• golfmonk
    golfmonk Posts: 119 Member
    Options
    3000 including fast food and ice cream.

*sigh*

Sorry, I'm no help.

Joff - you are just so useless my brother…:(

I know...I know.

And I'm old too, and everyone know that your metabolism increases as you get older...

...right?

Right?

I am right, right?

:indifferent:

I believe you are right!!!
  • MyChocolateDiet
    MyChocolateDiet Posts: 22,281 Member
    Options
    OP seems to have a few air tacos lately. Or peaNOT butter and nothing sandwishes.
  • Mr_Bad_Example
    Mr_Bad_Example Posts: 2,403 Member
    Options
    Wait. OP you had Subway the day before.

Then she read this thread and realized the error of her ways...

http://www.myfitnesspal.com/topics/show/1149984-i-thought-subway-was-supposed-to-be-good-for-you?hl=subway+
  • srogers89
    srogers89 Posts: 190 Member
    Options
    I am on 1430 at the moment, so eat anywhere between 1400 and 1500. I do eat a little bit of junk/candy but for the most part it is healthy meals. Feel free to add me and take a look over my diary.
  • CyberEd312
    CyberEd312 Posts: 3,536 Member
    Options
    I'm at 4200 calories a day and I'll be darned if I give up anything to get there... I may eat close to a couple pounds of chicken a day but I won't be going to bed without my ice cream...... :drinker: Best of Luck........
  • gmallan
    gmallan Posts: 2,099 Member
    Options
    I'm on 1500 a day roughly. I generally always throw in a bit of chocolate or a treat, doesn't seem to hurt. Still hit my macros
  • jofjltncb6
    jofjltncb6 Posts: 34,415 Member
    Options
    3000 including fast food and ice cream.

*sigh*

Sorry, I'm no help.

Joff - you are just so useless my brother…:(

I know...I know.

And I'm old too, and everyone know that your metabolism increases as you get older...

...right?

Right?

I am right, right?

:indifferent:

I believe you are right!!!

confirmed.jpg
  • TarynAngeline
    TarynAngeline Posts: 95 Member
    Options
    Wait. OP you had Subway the day before.

Then she read this thread and realized the error of her ways...

http://www.myfitnesspal.com/topics/show/1149984-i-thought-subway-was-supposed-to-be-good-for-you?hl=subway+

:laugh:

OP - How your day might look will completely depend on your schedule and eating habits. Do you eat 3 meals a day or prefer several smaller meals? Snacks? We can give suggestions but need to know how many groups to break your macros into, etc.
  • jayrudq
    jayrudq Posts: 475 Member
    Options
    Why? What don't you get? Hitting 1500 a day without "chips or candy" is easy peazy. What about that are you struggling with?
  • poponastick302
    poponastick302 Posts: 77 Member
    Options
    I set my calorie goal to 1600 but try to hit about 1500. That's without exercise, of course.
  • Nutella91
    Nutella91 Posts: 624 Member
    Options
    I eat 1400-1600 depending on my workout. No fast food, ever. And the only candy is an occasional mint. :-)

occasional mint? this is sad :(
  • jennifer_417
    jennifer_417 Posts: 12,344 Member
    Options
    hahahahaha! oh, you were serious about the candy...um...gotta go...
  • Mitzigan94
    Mitzigan94 Posts: 393 Member
    Options
    1500 cals maintenance, all the foods I love just in moderation,;)
  • dnamouse
    dnamouse Posts: 612 Member
    Options
    *puts down the vodka*

I eat 1600+, but generally not completely clean eating, sorry. I made gingerbread cookies today - got to at least taste it!

However, they are gluten & dairy-free - stupid allergies :grumble:

I need another vodka (it's dinner time here people!).
  • aliceclutz90
    aliceclutz90 Posts: 151 Member
    Options
    I've set my goal at 1500... But I do often fit in some chocolate or something to keep me sane. But you could replace that with like a banana or something?
  • colortheworld
    colortheworld Posts: 374 Member
    Options
    Hi. I would like to get/see some examples of people eating 1500 calls a day. No fast food or chips or candy in the mix though. Thx.

Add me if you like, I believe my diary is closed. I usually eat about 1400 cals a day, and very rarely sweets, candy, or fast food (I do love Wendy's salads occasionally). I did have cream cheese candies the past three days(:blushing:), but that's not the norm for me.
  • Wilhellmina
    Wilhellmina Posts: 757 Member
    Options
    From 1200 up to 1700 calories a day, differs a lot. No candy, no fast food, no crisps or anything else sweet, because I don't like it. But it's keto, which many people don't like....
  • DawnieB1977
    DawnieB1977 Posts: 4,248 Member
    Options
    I was eating 1500 but now I eat up to 1800 as I'm pregnant. Feel free to check out my diary, but you might want to go back to August and before!
  • CassieReannan
    CassieReannan Posts: 1,479 Member
    Options
    I eat around 1300 - 1500 calories a day, also vegetarian. Occasional treats in the mix.
  • NatalieSkywalker
    NatalieSkywalker Posts: 231 Member
    Options
    I'm almost at 1500, but I don't have any fast food at all.