Are men only interested in women with lower IQ's...

Options

Replies

• kimosabe1
    kimosabe1 Posts: 2,467 Member
    Options
    just got home from the gym... I feel great-
  • HoneyDaggers
    HoneyDaggers Posts: 91 Member
    Options
    Strategic incompetence is a skill in every bright woman's quiver. :wink:

I have never ever used "strategic incompetence". I met most men I dated in college, and due to the college I went to, if I was there, they already knew I was intelligent.

Too bright to be smart? It's not just about how intelligent you are. I have law degrees from two countries, speak 5 languages and, yes, have a high IQ, I've worked professionally in a circus and am strong but I have few qualms of playing off the ego of some guy that wants to be smarter, faster, stronger if it gets me where I want to go.
  • Fullsterkur_woman
    Fullsterkur_woman Posts: 2,712 Member
    Options
    I quiver with rage at the thought of employing such a bullpuckey tactic.

Quiver all you want, doll. I bet you also only dress up for yourself and never to impress.
    Nope. I only dress myself up for... never. It's ok though. There's room for all kinds in this world.
  • Fullsterkur_woman
    Options

I have never ever used "strategic incompetence". I met most men I dated in college, and due to the college I went to, if I was there, they already knew I was intelligent.

Too bright to be smart? It's not just about how intelligent you are. I have law degrees from two countries, speak 5 languages and, yes, have a high IQ, I've worked professionally in a circus and am strong but I have few qualms of playing off the ego of some guy that wants to be smarter, faster, stronger if it gets me where I want to go.
    Now that's what I call a classy dame.
  • HoneyDaggers
    Options
    I quiver with rage at the thought of employing such a bullpuckey tactic.

Quiver all you want, doll. I bet you also only dress up for yourself and never to impress.
    Nope. I only dress myself up for... never. It's ok though. There's room for all kinds in this world.

There is indeed.
  • HoneyDaggers
    Options

Now that's what I call a classy dame.
    Passive aggressive goes well with those shoes.
  • Fullsterkur_woman
    Options
    Sarcastic isn't necessarily passive aggressive. But thanks! :flowerforyou: I truly care about what goes with shoes. Especially since they've cured cancer already and all.
  • shafa4321
    shafa4321 Posts: 132 Member
    Options
    Nope, definitely not. I prefer them to know more than I do, and I have a 146 IQ. Sorry Hayley you're out of luck. =)

146 WOWWWWWWW
  • Fullsterkur_woman
    Options
    I have law degrees from two countries, speak 5 languages and, yes, have a high IQ, I've worked professionally in a circus and am strong
    I *am*, however, impressed by these things. What languages do you speak besides English and French?
  • kill3rtofu
    kill3rtofu Posts: 169 Member
    Options
    bimbos have a short shelf life
  • HoneyDaggers
    Options
    I have law degrees from two countries, speak 5 languages and, yes, have a high IQ, I've worked professionally in a circus and am strong
    I *am*, however, impressed by these things. What languages do you speak besides English and French?

Only the European lower 5 - Spanish, Italian (a bit rusty) and German. And a smattering of Portuguese but I don't count it. If you like languages I've spent a lot of time at the forums how-to-learn-any-language.com - great resources.
  • HoneyDaggers
    Options
    Sarcastic isn't necessarily passive aggressive. But thanks! :flowerforyou: I truly care about what goes with shoes. Especially since they've cured cancer already and all.

Are you working in the field (serious)?
  • One_Fur_luck
    Options

Want to get a beer with me and maybe throw some darts?
  • HoneyDaggers
    Options

You throwing or catching?
    I never drink while pitching.
  • 25point4
    Options
    Wut. But when will it be mine turn to brag to strangers on the internet....
  • Fullsterkur_woman
    Options

Are you working in the field (serious)?
    No, but I lost my sweet cat to oral squamous cell carcinoma last October, and there's basically not much they can do to save them. I bent over backwards for two months to keep her going, but even as much of a crazy cat lady I am, cancer strips away any illusions that we may have that we can control much about illness and death.
  • Fullsterkur_woman
    Options

You throwing or catching?
    I never drink while pitching.
    Giggity.
  • summertime_girl
    summertime_girl Posts: 3,945 Member
    Options
    I think most people, men and women, like to be with people of roughly equal intelligence.
  • F00LofaT00K
    F00LofaT00K Posts: 688 Member
    Options
    Maybe I just hang with an intelligent crowd, but most of my guy friend complain about girls "playing dumb" to act cute and get attention. They seem to prefer women of similar intelligence to themselves. I'm pretty smart and guys always try to date me.
  • GadgetGuy2
    GadgetGuy2 Posts: 291 Member
    Options
    But....but ......NO!
    I like a challenge.
    I like to ....um......um......"rotate" their brains out.

Small brain....small challenge.
    Big brain......rockin' all night long!