Your MFP Crush, please do tell.

Options

Replies

• arghbowl
    arghbowl Posts: 1,179 Member
    Options
    Rejected again.

I'm gonna go eat a stick of butter and get fat now.
  • delicious_cocktail
    delicious_cocktail Posts: 5,797 Member
    Options
    You all need to go on a dating site! How many of you are married or have BF's and GF's that you apparently love so much? Haha. Should be ashamed of yourselves. Your poor SO's don't have a clue how much flirting goes on in here.

I AGREE WITH THIS! IF I SEND YOU A FRIEND REQUEST WILL YOU ACCEPT? WE CAN JUDGE PEOPLE TOGETHER! THAT WAY WE WILL FEEL BETTER ABOUT OURSELVES. NOT THAT WE HAVE LOW SELF-ESTEEM THO! HAHA.
  • norm67axp
    Options
    fine. i'll give you a few names...just for today. my list changes EVERY DAY.

the boys:

elkahallick
    az_gato
    honorary mention: skarblodds
    second honorary mention: ryry

the gals:
    mireygal76
    ipuffyheartheelsinthegym
    sovictorrious or whatever the hell your name is now!
    sheenarama
    iceberg_simpson

YAY!!!! I made it to a crush list!!! :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart:

I think you will make another list if those are your legs!!!!
  • latenitelucy
    latenitelucy Posts: 1,314 Member
    Options
    You all need to go on a dating site! How many of you are married or have BF's and GF's that you apparently love so much? Haha. Should be ashamed of yourselves. Your poor SO's don't have a clue how much flirting goes on in here.

So hot! ^^^^ My new crush!
  • AZ_Gato
    AZ_Gato Posts: 1,270 Member
    Options
    fine. i'll give you a few names...just for today. my list changes EVERY DAY.

the boys:

elkahallick
    az_gato
    honorary mention: skarblodds
    second honorary mention: ryry

the gals:
    mireygal76
    ipuffyheartheelsinthegym
    sovictorrious or whatever the hell your name is now!
    sheenarama
    iceberg_simpson

Come replace my coffee! : )
  • arghbowl
    arghbowl Posts: 1,179 Member
    Options

I AGREE WITH THIS! IF I SEND YOU A FRIEND REQUEST WILL YOU ACCEPT? WE CAN JUDGE PEOPLE TOGETHER! THAT WAY WE WILL FEEL BETTER ABOUT OURSELVES. NOT THAT WE HAVE LOW SELF-ESTEEM THO! HAHA.

LOUD NOISES
  • vjohn04
    vjohn04 Posts: 2,276 Member
    Options

LOL!!
  • TheSlorax
    TheSlorax Posts: 2,401 Member
    Options

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

Did ya lose that 75 yet?

wow, you're so judgmental.

:smokin:
  • Cranquistador
    Cranquistador Posts: 39,744 Member
    Options

Did ya lose that 75 yet?
    I NEED TO KNOW
  • binaryjester
    binaryjester Posts: 46 Member
    Options
    I bet you think WWE wrestling is real too.
  • Sinisterly
    Sinisterly Posts: 10,913 Member
    Options

Did ya lose that 75 yet?
    I'm dying XD
  • sunflwrgrl412
    sunflwrgrl412 Posts: 130 Member
    Options
    There are some cuties on MFP for sure!
  • zombilishious
    zombilishious Posts: 1,250 Member
    Options
    Well, hell, my name's not in here....

My FL is hawt...just look at my profile pic to see the sexy beasts I met up with from here!

As for the guys...one knows, the other doesn't...

God I have to be bored to be in this thread...
  • sassypants0923
    sassypants0923 Posts: 7,188 Member
    Options
    This isn't a dating site? crap
  • ZealousMissJJ
    ZealousMissJJ Posts: 454 Member
    Options

Lol, this IS a dating site.. You're in the wrong place!
  • zombilishious
    zombilishious Posts: 1,250 Member
    Options
    Shreddedtweet....spellcheck:flowerforyou:

really all of them, I'm a *kitten*

Honesty is always the best policy!
  • Sinisterly
    Sinisterly Posts: 10,913 Member
    Options
    Lol <333
  • sassypants0923
    Options

Lol, this IS a dating site.. You're in the wrong place!

Oh YAAAY!
  • TheSwollMinister
    TheSwollMinister Posts: 246 Member
    Options
    daveymac1.
  • sassypants0923
    Options
    Lol <333

It is one... someone just clarified!