop
    mmm_drop Posts: 1,126 Member
    Options
    Define huge.
  • MeredithDeVoe
    Options
    I get bloating and cramps that have nothing to do with the food I eat. For me, stress triggers it.

It does help to have strong abs. I used to literally tighten a belt around my lower belly, now I have muscles to support it.
  • xiamjackie
    xiamjackie Posts: 611 Member
    Options
    Stop eating fiber one bars. A lot of fiber in a small setting can disrupt the stomach (gas). That can bloat you easily. Or you could have IBS.

Or you just get a bigger tummy when you eat? So what? I get that way too, mostly because I like to stuff my face. How long does it take to go back down... an hour or so? Hide out in the nearest closet until then. When it goes away, then you can go back out into society and be all hot and stuff.
  • April_KT
    Options
    Stop eating fiber one bars. A lot of fiber in a small setting can disrupt the stomach (gas). That can bloat you easily. Or you could have IBS.

Or you just get a bigger tummy when you eat? So what? I get that way too, mostly because I like to stuff my face. How long does it take to go back down... an hour or so? Hide out in the nearest closet until then. When it goes away, then you can go back out into society and be all hot and stuff.

This made me laugh maybe i will just flaunt the bloated belly hahah. it usually stays big until i wake up the next morning. I drink plenty of water through the day constantly.
  • mstri00q
    Options
    That happens to me to. It's gas. Lettuce is the number one food that produces gas. Just take beano.
  • AshwinA7
    AshwinA7 Posts: 102 Member
    Options
    Are you wearing a confederate flag bikini?
  • MissSarahAllison315
    Options
    I do the same thing, always have. Idk what causes it bc it happens no matter what I eat. I used to skip meals before going out so I wouldn't bloat up.

same here!! it feels so uncomfortable when ever i eat even just a normal or small proportioned meal

I call it "Feeling puffy". It's just so uncomfortable feeling!!
  • donyellemoniquex3
    donyellemoniquex3 Posts: 2,384 Member
    Options
    dont eat

-facebrick-
  • healthymissfit
    healthymissfit Posts: 648 Member
    Options
    have you ever suffered an eating disorder, main cause for this.
  • Treadmillmom1st
    Treadmillmom1st Posts: 579 Member
    Options
    I'm disappointed by the amount of sarcastic replies you've had or have I just lost my sense of humour?
  • April_KT
    Options
    I'm disappointed by the amount of sarcastic replies you've had or have I just lost my sense of humour?

Amen to that!
  • allaboutthecake
    allaboutthecake Posts: 1,534 Member
    Options
    That happens to hubby unfortunately. He wakes up with a flat ab tum and as soon as food goes in, out pops the tum!! Could be hereditary..does this happen to your family, too?