6 MONTH PROGRESS-SCALE LIES!!!!

Options

Replies

• Chimis_Siq
    Chimis_Siq Posts: 849 Member
    Options
    Looking great OP!

werk it! :wink:
    Dont know what OP is, but thank you ma'am!!!!! :)
  • BossLadyDSimp
    BossLadyDSimp Posts: 257 Member
    Options
    great work!!

50540473.png
  • carrotsaregood
    carrotsaregood Posts: 57 Member
    Options
    I think you are doing great. I started at 272 and currently weigh 236, anyway I still am very flabby. Whatever you are doing is working because you look great and your effort is showing off.
  • Chimis_Siq
    Options
    I think you are doing great. I started at 272 and currently weigh 236, anyway I still am very flabby. Whatever you are doing is working because you look great and your effort is showing off.
    Wow how tall are you? We are like identical, I am at 237. My exercises have consisted of stairs for the last 5 months, other then that its Tae-bo, light insanity, walking. So alot of weight resistance training I guess has helped. Trust me Im not toned yet, but am more toned definitely then I was 6 months ago.

Keep at it sister!
  • chelseac1014
    chelseac1014 Posts: 43 Member
    Options
    Good job!
  • CEMH1
    CEMH1 Posts: 33
    Options
    You are doing awesome! Keep up the great work. I can be impatient too! Need to remember it is the lifestyle journey not the lifestyle race. We are part of a "right now" society, and must remember half the battle is re-training our heads that healthy and consistent will win the race. Way to go!
  • Chimis_Siq
    Options
    You are doing awesome! Keep up the great work. I can be impatient too! Need to remember it is the lifestyle journey not the lifestyle race. We are part of a "right now" society, and must remember half the battle is re-training our heads that healthy and consistent will win the race. Way to go!
    You couldnt have said it better! I am very impatient, and thats why I go hard on my workouts. So to not see any scale movement in 2.5 months is hmm...a little upsetting sometimes. I do realize that I am more toned, smaller, and healthier. Maybe my insides (which were unhealthy before) are getting healthy first. lol..then the outside will follow.
  • Chimis_Siq
    Options
    Good job!

You as well- great progress pics!!!!!!!!
  • Chimis_Siq
    Options
    Yeah, I am having a tough time... I am fluctuating and cant seem to find my true weight.. about 2 weeks ago I was about 5lbs lighter and now Iam 4lbs up.

Blah! I do feel really good .... overall, It gives me joy to know what i am eating.
    I think the feeling good may trump the number on a scale-we have to keep it up!
  • Chimis_Siq
    Options
    great work!!

50540473.png
    Thank you!! :)
  • zharptichka
    zharptichka Posts: 127 Member
    Options
    Yea I use the scale as a guide line but mostly I determine progress by my clothing. You look great!
    *btw I LOVE your hair!
  • Chimis_Siq
    Options
    Yea I use the scale as a guide line but mostly I determine progress by my clothing. You look great!
    *btw I LOVE your hair!

Yeah Ill have to hide this hideous scale. I am thinking it doesn't even work too...I don't know I always step off then on and get 4 diff measurements everytime. It sucks. Its a weight watchers scale.

Thanks again. The hair is long and gets into everywhere! LOL...I always drop food on it, get it stuck in places, bf always lays on it and pulls it..ahhhh.
  • starrylioness
    starrylioness Posts: 543 Member
    Options
    You look incredible! Keep it up!
  • Care76
    Care76 Posts: 556 Member
    Options
    You look amazing! Congrats for all your hard work.

I know what you mean, my scale has gone up this past week since I stated lifting. I know it is water, but it can be hard seeing it go up.

Oh, and I think OP means Original Poster since you made the thread.
  • Chimis_Siq
    Options
    You look amazing! Congrats for all your hard work.

I know what you mean, my scale has gone up this past week since I stated lifting. I know it is water, but it can be hard seeing it go up.

Oh, and I think OP means Original Poster since you made the thread.

All thank you! Yeah as of today in 3 days I went up 2 lbs, however I tried on jeans for the first time in all of my life (I mean real jean material, not half spandex half cotton..lol ) So i know something is happening somewhere! Stupid *kitten* scale!

Thanks for the OP definition-I had no idea. lol
  • sweetpea03b
    sweetpea03b Posts: 1,124 Member
    Options
    Awesome work! keep it up!
  • TINAHUNTER1969
    TINAHUNTER1969 Posts: 219 Member
    Options
    WOW you look amazing, well done - I don't take much notice of the scales really I think that eating healthy and exercising is so much more important.

I usually tell by how my clothes fit rather than what the scales say.

I think your scales are broke if showing that you have not lost anything because you can clearly see from your pics you are shrinking.

Amazing attitude :flowerforyou: x
  • Chimis_Siq
    Options
    WOW you look amazing, well done - I don't take much notice of the scales really I think that eating healthy and exercising is so much more important.

I usually tell by how my clothes fit rather than what the scales say.

I think your scales are broke if showing that you have not lost anything because you can clearly see from your pics you are shrinking.

Amazing attitude :flowerforyou: x

Thank you so much!! I really appreciate the kind words. I think the scale may be broken-I dont know, its stupid. It tells me like 4 different weights when I get off and on, and so i just get frustrated and dont used for a day or so.

I put on pants today that didnt go over my hips 6 months ago, and they are loose...so somewhere Ive lost something! :)

One day at a time right?
  • DebCat09
    Options
    What a great job! And I agree about the scale. My muscle mass has increased and the inches I've lost are much more exciting than what the scale says. I know you must be so pleased with your new look. Beautiful!
  • Chimis_Siq
    Options
    What a great job! And I agree about the scale. My muscle mass has increased and the inches I've lost are much more exciting than what the scale says. I know you must be so pleased with your new look. Beautiful!

I just need to go and get a hammer and kill that damn scale. lol. I am happy-it takes a picture to remind me of how far Ive come . Thanks for the kind words :)
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!