Are men only interested in women with lower IQ's...

Options

Replies

• Myhaloslipped
    Myhaloslipped Posts: 4,317 Member
    Options
    Are men interested....

Um. Sounds like you are trying to stereotype the entire sex. Not a very productive past-time.

Yes. I found that my problem wasn't that men like stupid girls. The problem was that I kept choosing to date *kitten*. Glad I changed that. :smile:
  • NotRailMeat
    NotRailMeat Posts: 509 Member
    Options
    Who cares about their actual IQ? As long as they look the part...

Nerd-Girls.jpg
  • bennettinfinity
    bennettinfinity Posts: 865 Member
    Options
    It's not that simple. A smart person with a bad attitude sucks, a not-as-smart person with a great attitude rocks.

"Intelligence" is just one piece of a multi parameter equation.

^^THIS!

I couldn't agree more. I'm attracted to intelligent women because I love those all-night conversations and it's cool when I learn something new or get a new perspective - but I've spent time with some women who feel like they have to put their intelligence on display by being condescending to other people - NOT COOL! :noway:

That said, I'm sure the same can be said about men.... but that's another thread :wink:
  • RECowgill
    RECowgill Posts: 881 Member
    Options
    Nope, definitely not. I prefer them to know more than I do, and I have a 146 IQ. Sorry Hayley you're out of luck. =)

Holy cow, really? :noway:

I've been tested. This is a site where everyone brags about their lifting numbers so... why not bring it up? :drinker:
  • ldrosophila
    ldrosophila Posts: 7,512 Member
    Options
    Nope, definitely not. I prefer them to know more than I do, and I have a 146 IQ. Sorry Hayley you're out of luck. =)

I've been tested. This is a site where everyone brags about their lifting numbers so... why not bring it up? :drinker:

i got tested too

oh you meant IQ
  • PikaKnight
    PikaKnight Posts: 34,971 Member
    Options
    **** I hope so. otherwise I'm out of luck.

You're good. My fiancee is a goddamn brick.

She's not the Miles Per Hour chick, is she?

http://tosh.comedycentral.com/video-clips/s3h8ul/web-chat---miles-per-hour-couple

This is entirely too accurate...

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:
  • AlyssasDiet
    Options

I'm not complaining :laugh: When people brag about their lifting numbers I have no idea what they're talking about, this here is a little bit closer to my expertise, brag away. lol
  • _John_
    _John_ Posts: 8,641 Member
    Options

I'm not complaining :laugh: When people brag about their lifting numbers I have no idea what they're talking about, this here is a little bit closer to my expertise, brag away. lol

I can annoy every single forum niche group with a single account...

mic-drop.gif
  • SerenaFisher
    SerenaFisher Posts: 2,170 Member
    Options
    Guys love dumb women.... they cannot speak. Master of the obvious.
  • Fullsterkur_woman
    Fullsterkur_woman Posts: 2,712 Member
    Options
    No, I want my woman with a higher Image Quality
    I'm sharp.
  • Fullsterkur_woman
    Options

i got tested too

oh you meant IQ
    *gigglesnort*
  • TallGlassOfQuirky
    TallGlassOfQuirky Posts: 282 Member
    Options
    My high IQ is one of my best assets. I would say it's my absolute best, but my BF (who is super sexy and ALSO super smart) likes my boobs more than my brain, though just barely.
  • Fullsterkur_woman
    Options
    Are men interested....

Um. Sounds like you are trying to stereotype the entire sex. Not a very productive past-time.
    I would agree with you completely, except it's "pastime," not "past-time". And yes, I'm only being pedantic because of this thread's topic. :wink:

*gives _John_ a run for his money*
  • NinjadURbacon
    NinjadURbacon Posts: 395 Member
    Options
    Be smart, but not smarter than him. Be funny, but not funnier than him. Make money, but not more money than him. And when he says he likes women who have a good sense of humor, he means you should laugh at his jokes.

stir_pot.gif

and better be able to make a good sammich
  • HoneyDaggers
    HoneyDaggers Posts: 91 Member
    Options
    Strategic incompetence is a skill in every bright woman's quiver. :wink:
  • Fullsterkur_woman
    Options
    I quiver with rage at the thought of employing such a bullpuckey tactic.
  • ldrosophila
    ldrosophila Posts: 7,512 Member
    Options

g-d damn it youre gonna blow all the secrets

and thats not the only thing in my quiver....hehe get it?
  • HoneyDaggers
    HoneyDaggers Posts: 91 Member
    Options
    I quiver with rage at the thought of employing such a bullpuckey tactic.

Quiver all you want, doll. I bet you also only dress up for yourself and never to impress.
  • BusyRaeNOTBusty
    BusyRaeNOTBusty Posts: 7,166 Member
    Options

I have never ever used "strategic incompetence". I met most men I dated in college, and due to the college I went to, if I was there, they already knew I was intelligent.
  • dmpizza
    dmpizza Posts: 3,321 Member
    Options
    "Informed" is more important than IQ.

I had to explain who Nelson Mandela was to a 40 year old woman I work with. Aaaaaaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh