Top NSV's this year

Options
13»

Replies

• aakaakaak
    aakaakaak Posts: 1,240 Member
    Options
    Maybe a little TMI, but after a two year hiatus my wife finds me attractive enough to have sex with again.
  • belgerian
    belgerian Posts: 1,059 Member
    Options
    Ran my first half marathon in 1:49 Goal was 1:45 but knew I would be pushing it still very happy with the run time.
  • Sedna_51
    Sedna_51 Posts: 277 Member
    Options
    Love this thread. :D Mine are:

- Clothing getting looser (including my winter jacket- it use to be a little tight, but now fits perfectly!)
    - I was at my parents' for Thanksgiving- usually their towels aren't quite big enough to wrap all around me and cover my hips. This time they were.
    - I'm more conscious of the food I'm eating. I enjoy the treats I have, but I also find myself looking forward to how eating fruits and vegetables makes me feel!
    - I like my body. I want to hit healthier goals, including a lower waist circumference and more regular exercise, but I don't beat myself up and tell myself how awful my body is on a regular basis any more. <3 u, tummy flab, you're doing what you can.
    - I've logged what I ate since mid-May without missing a day. That's 212 days. I never thought I would do that, or not hate doing that, but here I am. It's just habit now, and I don't feel restricted by it- just like I'm paying more attention and choosing what I eat with more thought.
  • scwilson38
    scwilson38 Posts: 104 Member
    Options
    1. Cholesterol in the normal range
    2. Doctor took me off of my blood pressure meds, BP in the normal range
    3. Learning to eat more healthy and exercising 3 to 5 days a week.
    4. Most of my exercise was Zumba dvds and walking/running outside now I have joined a gym and will have my first consultation with a PT.
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!