100+ lbs to lose?

Options
Anyone else trying to lose around 100 lbs? Would love to be friends and support one another!!

Replies

• RenewIt22
    RenewIt22 Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    I'm just starting out on MFP doing research on dieting and exercise but goal is to lose 120lbs. Good Luck to you on your journey!
  • jazzlayshell
    jazzlayshell Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Hi, I have no friends on here and would love some support and to be a support.
  • sjaykay13
    Options
    Looks like we are in the same boat! I've lost 25lbs and have around 130lbs to go!
  • Christina2189
    Christina2189 Posts: 24 Member
    Options
    Hi! I have about 80 pounds to lose! Feel free to add me! I'm on here daily! :)
  • MallieRose91
    MallieRose91 Posts: 159 Member
    Options
    Almost 50 pounds lost, still have 67 pounds to get to 150! May change my goal even lower once I see how that looks on my 5'7, large body type. Anyone feel free to add me!
  • jesssargent2
    jesssargent2 Posts: 28 Member
    Options
    I have to lose 140 pounds. I just started. :happy:

Jess
  • lizak953
    lizak953 Posts: 10 Member
    Options
    I've lost 61 and have 119 to go, feel free to add me :)
  • charlottemilton
    charlottemilton Posts: 144 Member
    Options
    You can add me too. I have lost 30 and still have over a hundred to lose. I am usually around several times a day.
  • Great post idea, findinglessje! :) I'm wanting to lose a total of 193 lbs. I'm currently at 48. I only have a few friends on here so far. Reason being is I didn't really utilize the social part of this website until just recently. Whoever would like to add me, can. :)

Best of luck to you all! :)

Cheers!
  • Derpes
    Derpes Posts: 2,033 Member
    Options
    Remember, take it one day at a time! Good luck!
  • BossLadyDSimp
    BossLadyDSimp Posts: 257 Member
    Options
    I would like to get there at some point ... 5 7 is my goal for now ... although I will completely support your goal.

FEEL FREE TO ADD ME

50540473.png
  • amberbburden
    amberbburden Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    I've got about 120 to lose. Would love an add. I figure the more support - the better!
  • lkniebuehler
    Options
    I have a lot to go... extra support is always helpful and appreciated! Feel free to add me.
  • vwbug86
    vwbug86 Posts: 283 Member
    Options
    I have about 100 more pounds to lose. Feel free to add me.
  • sschneider1202
    Options
    I'm 5'9", 33 years old and have 125 lbs to lose plus a significant percent of my body fat! I train in boxing and refuse to starve myself! Anyone feel free to add me and we can get through all of this together!
  • NikiChicken
    NikiChicken Posts: 576 Member
    Options
    I'm 70 pounds in towards my goal of 120. Feel free to friend me if you'd like.
  • nrjackson84
    nrjackson84 Posts: 36 Member
    Options
    Hi! When I started this journey I had over 100 lbs to lose. I have currently lost 65 but still have about 50 to go. I would love more friends with same goal! Add me if you want to ;)
  • Jewcybabe
    Jewcybabe Posts: 241 Member
    Options
    I'm working to be in the triple digit loss club.......feel free to add me!
  • airdale8263
    airdale8263 Posts: 2,155 Member
    Options
    Best of luck on your lifestyle change.
    I am almost half way there to losing the 96 lbs or more.
    Feel free to add me as a friend.
  • apinknightmare
    apinknightmare Posts: 11 Member
    Options
    I haven't been doing so hot lately (stupid Christmas cookies!), but I'm down 107, with a bit more to go. Friend me if you like! :)