6 MONTH PROGRESS-SCALE LIES!!!!

Options
I am 5 days from my 6 month mark. Im sure most of you have seen my pics as I have been updating my progress pic monthly to keep accountability.
I started being unhappy sick and “nearly dead” at 272 lbs. I know reside at 237 and the last 2.5 months have not lost 1 lb..however I seem to be getting smaller and losing “flab”. Ive lost a total of 20 inches all over. THE MOST IMPORTANT part is that I feel alive, normal, and healthy. This was not the case 6 months ago. I hope to incorporate Insanity this month and finish the year off better than I have felt in many many years!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
My advice if any: Start today. Take it 1 day at a time..and to copy this quote “6 months ago, you wish you had started then”. Or something like that lol.
Thank you for your time and positive thoughts!!!!!!

2u4633c.jpg

Replies

• kcb0308
    kcb0308 Posts: 73 Member
    Options
    Looking great! Keep up the work. Your attitude says a lot about the changes you've made in your life.
  • theopenforum
    theopenforum Posts: 280 Member
    Options
    wooot pro and you are probably building muscle so give it some time :)

grats on the weight loss!!!!

dang almost had first^^
  • ChancyW
    ChancyW Posts: 437 Member
    Options
    Looking great!

From Oct 15th to Dec 15th I only lost 6lbs and ended up losing almost 10 inches from my body in that time. Get out the tape measure, not the scale. :smile:
  • wendyg311
    wendyg311 Posts: 239 Member
    Options
    Good for you!!! You look great.

And you are right...I wish I would have stuck to it when I started in August....Everyday is another "new" start.
  • jennipooh0324
    jennipooh0324 Posts: 85 Member
    Options
    You look absolutely AMAZING
  • Chimis_Siq
    Chimis_Siq Posts: 849 Member
    Options
    Looking great! Keep up the work. Your attitude says a lot about the changes you've made in your life.
    Yes, alot of changes. Thank you!
  • Chimis_Siq
    Options
    wooot pro and you are probably building muscle so give it some time :)

grats on the weight loss!!!!

dang almost had first^^
    I hope thats the case!!!!! :)
  • Chimis_Siq
    Options
    You look absolutely AMAZING
    Thank you, congrats on your loss too!!!!!!!!!!!
  • Chimis_Siq
    Options
    Looking great!

From Oct 15th to Dec 15th I only lost 6lbs and ended up losing almost 10 inches from my body in that time. Get out the tape measure, not the scale. :smile:
    That makes me feel good. Thank you. For the most part I realize it may be muscle, but im a girl, and emotional, and blah blah, and I get all worked up sometimes loll
  • Chimis_Siq
    Options
    Good for you!!! You look great.

And you are right...I wish I would have stuck to it when I started in August....Everyday is another "new" start.
    Thank you! One day at a time!
  • Rai007
    Rai007 Posts: 387 Member
    Options
    pretty face and pretty attitude towards weight loss !! :)
  • sinistras
    sinistras Posts: 244 Member
    Options
    What a difference! Keep it up!
  • Chimis_Siq
    Options
    pretty face and pretty attitude towards weight loss !! :)

Aw, thank you doll !
  • Chimis_Siq
    Options
    What a difference! Keep it up!
    Thank you. I get overwhelmed at times, but I remind myself "one day at a time.."
  • flannery2012
    flannery2012 Posts: 58 Member
    Options
    I think it's "Six months from now you'll wish you had started today"?
    You look great, keep it up! ????
  • em435
    em435 Posts: 210 Member
    Options
    Looking great OP!

werk it! :wink:
  • Fridaklo77
    Options
    Yeah, I am having a tough time... I am fluctuating and cant seem to find my true weight.. about 2 weeks ago I was about 5lbs lighter and now Iam 4lbs up.

Blah! I do feel really good .... overall, It gives me joy to know what i am eating.
  • CKendell79
    CKendell79 Posts: 24 Member
    Options
    Wow. Look at your tummy. Awesome job.!!! You're right pics and measurements are definitely better goal markers;)
  • Chimis_Siq
    Options
    I think it's "Six months from now you'll wish you had started today"?
    You look great, keep it up! ????
    Haha I thought so too, but then I repeated it and some reason it then sounded weird. lol.
  • Chimis_Siq
    Options
    Wow. Look at your tummy. Awesome job.!!! You're right pics and measurements are definitely better goal markers;)
    Thank you.....Im trying super hard, Im very impatient and I get frustrated but have to remind myself its a lifestyle not a 6 month commitment.
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!