Girls with booties

Options
Am I the only one who has an impossible time finding pants that fit these last couple of years? **** skinny jeans! A few years ago when low rise were the big thing I could fit in any pair of jeans. Now? Well, I'm all butt, thighs and calves so if the pants fit my lower section they're sure to be huge on my waist. And if the pants fit on my waist...well, I can't even pull them up past mid thigh. I can't be the only one with this problem! Anybody have a good place to buy jeans from? (PS-I'm not butt bashing. I kind of like how my body is shaped and men including my current one seem to like it.)

Replies

• redlipsticklyfe
    redlipsticklyfe Posts: 164 Member
    Options
    You're DEFINITELY not the only one with this problem. This has been an issue for me my entire life. I always but jeans a waist size up so they fit my lower half and then have the waist tailored in. I buy my jeans from Old Navy or the thrift store so it's never that much of a budget killer to have them tailored.
  • AZ_Gato
    AZ_Gato Posts: 1,270 Member
    Options
    My-milkshake-brings-all-the-boys-to-the-yard-random-29820566-500-251.gif

Your milkshake is guaranteed to bring all the boys to the yard.
  • arghbowl
    arghbowl Posts: 1,179 Member
    Options
    I have entered the yard.
  • ironanimal
    ironanimal Posts: 5,922 Member
    Options
    This thread is meaningless without pics.
  • silver_arrow3
    silver_arrow3 Posts: 1,373 Member
    Options
    My-milkshake-brings-all-the-boys-to-the-yard-random-29820566-500-251.gif

Your milkshake is guaranteed to bring all the boys to the yard.

And girls! But I'm disappointed there are no pictures. Leaving now.
  • Number_44
    Number_44 Posts: 97 Member
    Options

IN for pics of booties

review-lisa-booties.jpg
  • ModernNerd
    ModernNerd Posts: 336 Member
    Options
    In a similar situation! If they fit my waist well, I can't squeeze my butt in. If my butt fits, I'm swimming in them. Personally the only place I've ever found good jeans is American Eagle. The material stretches and I love that they come in long sizes. I still have to wear belts to pull in the waist a bit, but this brand is the best I've come across:)
  • Mia_RagazzaTosta
    Mia_RagazzaTosta Posts: 4,885 Member
    Options
    Anybody have a good place to buy jeans from?

The Buckle
  • janessanessa
    janessanessa Posts: 299 Member
    Options
    I have the same problem as a result of my HIPS, I get pants big enough to get over my hips, but are huge in the waist....there is no inbetween!! I hate it.
  • MissFuchsia
    MissFuchsia Posts: 526 Member
    Options
    Yep buying jeans is a nightmare. If I can get them over my hips they're too on my waist :sad:

I sometimes just buy pants/jeans that fit my hips and then get them taken in at the waist.
  • silverraiyne
    silverraiyne Posts: 683 Member
    Options
    Oh, I feel ya!! Same here, my hourglass shape makes it a pain in the @$$ to find pants that fit!

149331_472082199485633_134003856_n_zps8b3beccf.jpg
  • summertime_girl
    summertime_girl Posts: 3,945 Member
    Options
    I'm very hourglass in shape. I have a tough time getting jeans to fit in the waist without gapping. A belt helps, and Express ReRock jeans seem to fit the best.
  • rachael726
    rachael726 Posts: 202 Member
    Options
    Oh, I feel ya!! Same here, my hourglass shape makes it a pain in the @$$ to find pants that fit!

149331_472082199485633_134003856_n_zps8b3beccf.jpg

LOVE this picture!!! I have a problem with my thighs...not so much my booty. Some jeans wont make it up past my thighs..damn them. :(
  • GangreneHeart
    Options
    I <3 skinny jeans. I get mine at Dots Fashion.
  • pawnstarNate
    pawnstarNate Posts: 1,728 Member
    Options
    I'm very hourglass in shape. I have a tough time getting jeans to fit in the waist without gapping. A belt helps, and Express ReRock jeans seem to fit the best.

Summer....Like Silver did...I think we need pic to be the judge. just sayin :wink:
  • _KitKat_
    _KitKat_ Posts: 1,066 Member
    Options
    Always have this problem if I am in shape, sadly right now that is not the case lol. When I was young before low-rise jeans i would actually by guys jeans sometimes because they are more low-rise. CK jeans are more low cut also. Express, American Eagle are a few that work for me too. Union bays at Kohls also fit well.
  • usmcmp
    usmcmp Posts: 21,220 Member
    Options
    I wear workout capris or yoga pants if I don't absolutely have to wear jeans. I found a few of the Sweetheart jeans from Old Navy are stretchy enough to fit my butt and thighs without having a huge waist.
  • MercenaryNoetic26
    MercenaryNoetic26 Posts: 2,747 Member
    Options

IN for pics of booties

review-lisa-booties.jpg

lmao! My thoughts exactly :noway: WOMP
  • SoDamnHungry
    SoDamnHungry Posts: 6,998 Member
    Options
    Cello high rise jeans fit me really well. I don't have a big butt, but I have really wide hips (37'') in comparison to my waist (25''). There's still a little room in the waist, but it's fine since I like eating massive quantities of food and there's room for it all.
  • RozayJones
    RozayJones Posts: 409 Member
    Options
    Frustrating! There are not enough affordable brands that make "curvy" jeans. I'm bumping for the brands that do fit!