100+ lbs to lose?

Options

Replies

• Cgoodygoodman
    Cgoodygoodman Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me if you like! I can always use the support as well - I have around 100lbs to lose! Good luck with your journey!
  • metalgirl4
    metalgirl4 Posts: 31 Member
    Options
    Hi starting again in MFP and have a good bit to lose too! Good luck to you!
  • kaburke21
    kaburke21 Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    I have a total of 100 lbs to lose. It would be nice to have some extra support. Feel free to add me.
  • BokBagok
    BokBagok Posts: 345
    Options
    Same here - anyone in the 100+ club can definitely feel free to add me!
  • mindovermuffins
    Options
    I have only been doing this for about a week and a half. I would welcome any/all of you as supportive friends. My goal is to lose 135 pounds. It sounds unobtainable to me but I am committed to giving it my all.
  • ny77il
    ny77il Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    I have 150+ to lose and have lost 29lbs so far. Always looking to connect with people for support and ideas, so feel free to add me.
  • Routerninja
    Options
    170 to lose here, feel free to add me!
  • hippymama22
    hippymama22 Posts: 11 Member
    Options
    I have around 100 lbs to lose, ADD ME! I need friends for accountability! WE CAN DO THIS!
  • LVCeltGirl
    Options
    I started with 126 lbs to lose (could be as high as 136 lbs or as low as 116 lbs but I figured right in between was a good goal). Still have 100 to lose (99.8 if I want to get technical). I have to post to message boards on the sly, so anybody that wants to encourage or be encouraged, please add me. Taking the first step of MFP and starting to be aware of what you're putting into your system is a great 1st step.
  • AlissaErika
    Options
    My, oh my! Nice to see there are other people striving for the same seemingly impossible goal I have made for myself. I have had a life long battle losing and/or maintaining my weight. I have 130 lbs. to lose. Any support would be great. I haven't ever explored the message boards, but I know it can be a powerful tool in my journey. Anyone free to add me as a friend! The more support the better. We all need to support each other because losing weight is hard, in and of itself, and so is life, which sometimes leads to emotional eating.:flowerforyou:
  • TheJhazminShow
    Options
    Yes indeed.

Looking to lose something like 140 total but my first goal is to get back below 300.
  • lyricsmamma6469
    lyricsmamma6469 Posts: 37 Member
    Options
    I want to lose a total of 150. Started (again) at the end of August and this time I'm actually sticking to calories and exercising. Feel free to add me...this goes to everyone else posting! :)
  • darkestdreams06
    darkestdreams06 Posts: 40 Member
    Options
    I am looking to lose about 120-130. 2 years ago, I had already lost roughly 70 lbs, but then a life event happened and I have gained about 50 of that back! I am working my way to being back on track and ready to commit my life to this! Feel free to add me!
  • secretdevil1987
    secretdevil1987 Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    i have lost 22 lbs so far and have a long way to go. im thinking i may go even father when i get to my goal. its not quite as low as it should be to fit the health estimate. any one want to add me. please do.
  • meeeee! trying to lose 135 lbs... then maybe the arthritis in my knees/feet won't be so agonizing!

so far, so good -- god bless phentermine and my extremely supportive physician! :D
  • gmhaggie06
    Options
    I've got 113 pounds left, but I'm thrilled to see all of you on this thread!! If anybody needs someone who logs everyday, has an open diary and loves to motivate and be motivated please add me.
  • Memorableheart
    Memorableheart Posts: 69 Member
    Options
    Hi. I am too trying to lose 100 pounds in a year. I posted videos. I just started so I only have a few.

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCB6uSXYHiZL_cogL7rncn_Q

Copy and paste to check out my channel.
  • arcticfox04
    arcticfox04 Posts: 1,011 Member
    Options
    I dropped 110lb's a while back.

Just some random advice while I'm trying to tire myself before bed.
    - Set to 2lb's a week.
    - Drink alot of water. Thats your new favorite drink
    - Exercise is always welcomed 30-60 minutes a day
    - Going over on protein is perfectly fine. MFP default is pretty low tbh.
    - Going over on Carbs isn't fine
    - Fats aren't that bad in the long run.
    - Planning food a day ahead gives you a good head start.
    - Don't cut out foods you like. Don't make it a punishment. The key about losing weight is self control.
    - Drink alot of water. Can't stress that enough.
    - Take a Probiotic and make sure you get enough fiber.
    - Don't worry about getting crazy with watching sugars and such early on. Focus on the basics follow your macro's.
    - You don't want to lose 100lb's you want to lose 10lbs then another 10lbs. Make the goals easy and never look at it as huge challenge the more of mountain you make it feel like the more you'll want to quit. 100lbs can be an overall goal but make 5-10lbs the direct goal. Always have something in reach its not a race just pace yourself.
    - Have fun, don't feel like you can't go out with friends and hide in a corner and eat just rice cakes. 1 bad night/meal won't ruin everything. The biggest mistake I see here is someone has a bad day and over reacts and ends up getting into a relapse and giving up.
    - When you get closer to your overall goal start to slow down the weight loss. The goal is to be able to maintain when you lose the weight.

Have Fun =)
  • lynnjacks
    Options
    I'm new to this. I have lost 12lbs and have 60lbs to get ride of. Feel free to friend me.
  • jwagdy
    jwagdy Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    I am a vegetarian. I have a target to go down from 145 KG (approx 320lb) to 80 KG (approx 177lb) before end of June 2014. I have been using MyFitnessPal since 1st of May 2013 and as of 18th of November I lost 30.4 KG (approx 67lb)

My pants size dropped so far from 46 to 42 and my shirts size dropped from XXXL to XXL. My targets are to go down to size 40 or 38 in pants and to either stay at XXL or to go down to XL in shirts.