Have you tried GLP1 medications and found it didn't work for you? We'd like to hear about your experiences, what you tried, why it didn't work and how you're doing now. Click here to tell us your story

Your MFP Crush, please do tell.

Replies

• BrotherBill913
    BrotherBill913 Posts: 662 Member
    The first rule of crushes is you never talk about crushes.
    :laugh: :laugh:
    Yepppppppppp.........
  • Sinisterly
    Sinisterly Posts: 10,913 Member
    My mfp crush is every guy on my friends list :smile: , they are all simply awesome, kind and sweet...I am lucky to have them all on my friends list
    D'awww, that's a sweet answer, hun <3.
  • My mfp crush is every guy on my friends list :smile: , they are all simply awesome, kind and sweet...I am lucky to have them all on my friends list

Can i be your friend? At least then I'll know.
  • arghbowl
    arghbowl Posts: 1,179 Member
    You all need to go on a dating site! How many of you are married or have BF's and GF's that you apparently love so much? Haha. Should be ashamed of yourselves. Your poor SO's don't have a clue how much flirting goes on in here.
    I bet you think WWE wrestling is real too.

its not? Great. Next you'll be telling me Santa doesn't really exist.... :sad:

You better watch out
    You better not pout
    You better not cry
    I'm coming in dry....

... wait what?
  • PhoenixStrikes
    PhoenixStrikes Posts: 587 Member
    Well, hell, my name's not in here....

My FL is hawt...just look at my profile pic to see the sexy beasts I met up with from here!

As for the guys...one knows, the other doesn't...

God I have to be bored to be in this thread...

What about the girls?? Heart broken <\3 also, Four whole pages and no one mentioned me???
  • djeffreys10
    djeffreys10 Posts: 2,312 Member
    You all need to go on a dating site! How many of you are married or have BF's and GF's that you apparently love so much? Haha. Should be ashamed of yourselves. Your poor SO's don't have a clue how much flirting goes on in here.

I AGREE WITH THIS! IF I SEND YOU A FRIEND REQUEST WILL YOU ACCEPT? WE CAN JUDGE PEOPLE TOGETHER! THAT WAY WE WILL FEEL BETTER ABOUT OURSELVES. NOT THAT WE HAVE LOW SELF-ESTEEM THO! HAHA.

anchorman-i-dont-know-what.gif
  • You all need to go on a dating site! How many of you are married or have BF's and GF's that you apparently love so much? Haha. Should be ashamed of yourselves. Your poor SO's don't have a clue how much flirting goes on in here.
    I bet you think WWE wrestling is real too.

its not? Great. Next you'll be telling me Santa doesn't really exist.... :sad:

You better watch out
    You better not pout
    You better not cry
    I'm coming in dry....

... wait what?

*snort*
  • LFDBabs
    LFDBabs Posts: 297 Member
    I never had one until recently. Pretty sure he knows.
  • MyChocolateDiet
    MyChocolateDiet Posts: 22,281 Member

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

Did ya lose that 75 yet?

DUDE, maybe it was december 2014? Haterz.
  • WhoHa42
    WhoHa42 Posts: 1,270 Member
    Wisi is my mfp crush
    we know.

:O

How do you know?
    the well placed cameras.

j74SykU.gif
  • Ashley_Panda
    Ashley_Panda Posts: 1,404 Member
    TheBoneshaker. :love:
  • Beachbunnyfun
    Beachbunnyfun Posts: 2 Member
    fine. i'll give you a few names...just for today. my list changes EVERY DAY.

the boys:

elkahallick
    az_gato
    honorary mention: skarblodds
    second honorary mention: ryry

the gals:
    mireygal76
    ipuffyheartheelsinthegym
    sovictorrious or whatever the hell your name is now!
    sheenarama
    iceberg_simpson

Where the hell is my name?
  • arghbowl
    arghbowl Posts: 1,179 Member
    fine. i'll give you a few names...just for today. my list changes EVERY DAY.

the boys:

elkahallick
    az_gato
    honorary mention: skarblodds
    second honorary mention: ryry

the gals:
    mireygal76
    ipuffyheartheelsinthegym
    sovictorrious or whatever the hell your name is now!
    sheenarama
    iceberg_simpson

Where the hell is my name?

You're first on my list!
  • Factory_Reset
    Factory_Reset Posts: 1,651 Member
    ...and for the record...the only time I hear crush in conjunction with my name it's...

You're

crushing

me...

You bring those shades and you can crush me anytime

As long as I can bring sovi and homer that is
  • giphy.gif
    I'm not a playah, I just crush a lot...

r.i.p. Big Pun

bahahaha
  • Mia_RagazzaTosta
    Mia_RagazzaTosta Posts: 4,885 Member

Did ya lose that 75 yet?

I'm no dude :angry:
  • djeffreys10
    djeffreys10 Posts: 2,312 Member
    Eh, she has already shot me down multiple times. Seeing as how it ain't gonna happen, there is really no reason to call names lol

I don't understand who the heck would shoot you down and why!

jlFoOtZ.gif
  • zombilishious
    zombilishious Posts: 1,250 Member
    Well, hell, my name's not in here....

My FL is hawt...just look at my profile pic to see the sexy beasts I met up with from here!

As for the guys...one knows, the other doesn't...

God I have to be bored to be in this thread...

What about the girls?? Heart broken <\3 also, Four whole pages and no one mentioned me???

Ellieover...I crush you all the damned time...along with Mizz_Legz, Miss_Jessiejane, SweetTrouble, Chinita, BadBamaJama, IcelandicSaga, Laurayinz, Organic_Azure, HeavyPetter and Stump_Likker....to name a few!

I've got hot men there too...but not sure I'd call them crushes...but I do enjoy the sexy flirty banter...
  • TX_Thundercat
    TX_Thundercat Posts: 2,437 Member
    For me, about every single girl on my FL and about half the girls on this thread that I don't know yet. How y'all doin'?
  • MyChocolateDiet
    MyChocolateDiet Posts: 22,281 Member

Did ya lose that 75 yet?

I'm no dude :angry:

that thread's been done. don't call me baby, sweetums, dude, stacey, etc. yer like a day or two late.

tumblr_lr789doBIK1qj7p99o1_500.gif