Are men interested in women with curves?

Options

Replies

• IwearBatmanUndies
    Options
    I like my women a perfect size 10..plenty of room for curves
  • ldrosophila
    ldrosophila Posts: 7,512 Member
    Options
    Totes McGoats

OMG I woke up with this stuck in my head today...do you know how maddening it is to repeat totes mcgoats in your head when your trying to get ready for work!!

I'm sure I made some other clever and enlightening comment in this thread somewhere that made people stop in their tracks, but I'm too lazy too look.
  • tammys_changing
    Options
    Gloating happily about my size 6 down from a curvy 10! But I still have curves.
  • IwearBatmanUndies
    Options
    img]famous-plus-sizes-model.jpg

I find her so attractive..the things id doo...mmmm
  • tammys_changing
    Options
    img][img]http://www.at Jayroseandjames.com/wp-content/uploads/famous-plus-sizes-model.jpg[/img]

She's nice, but I'd call it at least size 12/14.
  • Iron_Lotus
    Iron_Lotus Posts: 2,295 Member
    Options
    img]famous-plus-sizes-model.jpg

Love her!
  • HanamiDango
    HanamiDango Posts: 456 Member
    Options
    Everyone has different likes. No need to get discourage because that cute guy over there likes super model think girls. I am still obese, not curvy. Over weight will be just that, over weight. Normal weight will be a happy weight. Right now, I am just wanting to get down to this http://www.plusmodelstoday.com/wp-content/uploads/2012/08/Robyn-Lawley-for-Boux-Avenue-01.jpg After we will see where I can go. I do not need any other person to validated me. ^_^
  • PrettyPearl88
    PrettyPearl88 Posts: 368 Member
    Options
    Somehow "curvy" women has come to mean rail thin with a double D breast size.

I've always heard that "men love curves," but I've never actually seen any evidence of it in my life, even though I'm already 25. Maybe it's just where I live, I don't know. But it seems the definition of "curvy" and "attractive" to all the men around me is rail thin with big boobs; basically a Victoria's Secret model with breast implants would be their ideal woman. I keep seeing normal, healthy-sized women passed up for those skinny, big-breasted women. At a size 4/6, I'm still considered chunky. So I guess it's hard for me to believe that there are supposedly a great number of men out there who prefer curvy, healthy-sized women.
  • sm1zzle
    sm1zzle Posts: 920 Member
    Options
    I've always heard that "men love curves," but I've never actually seen any evidence of it in my life, even though I'm already 25. Maybe it's just where I live, I don't know. But it seems the definition of "curvy" and "attractive" to all the men around me is rail thin with big boobs; basically a Victoria's Secret model with breast implants would be their ideal woman. I keep seeing normal, healthy-sized women passed up for those skinny, big-breasted women. At a size 4/6, I'm still considered chunky. So I guess it's hard for me to believe that there are supposedly a great number of men out there who prefer curvy, healthy-sized women.
    Possibly where you live or the company you keep.
  • PunkyRachel
    PunkyRachel Posts: 1,959 Member
    Options
    The men I know go by the motto, "More cushion for the pushin'" lol I'm only down to a size us 8, and I'm already being told I'm too skinny. I have kept my curves and have a nice hourglass figure, I think. So I guess it just depends on where you live, how men view their women.
  • PunkyRachel
    PunkyRachel Posts: 1,959 Member
    Options
    Possibly where you live or the company you keep.

Wow! where I live you'd be called anorexic and have a cheeseburger thrown at you. lol
  • handyrunner
    handyrunner Posts: 32,662 Member
    Options
    I've always been more attracted to the curvy ladies. just something a bit more sexy about them.
  • the_dude00
    the_dude00 Posts: 1,056 Member
    Options
    Honestly, I think the term 'curve' is so subjective I don't even know what it means
  • oliviaAddin
    oliviaAddin Posts: 52 Member
    Options
    I hope they do , because I will never be like a toothpick!!
  • Grumbers
    Grumbers Posts: 111 Member
    Options
    Curves, curves and curves!!! :)
  • BlueAngelChar
    BlueAngelChar Posts: 1,364 Member
    Options
    Good to know gents ☺️
  • HungryasFuark
    HungryasFuark Posts: 463 Member
    Options
    Curvey women like Marilyn Monroe, but not like Kim Kardashian when she was pregnant lol ..most Brazilian women still maintain that shape
  • oliviaAddin
    oliviaAddin Posts: 52 Member
    Options
    Are you guys interested in tall curvy girls?
  • arcana7609
    arcana7609 Posts: 212 Member
    Options
    Some men are interested in curvy women, some men are interested in fat women, some men love athletic builds, some men like skinny girls.

There is nothing wrong with any of those and trying to fit someone else's ideal of beauty is stupid when not everyone considers the same shapes and sizes beautiful.

I am very fat. My boyfriend tells me I am gorgeous all the time. I've had men chase me down and chat me up. I've also had crap thrown at me, been mooed at and told to kill myself.

The only opinion that matters about how you look is your own and you're under no obligation to be attractive to the masses.
  • feast4theebeast
    Options
    I'm my experience, hell yeah!

I might have known you would be in this thread lol.