Your MFP Crush, please do tell.

Options

Replies

• zombilishious
    zombilishious Posts: 1,250 Member
    Options
    Well, hell, my name's not in here....

My FL is hawt...just look at my profile pic to see the sexy beasts I met up with from here!

As for the guys...one knows, the other doesn't...

God I have to be bored to be in this thread...

What about the girls?? Heart broken <\3 also, Four whole pages and no one mentioned me???

Ellieover...I crush you all the damned time...along with Mizz_Legz, Miss_Jessiejane, SweetTrouble, Chinita, BadBamaJama, IcelandicSaga, Laurayinz, Organic_Azure, HeavyPetter and Stump_Likker....to name a few!

I've got hot men there too...but not sure I'd call them crushes...but I do enjoy the sexy flirty banter...
  • TX_Thundercat
    TX_Thundercat Posts: 2,437 Member
    Options
    For me, about every single girl on my FL and about half the girls on this thread that I don't know yet. How y'all doin'?
  • MyChocolateDiet
    MyChocolateDiet Posts: 22,281 Member
    Options
    You all need to go on a dating site! How many of you are married or have BF's and GF's that you apparently love so much? Haha. Should be ashamed of yourselves. Your poor SO's don't have a clue how much flirting goes on in here.

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

Did ya lose that 75 yet?

DUDE, maybe it was december 2014? Haterz.

I'm no dude :angry:

that thread's been done. don't call me baby, sweetums, dude, stacey, etc. yer like a day or two late.

tumblr_lr789doBIK1qj7p99o1_500.gif
  • Losing75byDecember
    Losing75byDecember Posts: 104 Member
    Options
    You all need to go on a dating site! How many of you are married or have BF's and GF's that you apparently love so much? Haha. Should be ashamed of yourselves. Your poor SO's don't have a clue how much flirting goes on in here.

Did ya lose that 75 yet?

Thanks for checking, I think I'll be very close. I'm not weighing myself until New Years Eve morning. :)
  • Mia_RagazzaTosta
    Mia_RagazzaTosta Posts: 4,885 Member
    Options

Did ya lose that 75 yet?

that thread's been done. don't call me baby, sweetums, dude, stacey, etc. yer like a day or two late.

:laugh:

You're my new crush
  • ajsimyan
    ajsimyan Posts: 180 Member
    Options
    :flowerforyou: :wink:
    Eh, she has already shot me down multiple times. Seeing as how it ain't gonna happen, there is really no reason to call names lol

I don't understand who the heck would shoot you down and why!

jlFoOtZ.gif

HAHA!! no guys crush on me so....that should be my gif.
    no but seriously, she needs to open her eyes:smile::flowerforyou:
  • knickersb1
    Options
    Well damn I don't see my name here anywhere!!

But yer all looking damn hot I must say ;)
  • ryry_
    ryry_ Posts: 4,966 Member
    Options

Did ya lose that 75 yet?

Thanks for checking, I think I'll be very close. I'm not weighing myself until New Years Eve morning. :)

Keep up the good work! I can really see the change in your face! Much less round and more ovally now! Congrats!
  • MyChocolateDiet
    Options

Did ya lose that 75 yet?

Well please for crying out loud put a ticker so we can see how close you are, you have like half of MFP on pins and needles. Some of us wake up at night wondering.
  • Beachbunnyfun
    Beachbunnyfun Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    fine. i'll give you a few names...just for today. my list changes EVERY DAY.

the boys:

elkahallick
    az_gato
    honorary mention: skarblodds
    second honorary mention: ryry

the gals:
    mireygal76
    ipuffyheartheelsinthegym
    sovictorrious or whatever the hell your name is now!
    sheenarama
    iceberg_simpson

Where the hell is my name?

You're first on my list!

WB
  • RN514
    RN514 Posts: 1,107 Member
    Options
    Hardly anyone ever actually gets named in these threads. It's always... "they know" or "I'll never tell."

That being said... they know... and I'll never tell!!

^this

Being the rebel I am, I state unequivocally that my MFP crush, unsurprisingly is...

ME.

I love me some me. :heart:

Ugh. You know I hate when you cheat on me with yourself. ...unless...well, never mind.
  • MyChocolateDiet
    Options

Did ya lose that 75 yet?

:laugh:

You're my new crush

YAY! FINALLY I made someone's list. Now I won't have to go around IMAGINING, i'm the one the other no tell motel ppl were talking about. Whew!
  • tomwatso
    tomwatso Posts: 1,304 Member
    Options
    My list: SoDamnHungry, N2Conture, Lishlash79, Glutesthatsalute, ilovebabyblake, boobookittyfq, Blondiegrl11, skinnyinnotime, victoriageorgi, Memphiskitten1, annabellj, and a few others. A good chunk of my FL like babygi6003, Missmegan and others.

Mychocolatediet gets a special mention cause she has been on my FL for a while.

Love you all.
  • Losing75byDecember
    Losing75byDecember Posts: 104 Member
    Options

I'm sorry you didn't get enough hugs as a child.

I had plenty of hugs. It's called being faithful to my husband. I don't need a crush and I don't need to flirt. Merry Christmas!
  • zombilishious
    zombilishious Posts: 1,250 Member
    Options
    Eh, she has already shot me down multiple times. Seeing as how it ain't gonna happen, there is really no reason to call names lol

I don't understand who the heck would shoot you down and why!

jlFoOtZ.gif
    You know I love you...but it's like robbing the cradle...I just don't see me in that cougar lifestyle! :laugh: :love: :flowerforyou:
  • MyChocolateDiet
    Options
    For me, about every single girl on my FL and about half the girls on this thread that I don't know yet. How y'all doin'?

nvm:noway: :angry: :grumble:
  • skullshank
    skullshank Posts: 4,324 Member
    Options

BucketOfFunBox.jpg
  • Sinisterly
    Sinisterly Posts: 10,913 Member
    Options

I had plenty of hugs. It's called being faithful to my husband. I don't need a crush and I don't need to flirt. Merry Christmas!
    So... How did the 75 go?
  • delicious_cocktail
    delicious_cocktail Posts: 5,797 Member
    Options

How many calories does sanctimonious BS burn for you?
  • charliex2202
    charliex2202 Posts: 4,281 Member
    Options
    My list: SoDamnHungry, N2Conture, Lishlash79, Glutesthatsalute, ilovebabyblake, boobookittyfq, Blondiegrl11, skinnyinnotime, victoriageorgi, Memphiskitten1, annabellj, and a few others. A good chunk of my FL like babygi6003, Missmegan and others.

Mychocolatediet gets a special mention cause she has been on my FL for a while.

Love you all.

love that you list them lol...:smile: