6 MONTH PROGRESS-SCALE LIES!!!!

Options

Replies

• CKendell79
    CKendell79 Posts: 24 Member
    Options
    Wow. Look at your tummy. Awesome job.!!! You're right pics and measurements are definitely better goal markers;)
    Thank you.....Im trying super hard, Im very impatient and I get frustrated but have to remind myself its a lifestyle not a 6 month commitment.
    I hear you. I'm an immediate gratification kind of gal myself. It's a long process! Keep it up though. I've just looked at some before and progress pics and I can tell. Gave me a little push;)
  • Chimis_Siq
    Chimis_Siq Posts: 849 Member
    Options
    Wow. Look at your tummy. Awesome job.!!! You're right pics and measurements are definitely better goal markers;)
    Thank you.....Im trying super hard, Im very impatient and I get frustrated but have to remind myself its a lifestyle not a 6 month commitment.
    I hear you. I'm an immediate gratification kind of gal myself. It's a long process! Keep it up though. I've just looked at some before and progress pics and I can tell. Gave me a little push;)
    Thanks hun-we got this! To a wonderful new year. lets finish the year off strong!
  • gitnfit2
    gitnfit2 Posts: 203 Member
    Options
    Great Job...
  • Hiker_Rob
    Hiker_Rob Posts: 5,547 Member
    Options
    Congratulations, what great progress! Keep it up!!
  • candiceh3
    Options
    Congratulations. You look fantastic!
  • Canuname
    Canuname Posts: 182 Member
    Options
    How your clothes fit and how you feel are the best ways to know you are making real progress. Weight is just a number, it is nice when you see the number going down but it isn't an indication of how well you are doing. You are doing an amazing job. One day the number will catch up to the progress you are really making.
  • fitfocusedfamily
    fitfocusedfamily Posts: 117 Member
    Options
    Great work and excellent use of your accountability! I teach Insanity in group fitness and have done it at home prior to teaching. I'm happy to help you in your journey with that. The home fitness DVDs don't show modifications, but as an instructor, I do show modifications. I'm happy to share videos with you if you need to modify something. I have the DVDs so you would just need to give me the name of the move and the DVD. Keep up that determination!
  • Chimis_Siq
    Options
    Great work and excellent use of your accountability! I teach Insanity in group fitness and have done it at home prior to teaching. I'm happy to help you in your journey with that. The home fitness DVDs don't show modifications, but as an instructor, I do show modifications. I'm happy to share videos with you if you need to modify something. I have the DVDs so you would just need to give me the name of the move and the DVD. Keep up that determination!
    I would honestly love that! I did day 1 today and I probably could do 80% of the moves. I dont want to kill my knees. I will def message you when I need a modifier. Thank you for your compliments.
  • Chimis_Siq
    Options
    How your clothes fit and how you feel are the best ways to know you are making real progress. Weight is just a number, it is nice when you see the number going down but it isn't an indication of how well you are doing. You are doing an amazing job. One day the number will catch up to the progress you are really making.

Thank you thank you. I hope it does catch up. maybe one day I can help someone else out like all the awesome people have been to me on MFP.
  • Chimis_Siq
    Options
    Congratulations, what great progress! Keep it up!!

One day at a time! Thank you
  • PMCGL
    PMCGL Posts: 11
    Options
    Oh WOW! Look at you! You look fantastic! I get down on myself when I don't lose any weight. Your picture is very motivational. Thank you.
  • Fivepts
    Fivepts Posts: 517 Member
    Options
    What a great job! And I agree about the scale. My muscle mass has increased and the inches I've lost are much more exciting than what the scale says. I know you must be so pleased with your new look. Beautiful!

I just need to go and get a hammer and kill that damn scale. lol. I am happy-it takes a picture to remind me of how far Ive come . Thanks for the kind words :)

Thanks so much for posting this. I've gone up and down for 10 weeks and have be so discouraged. Thanks for the encouragement. If I see the change you have with your body (regardless of the scale no), I will be beside myself (really happy)!
  • Fabulous247Juany
    Options
    You look amazing! Good job on the hard work!
  • HazelDiva1913
    HazelDiva1913 Posts: 194 Member
    Options
    great progress. keep up the awesome work girl
  • nygiants1313
    Options
    you truly are an inspiration...you look so much healthier...your skin itself....confidence oozing out of you...you are a different person...amazing keep up the good work...so many can learn from you...
  • JameicaDenise
    JameicaDenise Posts: 62 Member
    Options
    great work keep it up! you look great!!!!!
  • Chimis_Siq
    Options
    you truly are an inspiration...you look so much healthier...your skin itself....confidence oozing out of you...you are a different person...amazing keep up the good work...so many can learn from you...
    Not yet an inspiration, but yes maybe one day I can from what Ive learned help someone stuck ..in the same position Ive been all my life. My skin definitely got better-all that damn water!

Once again-thank you. Comments like this just make my day. Truly.
  • Chimis_Siq
    Options
    great work keep it up! you look great!!!!!
    tHNK YOU SO MUCH!!!
  • midnite81
    midnite81 Posts: 162 Member
    Options
    Congratulations. You look so much healthier and younger. You have done well :)
  • Chimis_Siq
    Options
    Congratulations. You look so much healthier and younger. You have done well :)
    Thanks friend! I feel healthier-holy crap I could not imagine carrying the weight I lost. Its so much easier to move and function-cant wait to get under the 200's. congrates on your amzing loss! holy inspiration! .
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!