Are men only interested in women with lower IQ's...

Options

Replies

• QuietBloom
    QuietBloom Posts: 5,413 Member
    Options
    Nope, definitely not. I prefer them to know more than I do, and I have a 146 IQ. Sorry Hayley you're out of luck. =)

:ohwell: :yawn:
  • pinkiemarie252
    pinkiemarie252 Posts: 222 Member
    Options
    Some men are intimidated by an intelligent women but some men are turned on by one.
  • wiscck
    wiscck Posts: 185 Member
    Options
    I'm not a genius, but I consider myself fairly intelligent, and I only seem to attract guys who are barely literate. Where are all the smart men who like smart women?!
    If you read thru this thread, you might find one or two men who like intelligence in a woman and, presumably, they are also intelligent.
    Maybe I should have asked, where are the men in my city?
  • PikaKnight
    PikaKnight Posts: 34,971 Member
    Options
    I'm not a genius, but I consider myself fairly intelligent, and I only seem to attract guys who are barely literate. Where are all the smart men who like smart women?!
    If you read thru this thread, you might find one or two men who like intelligence in a woman and, presumably, they are also intelligent.

Have you met all the men in your city? Or are they in hiding?
  • wiscck
    wiscck Posts: 185 Member
    Options

Have you met all the men in your city? Or are they in hiding?
    I think they must be hiding.
  • ItsCasey
    ItsCasey Posts: 4,022 Member
    Options
    Strategic incompetence is a skill in every bright woman's quiver. :wink:

100% true. Men like to feel useful. That doesn't mean you have to pretend to be dumb or helpless. It means that erecting a billboard with the words "I AM BETTER THAN YOU AT EVERYTHING" isn't going to endear you to anyone.
  • coloprincess16
    Options
    men are interested in women with brains. BOYS seem to enjoy the bimbos XD
  • AndiGirl70
    AndiGirl70 Posts: 542 Member
    Options
    Hmmmm.... if correct, current research indicates the brain is the largest sex organ so wouldn't it be reasonable to assume that a woman who carries a MENSA card would be the best you ever had? Just a thought :)
  • PikaKnight
    PikaKnight Posts: 34,971 Member
    Options
    Hmmmm.... if correct, current research indicates the brain is the largest sex organ so wouldn't it be reasonable to assume that a woman who carries a MENSA card would be the best you ever had? Just a thought :)

Being highly intelligent doesn't automatically mean you are also highly imaginative in every aspect of life...especially sex.
  • SherryTeach
    SherryTeach Posts: 2,836 Member
    Options
    Never have I ever... met a man that said "I ike how you think, tell me more!"

Always have I met a man that says "nice rack."

Moral of the story: boobs>brains.

I think you might need to find men in other places. They are definitely out there.
  • Slacker16
    Slacker16 Posts: 1,184 Member
    Options
    Holy balls. I choked on my water laughing!
    Speaking of low IQs, apparently I still can't see the words "balls" and "choked" next to one another without snickering...
  • AndiGirl70
    AndiGirl70 Posts: 542 Member
    Options

Being highly intelligent doesn't automatically mean you are also highly imaginative in every aspect of life...especially sex.

It was more of a tongue in cheek comment. The desired response was a chuckle not a counterpoint. However, I do agree with your statement. A good imagination=Better fantasy generation=More satisfied sex life typically.
  • SrJoben
    SrJoben Posts: 484 Member
    Options
    There's truly stupid, and then there's not intellectual. The first is definitely No. The second...that can be fine.

See cause the first can ruin your life, the second might not understand the symbolism in the movie you're watching. Those are problems on a completely different scale.
  • autumnwater
    autumnwater Posts: 449 Member
    Options
    So I do think most men want to feel superior to women in their career
    Which is fine by me because I want a man who can inspire me to be like him :)
  • Fullsterkur_woman
    Fullsterkur_woman Posts: 2,712 Member
    Options
    So I do think most men want to feel superior to women in their career
    Which is fine by me because I want a man who can inspire me to be like him :)
    And I say you have too little ambition. lack-ambition.png
  • RyanJK85
    RyanJK85 Posts: 580 Member
    Options
    some IQ is great....its all about the *kitten* to me :laugh:
  • NerdyTXChick
    NerdyTXChick Posts: 155 Member
    Options
    I don't think anyone likes a person who's condescending. People can be intelligent in different ways and about different subjects. Some people have more acquired knowledge, while others possess a stronger ability to reason. I think personality plays a much higher factor than actual intelligence. You can be smart, but as long as you aren't being an *kitten* about it, you should be able to hold a conversation without making the other person feel inferior. That is, unless that just happens to be their hang-up, in which case you should probably move on anyway.

That's my two cents anyway. But then, I'm currently single, so what do I know? :ohwell:

ETA: Obviously physical attraction is going to play a big part as well.
  • evangelistjcmayo
    evangelistjcmayo Posts: 15 Member
    Options
    My ex husband stated many times before we got our final divorce that he "would only marry a dumb again, otherwise no more marriage for him". So I guess some like dumb women.
  • Fullsterkur_woman
    Fullsterkur_woman Posts: 2,712 Member
    Options
    You can be smart, but as long as you aren't being an *kitten* about it
    I don't know, my husband and I are both smart *kitten* and we tend to like each other pretty well. :wink:
  • NerdyTXChick
    NerdyTXChick Posts: 155 Member
    Options
    You can be smart, but as long as you aren't being an *kitten* about it
    I don't know, my husband and I are both smart *kitten* and we tend to like each other pretty well. :wink:

LOL! I meant as long as you don't talk down to a person, they shouldn't be overwhelmed by how enormous your brain is. :wink: