Are men interested in women with curves?

Options

Replies

• devil_in_a_blue_dress
    devil_in_a_blue_dress Posts: 5,214 Member
    Options
    No they are not.

We like our women 2 dimensional with straight lines only.

Please cite your sources. :wink:
  • brandierich
    brandierich Posts: 1,087
    Options
    This is one of those age old questions that have no right or wrong answer... Some like big curves , some like no curves... it's all a personal preference... My opinion is who the heck care what they think about your body ... What about what you think of your body!!!! that is the opinion that matters the most....
  • kimosabe1
    kimosabe1 Posts: 2,467 Member
    Options
    My man is interested in my curves.

tumblr_lp6f488dYk1qhkj0po1_500.gif
  • wingyanwin
    wingyanwin Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    Depends if the curves are concave or convex

XD lol
    like this!
  • Natihilator
    Natihilator Posts: 1,778 Member
    Options
    Have bell curves been brought up yet? Are those considered sexy?

JIxJhrV.jpg
  • Lacey_Cakes
    Lacey_Cakes Posts: 223 Member
    Options
    Where THE FUNK were all you guys when I was in high school? This is some bull****e man. I was the only one in my class with boobs and are the guys were like ewwwww she's not a rail. Ugh. lol

Honest question. Are all women named Lacey large in the chest region?

hahah! sadly I havent meant many other laceys. I may need to start surveying...
  • Slacker16
    Slacker16 Posts: 1,184 Member
    Options
    I'm more into space-filling curves personally.
  • ldrosophila
    ldrosophila Posts: 7,512 Member
    Options

JIxJhrV.jpg

no one has but you make a good point...middle is where it's at
  • tottie06
    tottie06 Posts: 259 Member
    Options
    I like women with a firm grip. That know how to use their head and are good under pressure.

lmao
  • rachellosesitall85
    rachellosesitall85 Posts: 497 Member
    Options
    They sure are. Some men like HUGE curves, some like "fit" curves. I've never had a problem securing a guy who loves my curves. Yes, I'm trying to get healthy and thin, but I'll still have huge boobs and a back end because it runs in my family.
  • Jessica_Mujahidah
    Jessica_Mujahidah Posts: 40 Member
    Options
    Curvy is a subjective term. The norm is to describe overweight women as "curvy" to be PC.

But the reality is when most men say they like "curvy women" they mean a woman with not an inch of fat, with an hourglass figure :P

Despite my fat rolls (shock horror) I still consider myself curvy because I have a tiny waist and shapely hips and junk in the trunk that my fiancee just loves :) So I guess, overweight women can still be considered curvy...

As with anything, just takes the right man to appreciate it.

Curvy is a mathematical term, therefore not really subjective. Not necessarily defined by hip and waist ratios etc.
    All women have some curves and some women are obese as well as being curvy.

I still can't figure out why some people get upset at other women calling themselves curvy. How does it affect them? Does it make them feel better about themselves to say about another woman "She's not curvy, she's fat" ?

Because people don't take any personal responsibility anymore.

There is a difference between being curvy and obese. Someone who is obese is NOT healthy, a curvy person has a nice figure and is healthy.

It's irrational for someone to justify their OBVIOUS health problem by saying that they are 'curvy' and that they should embrace it. No, you shouldn't embrace hypertension and diabetes.

People are beyond delusional. Blows my mind really.

You certainly don't have to be in a healthy weight range for your body to have CURVES. It's simply referring to the waist/hip/butt ratio.

Weight, obesity and people being delusional about their health issues is another issue and I 100 per cent agree with you that it's laughable that morbidly obese people call themselves curvy.

But seriously, what's it to you how people view and speak about themselves? You're not them. You don't pay their bills. You don't have to associate with them. Seems pretty simple to me.
  • greeneyes0809
    greeneyes0809 Posts: 422 Member
    Options
    I've heard that the sexiest curve on a girl is her smile

Lol jk boobs
  • doointhis4me
    doointhis4me Posts: 53 Member
    Options
    This is one of those age old questions that have no right or wrong answer... Some like big curves , some like no curves... it's all a personal preference... My opinion is who the heck care what they think about your body ... What about what you think of your body!!!! that is the opinion that matters the most....

Completely agree with this =)
  • colortheworld
    colortheworld Posts: 374 Member
    Options
    Or you could not be butt hurt by the fact that curves mean just that: curves.
    This lol.

Curvy =/= 4 rolls between your sternum and lower abs.

Today people who are 400lbs are considered 'curvy'. No, you are just obese.

Why should everyone go around being all PC and lying to people calling them "curvy" when they're actually unhealthy?

Logic not even once.

This. I know it's not PC at all, but if you are fat, you are fat. You aren't curvy. I know some very beautiful fat women, but calling them curvy doesn't change the fact they are fat.
  • dayone987
    dayone987 Posts: 645 Member
    Options

This. I know it's not PC at all, but if you are fat, you are fat. You aren't curvy. I know some very beautiful fat women, but calling them curvy doesn't change the fact they are fat.

Being obese doesn't change the fact that a woman is curvy.

Curvy is related to shape.

Obesity is a function of size, weight, body fat %.

A person can be both.

The word curvy isn't owned by a particular subset of woman with specific dimensions.
  • angelzprophecy
    Options
    i like it when women have that seperation in their shoulders. idk, something about it is just so sexy. that counts as curves right?
  • MisterCharisma
    Options
    Totes McGoats
  • mister_universe
    mister_universe Posts: 6,664 Member
    Options
    Totes McGoats

thread narcolepsy. :sad:
  • tammys_changing
    Options
    In for curve lovers! :-)