5'4 girls, what's your goal weight?

Options

Replies

• kimbkiny
    Options
    I am 5'4" and definitely need to tone, and lose body fat. I hate scales the last I'm hoping the last time I was weighed the scale was broken. But regardless of that number I hate the way my clothes fit and the fact that I have no energy to do anything. I get up go to work for 9 hours a day and want to go home and go to bed. I don't want to be too skinny either, you lose some good parts of the body if you get too skinny, but this is definitely my highest weight and I am not happy. After having both kids at age 30 I was not over 125. I have about 20 lbs to lose to get to that weight again. I know that was 13 years ago but if I can think it, I can make it happen. I'm working hard and exercising every day and watching all the stuff I eat. Some days the exercising and watching what I eat is better than others, but I'm going to get there.
  • VelvetMorning
    VelvetMorning Posts: 398 Member
    Options
    5'3 1/2, currently 110. My goal is 104, I have a *really* small frame.
  • Batgirl95
    Options
    my goal weight is 115lbs - I'm at 120lbs now with pretty good muscle definition but I'd like to get my stomach a little flatter- and see those abs a bit better. I used to want to be super slim, but now that's not important to me, I want to strong and a little curvy:)
  • CharRicho
    CharRicho Posts: 389 Member
    Options
    My goal is about 130 lbs, I'm currently at 140 lbs and I think I'd actually be happy to be 140 but with more muscle definition.

I think I will probably keep going to try to get to 130, and then work on building muscle, and if that takes me back up to 140 but with better tone then I'm perfectly happy with that.
  • HarrietSabre
    HarrietSabre Posts: 186 Member
    Options
    I'm 5'5'' and I want to be 115-120. I weighed about 108 when I was about 19 and I liked how it looked, but I was "skinny fat". This time I want to be a bit more toned so I think even anything up to 125-130 would allow me to be the same measurements but with a tad more muscle. I'm 150 now.
  • cjsroute24
    cjsroute24 Posts: 15 Member
    Options
    I think if I can ultimately get to 160, I'll be set. I'm very muscular and built just like my Dad, and I think I will look really scary at any lower.
  • n_unocero
    n_unocero Posts: 445 Member
    Options
    for the longest time my goal weight was 125. But then I realized...I was never that low even when I was playing basketball in college AND working out 2 hours a day. Plus, getting older doesn't help either. So now I'm sitting at 140, and even though I'm not completely satisfied with the way I look, I think this might be my "happy weight". I've found a nice balance between working out, eating (moderately) well, and enjoying life.
  • xvintagepearls
    Options
    I'm 5'4 and my goal weight is my pre-college weight of 100 pounds. Currently, I am 106-107 pounds. While to some people this is considered underweight, I have a very petite frame despite being average height.
  • itsmandible
    itsmandible Posts: 88 Member
    Options
    I'm one inch taller, 5'5, but my goal right now is 148 and a body fat % of 25!
  • itsmandible
    itsmandible Posts: 88 Member
    Options
    for the longest time my goal weight was 125. But then I realized...I was never that low even when I was playing basketball in college AND working out 2 hours a day. Plus, getting older doesn't help either. So now I'm sitting at 140, and even though I'm not completely satisfied with the way I look, I think this might be my "happy weight". I've found a nice balance between working out, eating (moderately) well, and enjoying life.

That's AWESOME! Good for you!
  • lisalsd1
    lisalsd1 Posts: 1,520 Member
    Options
    I'm 5'3. I started going to the gym 2 years ago when my youngest child turned 1. I started out at 140 (size 8; sometimes a 10). I got down to 132 after a year and a half (mostly a size 6) of just doing cardio. I started using weights about 6 months ago in addition to the cardio. I'm currently 129 and mostly a size 4.

I would like to see 127 on the scale consistently. I'm not as concerned with the # on the scale anymore, b/c I've gone down a full size in 6 months with strength-training (vs. the year and a half of cardio only to lose a full size).
  • F00LofaT00K
    F00LofaT00K Posts: 688 Member
    Options
    135... then I'll eat for maintenance and probably end up around 140.
  • Marcia315
    Marcia315 Posts: 460 Member
    Options
    I don't really know.

I started at about 235. I'm at about 215 now.

First goal is 195, just to say I'm in the Onederland club.

Then it's 165.

Then I guess I'll see.

When I was in top shape in college (swim team/lifting/running) I was about 140 to 150. I haven't weighed under 135 since I was 18, so I think that would be too low for my body type.
  • JazmineYoli
    JazmineYoli Posts: 547 Member
    Options
    5'4". SW 207, CW 149 and I want to be 135-140 with muscles.
  • gonnabefitshyla
    gonnabefitshyla Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    I am like just under 5'4 taller than 5'3.5 i am 124 but i want to be 115 and add muscle so with muscle i would like to be 120
  • katztwins
    Options
    I too have a real petite frame and absolutely no shoulders and there for I can carry tops with my super tall 9 year old who wears 10's and 12 tops. She is tall and skinny..

I do have hips and behind, but the hip portion is less noticeable when my weight is down.

I love to exercise and the more intense the exercise the better. My last weigh in was 108 I too would like to get back to around 100.
  • cfredz
    cfredz Posts: 292 Member
    Options
    i am 5'5" and i'm around 122-24lbs. my goal weight was 120 but now i really dont care about the number i just want more definition. i am finishing up insanity soon and then will start weight trainging hopefully, just intimidated. while doing insanity, i am currently eating 1800 cal + 1/2 my exercise cals.
  • laurynwithawhy
    laurynwithawhy Posts: 385 Member
    Options
    My ultimate goal is probaby 145. The only time I was at that weight I was really unhealthy- barely eating and working out like a crazy person. I was a size 6. I thought I was heavy but honestly looking back I looked almost sickly thin. My frame and shape aren't meant to be very thin. At my heaviest I was over 190 and like a size 10. Now I am between 150-155 and still a size 6. If I could cut my bodyfat by a few percent I'd be perfectly happy.
  • rella_1003
    rella_1003 Posts: 70 Member
    Options
    I'm 5'4 and started out as 126. I'm down to 119 now however I need to lose 4 inches around my waist so I'm not sure what my goal weight should be. If I get to 107 and still haven't lost the inches I'll have to re-evaluate because if I lose any more weight than that my BMI will be too low. I'm hoping it doesn't come to that and all the fat comes off my belly first then I'll be happy :)
  • MauxFaux
    Options
    I'm 5'4" and weigh 130, I'm happy with that. Although measurements matter more to me than weight. I've been at the same weight before but have never been as toned and muscular before.