What is the best store bought hummus?

Options
1235»

Replies

• Jessica_Mujahidah
    Jessica_Mujahidah Posts: 40 Member
    Options

You're welcome! Enjoy :)

I think once you realize how simple and quick it is to make your own, you can't go back to store bought. I actually never liked hommous until I tried authentic Middle Eastern food... it helps that I'm engaged to a Lebanese guy lol.

Yes- it's extremely easy to make. But it's easier to buy it at the store.... and let's be honest Sabra is damn close to the real thing. I've had it all over the world. I currently work at a Lebanese place. My BF's family is Syrian/Lebanese- she makes her own. needless to say- I eat a lot of hummus and have had a lot of quality all over the place.
    And for what it's worth- Sabra is damn good for a store bought brand.

I happily switch back and forth between home made and store bought. I do a lot of cooking as it is- making hummus is a chore for me- so I don't. shrug- to each there own- but some of us are quiet happy switching back and forth!

I don't think they have Sabra here in Australia. All the ones in the stores here never seem to look quite right. I guess I'm just a little fussy with my food, and since embarking on this journey to get healthy I'm mindful of what I eat and try to make a lot of things from scratch.