New Friends, Fools, delusionals or collectors need NOT apply

Options
So I've been using this site for 7 months and I enjoy it for the most part, the accountability has helped me to lose 98 llbs along with absolute determination, blood sweat and tears! and I mean literally, I have transformed my body in 7 months and as I approach the 100 llbs mark I start a new journey in my weight loss quest. The 100 llbs was my first goal and I'll have achieved that ( fingers crossed) by the end of next week and am now looking at getting the best I can out of my body so that's taking it down to a goal weight I never thought I'd achieve before.

So here is where you come in, I have a fantastic bunch of friends who motivate and inspire me every day to push harder and work to my absolute best but I am of the mind the more the merrier....

When I say friends let me define what I mean:

1 - no collectors who keep harem's of women on their list - you'll be deleted within the week
2 - no attention seekers who want to lose 3 llbs because they are and I quote "fat"
3 - no creepy men or women who feel the need to send me "junk" pictures and I say women because yes ladies someone did send me a pic of their horrific looking " puss" - Keep it in your pants! :sad:
4 - nobody who gets offended by Big Macs, or swearing or directness or Tequila

If you think you can adhere to those rules then I think we will get on superbly and in return you'll get a dedicated motivated friend who'll kick your *kitten* on a weekly basis.

Also I post pics of my progress regularly as I'm proud to show off what I've achieved, this doesn't make me an attention skank or a husband stealer.

I'm a pretty decent person if not with a potty mouth, but I exercise like a beast averaging 6000 - 7000 calorie burns a week so looking for like minded people who love the burn of exercise and the euphoric high you get when you see that scale dropping each week.

Add me should you be interested!

Cheers and thanks for looking!

Charlene :drinker:

Replies

• marylang81
    marylang81 Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    Wow! What an amazing transformation! I just rejoined this site and find it to be an amazing tool. I've dropped 19lbs so far and looking to drop 70lbs total. I'm in need of friends too, to keep me accountable and motivated. I've sent you a friend request. Hopefully we can help each other in our journeys.
  • BlueAngelChar
    BlueAngelChar Posts: 1,364 Member
    Options
    added and great to meet you!
  • Thomasm198
    Thomasm198 Posts: 3,189 Member
    Options
    Too many rules for my liking. wait.gif
  • Tiernan1212
    Tiernan1212 Posts: 797 Member
    Options
    I appreciate a good potty mouth, and would be offended if there was not an occasional Big Mac in your diary! FR incoming :flowerforyou:
  • BlueAngelChar
    Options
    lol I'm an awesome friend and you gotta have some rules lol ....they can be broken later..
  • THECaptainObvious
    THECaptainObvious Posts: 399 Member
    Options
    I like the way you think! FR coming... Feel free to add me :)
  • FitnessMeagan1105
    FitnessMeagan1105 Posts: 57 Member
    Options
    I am glad that I am doing the competition in January with you. Sounds like I have aquired a good freind in the process. :happy:
  • IronPhyllida
    IronPhyllida Posts: 533 Member
    Options
    Where's the add button?! :tongue: :bigsmile:
  • elyelyse
    elyelyse Posts: 1,454 Member
    Options
    I'm offended by Big Macs because that extra piece of bread in the middle just gets soggy and is a waste of calories that would be better spent on chocolate.

Does that disqualify me?
  • b3st
    b3st Posts: 1,350 Member
    Options
    Those are some strict rules..lmao

I'm looking forward to a friend who'll kick your *kitten* on a weekly basis.
  • kenthepainter
    kenthepainter Posts: 195 Member
    Options
    Reasonable rules.

2 - no attention seekers who want to lose 3 llbs because they are and I quote "fat" :laugh:

#2 is my favorite, made me laugh !
  • BlueAngelChar
    Options
    I love you guys ( WHO ARE ALREADY FRIENDS LOL ) GO AWAY and stop hijacking my post !! :laugh: :laugh:
  • IronPhyllida
    IronPhyllida Posts: 533 Member
    Options
    I love you guys ( WHO ARE ALREADY FRIENDS LOL ) GO AWAY and stop hijacking my post !! :laugh: :laugh:
    tsssssk.... How rude.... :noway:
  • BlueAngelChar
    Options

LMAO yes IRON you are one of them!! don't worry chick I've still got lots of love for you lol:love:
  • JamericanBoy
    JamericanBoy Posts: 484 Member
    Options

LMAO yes IRON you are one of them!! don't worry chick I've still got lots of love for you lol:love:

Oi_Homer-1.png
  • bcc112986
    bcc112986 Posts: 362 Member
    Options
    I have a goal of 80 lbs to lose, do indulge myself but log it, and Patron is a pal of mine. And swearing is just fun!
  • AZ_Gato
    AZ_Gato Posts: 1,270 Member
    Options
    My rule is no duck lips. Sorry.
  • WannabeStressFree
    WannabeStressFree Posts: 340 Member
    Options
    I like you already! lol, I do love some friends who keep it real and help me do the same. I'm here daily as well, and try to motivate my buddies.
  • BlueAngelChar
    Options
    My rule is no duck lips. Sorry.
    ]

Really you seem to be sporting a pair yourself or didn't you notice that! and run along if you can't play nice !
  • 0somuchbetter0
    0somuchbetter0 Posts: 1,335 Member
    Options
    That's a lot of rules. I'd be scared to be your friend.
This discussion has been closed.