Favorite Chain Restaurant Meal - Under 500

Options
1235»

Replies

• Alehmer
    Alehmer Posts: 433 Member
    Options
    At most burrito places (Chipolte, Qdoba, etc.) you can actually eat pretty healthy.

No tortilla/beans/rice
    -
    Meat, Fajita veggies, Pico de Gallo, lettuce, tomatoe, guacamole (optional)

Low-carb, delicious, and fairly low calorie.
  • hananah89
    hananah89 Posts: 692 Member
    Options
    @Reality_Is_Harsh: wow that is great! I had started one at one point and now I'm not sure where it went...
  • sashanicole88
    sashanicole88 Posts: 180 Member
    Options
    I love Chipotle, but have to skip out on the tortilla and sour cream :)
  • holly1277
    Options
    Panera Bread Turkey with Avocado BLT Sandwich (whole) - mustard instead of mayo, on whole grain. Apple and pickle spear on the side. 357 calories, 44g protein, 16g fat (but 2/3 of that is the healthy monounsaturated kind from the avocado), 13g fiber. I am shamelessly addicted to avocados and try to work them into my diet as much as possible.

Chipotle Sofritas (Tofu) Bowl - corn salsa, romaine lettuce, pinto beans, brown rice. (The sofritas is pretty well seasoned so it's definitely not bland.) 477 calories, 18g protein, 18g fat (1/2 monounsaturated), 18g fiber, 1/3 daily allowance for iron.
  • hesn92
    hesn92 Posts: 5,967 Member
    Options
    Jimmy johns Pepe is around 500 (ham and cheese). Mr goodcents and subway have their nutrition info available as well so it would be easy to find something that fits your calories.

Chipotle is a good one, if you can save half for later, or you could just get 2 tacos instead of a whole burrito or bowl.

Panera is a good one. I went there yesterday. I got half a turkey avocado Blt (250 cals) and half a Caesar salad (160 I think?) the sandwich was actually pretty good, too.
  • BeTheChange352
    BeTheChange352 Posts: 253 Member
    Options
    Chickfila! 8 piece chicken nuggets (270 cals), some kind of sauce (let's say bbq at 45 cals), and a medium fruit cup (50 cals). sodium is killer but 28g of protein for the 8 piece, 41g protein and 400 cals for the 12 piece.
  • dianemm28
    Options
    Great ideas! Thanks for sharing!
  • DMcGee1958
    Options
    wheird wrote: »
    Would you like a list? I'm working on a spreadsheet.

spreadsheet_zps4e82d96d.jpg

This is awesome!!! Thank you for sharing your spreadsheet with us!!! o:)

• Sherbear0123
    Sherbear0123 Posts: 26 Member
    Options
    Bumping ...so many great ideas!!! Thanks!!!
  • lngrunert
    lngrunert Posts: 204 Member
    Options
    Chili's 6 oz. Classic Sirloin with Grilled Avocado is only 410 calories and delicious. Comes with roasted cherry tomatoes and a decently dressed side salad.
  • JulieAnneFIU
    JulieAnneFIU Posts: 125 Member
    Options
    Red Robin simply grilled chicken sandwich plain, no bun 139 calories. Two portions of broccoli 64 calories with an ounce of Teriyaki sauce for dipping for 31 calories.
  • atiral
    atiral Posts: 43 Member
    Options
    IHOP simple and fit pancakes with bananas, egg beaters, turkey bacon, and sugar free syrup. Cheddars sweet heat chicken and shrimp. Cracker Barrel apple cider chicken with broccoli and sweet potato. Cracker Barrel yogurt parfait with egg beaters and turkey bacon. Chic fil a kids meal grilled nuggets, fruit cup and diet lemonade for a snack or small lunch. Grilled chicken sandwich there if have more calories. I eat those with buffalo sauce. McDonald's jalepeno double, add a yogurt parfait if you have closer to 600 calories.
  • prjuanita1
    Options
    bekahlou75 wrote: »
    I love the Grilled Baja Chicken dinner at Cheddars. It has black beans, rice, pico de gallo, and grilled chicken. 490 calories.

• pippin44
    pippin44 Posts: 34 Member
    Options
    i am just wondering if anyone worries about fat content when dining out.....i try to focus on lower fat and lower calorie options.....
  • saralynrice
    Options
    To the person who made the spreadsheet, can u send it to me by chance??
  • CrabNebula
    CrabNebula Posts: 1,119 Member
    Options
    I really liked Outback's Parmesan-Herb Crusted Chicken (531 calories).