You Know, I DO Have A Name !

Options

Replies

• skullshank
    skullshank Posts: 4,323 Member
    Options
    Hi Donyelle! I'm not sure if you know this, but MFP has a blog feature. I think you'd really enjoy it!

http://www.myfitnesspal.com/blog/donyellemoniquex3/new

Good look! :flowerforyou:

her name is monique!
  • jackpotclown
    jackpotclown Posts: 3,291 Member
    Options
    Hi Donyelle! I'm not sure if you know this, but MFP has a blog feature. I think you'd really enjoy it!

http://www.myfitnesspal.com/blog/donyellemoniquex3/new

Good look! :flowerforyou:
    you win the thread with this one \m/
  • yo_andi
    yo_andi Posts: 2,178 Member
    Options
    I have a name too.

It's "Janet"....."Jackson" if you're nasty.
    Sweetypie, it's "Miss Jackson" if you're nasty. Ok sweettits?

Thanks sugarlips, you beat me to the punch!
  • Sovictorrious
    Sovictorrious Posts: 770 Member
    Options
    This is the biggest dilemma you have to worry about in your life?! Sweet baby Jesus... Let's trade lives, HUN! I get it, you have pet peeves, we all do. But honestly, you're grasping at straws...Bring a sincere problem to the table and you'll get sincere answers... we don't give a rat's *kitten* if you look too young (which by the way, you look like a normal 23 year old if that profile picture is you!) or if you prefer to be called by your full legal name... Learn to pick your battles sweetcheeks :P

DA MO FO TRUTH!!!
  • skullshank
    skullshank Posts: 4,323 Member
    Options
    This is the biggest dilemma you have to worry about in your life?! Sweet baby Jesus... Let's trade lives, HUN! I get it, you have pet peeves, we all do. But honestly, you're grasping at straws...Bring a sincere problem to the table and you'll get sincere answers... we don't give a rat's *kitten* if you look too young (which by the way, you look like a normal 23 year old if that profile picture is you!) or if you prefer to be called by your full legal name... Learn to pick your battles sweetcheeks :P

Oprah-you-mad.gif
  • GiGiBeans
    GiGiBeans Posts: 1,062 Member
    Options
    I wish I had a name!!

FyaoZS9.gif

I'll take you home and call you Fluffy. Deal?

Can ya take me and call me FiFi? I'll fetch ya bacon.
  • LiftAllThePizzas
    LiftAllThePizzas Posts: 17,857 Member
    Options
    I'm okay with pet names. But if you're calling me a pet name ALL THE TIME, then it gets annoying. ALSO if you don't know my name, you DO NOT have permission to call me pet names. It's really irritating.

OKAY: Hey, Donyelle, do you mind helping me bring the yoga mats to the spinning studio ? Alright, sweetie, just put them right there in the corner. Thanks hun !

NOT OKAY: Sweetie, do you mind helping me carry the yoga mats to the spinning studio ? Thanks hunny, right there is fine.

I once had an assistant teacher in 5th grade who RARELY called us by our names. All we heard from her mouth is hunny and sweetie. 2nd semester I called her out and it took her a while to stop the habit.

OH AND BOYS ! STOP CALLING ME BABY ! I'M NOT YOUR GIRLFRIEND !
    Dude, chill out.
  • vtmoon
    vtmoon Posts: 3,436 Member
    Options
    http://www.myfitnesspal.com/topics/show/1149828-don-t-call-me

Two threads the same exact topic. Man, we use to wait a day or two before restarting a topic, I guess we might be running out of stuff to talk about...
  • Mr_Bad_Example
    Mr_Bad_Example Posts: 2,403 Member
    Options
    I'm okay with pet names. But if you're calling me a pet name ALL THE TIME, then it gets annoying. ALSO if you don't know my name, you DO NOT have permission to call me pet names. It's really irritating.

OKAY: Hey, Donyelle, do you mind helping me bring the yoga mats to the spinning studio ? Alright, sweetie, just put them right there in the corner. Thanks hun !

NOT OKAY: Sweetie, do you mind helping me carry the yoga mats to the spinning studio ? Thanks hunny, right there is fine.

I once had an assistant teacher in 5th grade who RARELY called us by our names. All we heard from her mouth is hunny and sweetie. 2nd semester I called her out and it took her a while to stop the habit.

Look at this, a room full of people who care.
    empty_chairs_audience.bmp
  • arghbowl
    arghbowl Posts: 1,179 Member
    Options
    Where'd baby gurl go?
  • SailorKnightWing
    SailorKnightWing Posts: 875 Member
    Options
    This is the biggest dilemma you have to worry about in your life?!
    I'm guessing if it was the biggest dilemma in her life, she wouldn't be posting about it on a fitness website's forums...
  • tehboxingkitteh
    tehboxingkitteh Posts: 1,574 Member
    Options
    It'll be okay, baby girl.
  • arghbowl
    arghbowl Posts: 1,179 Member
    Options
    This is the biggest dilemma you have to worry about in your life?!
    I'm guessing if it was the biggest dilemma in her life, she wouldn't be posting about it on a fitness website's forums...

I beg to differ...
  • BamaBreezeNSaltAire
    Options
    Yesterday you looked too young today you have a name.....the saga continues.

QFT
  • BranMuffin86
    BranMuffin86 Posts: 314 Member
    Options
    Gotta love the South, Darlin :-)
  • sullus
    sullus Posts: 2,839 Member
    Options

Look at this, a room full of people who care.
    empty_chairs_audience.bmp

I never knew so many ninjas cared about this issue ..
  • Hauntinglyfit
    Hauntinglyfit Posts: 5,537 Member
    Options
    ok honey

this is why i :heart: you

i love you too honeybuns.
  • fbmandy55
    fbmandy55 Posts: 5,263 Member
    Options
    STOP CALLING ME BABY ! I'M NOT YOUR GIRLFRIEND !

Wonder why....
  • Dino_bacon2112
    Dino_bacon2112 Posts: 341 Member
    Options
    I wish I had a name!!

FyaoZS9.gif

I'll take you home and call you Fluffy. Deal?

Can ya take me and call me FiFi? I'll fetch ya bacon.

I wouldn't feel right having just one pet. Plus, bacon.
  • Fullsterkur_woman
    Fullsterkur_woman Posts: 2,712 Member
    Options

Aw, sweetpea, it's because they can't be arsed to learn your name. :wink: