This...

X 2. And only if I actually worked out.
  • mmm_drop
    mmm_drop Posts: 1,126 Member
    Options
    Only if it is silk boxers or lingerie.
  • just_Jennie1
    Options
    I wore PJ's in public once and it was completely by accident. I was jammied up when my husband said he had to go to staples. I wanted to change and he said no, I could stay in the car. Well, staples is hands down my FAVORITE store so of COURSE I forgot my attire and went in with him.

That was way before any one was wearing pj's in public so I guess I'm a trendsetter LOL.

I have worn yoga pants in public because I was too lazy to change but I really don't make it a habit. I find the look -- regardless of how done up you are and what it's paired with -- to be sloppy. I am also not one who usually wears sneakers with jeans when I go shopping for the exact same reason.

But that's my personal opinion.
  • __Di__
    __Di__ Posts: 1,630 Member
    Options
    Seriously, why the hell would anybody want to wear pyjamas out in public.

The end.
  • PlanetVelma
    PlanetVelma Posts: 1,231 Member
    Options
    I personally, do not give a flying *kitten* what people wear to the store. lol
  • alywei37
    Options
    I do pj pants and yoga pants often...I however have not yet stooped to the low of a nightgown. I have also went places in a full camo onesie.
    Maybe I am unfit for the public arena? Whoops.
  • SailorKnightWing
    SailorKnightWing Posts: 875 Member
    Options
    As long as they aren't breaking any indecency laws, why should you care?
  • elyelyse
    elyelyse Posts: 1,454 Member
    Options
    Seriously, why the hell would anybody want to wear pyjamas out in public.

The end.

Because I'm not worried anymore about what people think I look like if I run out to the convenience store. I used to be 300 pounds and no matter how dressed I was people looked at me with disdain...now, I'm just a cute girl in her jammies.
  • TX_Rhon
    TX_Rhon Posts: 1,549 Member
    Options
    Yoga pants - yes
    PJ -no - unless you are at Walmart. Apparently it's expected there.
  • mobrien0527
    Options
    Well my pajamas aren't flannel pants or night gowns. I usually wear a tshirt and either shorts (summer) or sweatpants (winter). So I'll sometimes where what are considered my pajamas out in public. Obviously if I'm actually going out somewhere I'll wear put on normal clothes but I have so many tshirts and lazy clothes that I'll wear them in public, but I'll make sure its not ridiculous
  • Kanlassak
    Kanlassak Posts: 101 Member
    Options
    Yoga pants or the more sensible pajama pants are okay if you're just going to the close store or if you're a college student on campus. Nightgowns or anything particularly lacy/impractical not so much.
  • xombiebite
    xombiebite Posts: 273 Member
    Options
    i wear my yoga pants in public all the time.
    PJ's i usually just wear the bottoms and a hoodie and will only go out in public if I'm going to a friends house or to a drive-thru. otherwise my mother would disown me
  • mamma_nee
    mamma_nee Posts: 809 Member
    Options
    I find spandex pants just as bad in public because I see many people squeeze into them with panties showing thru and they do not have the decency to wear a long top to cover their rear end lol and NOOOO the thong underneath does not look sexy either.
  • Bownzi
    Bownzi Posts: 423 Member
    Options
    Nay.....Shows no respect ffor them selves or others...
  • metaphoria
    metaphoria Posts: 1,432 Member
    Options
    Stacey and Clinton say NO! :angry:
  • RockyDon
    RockyDon Posts: 87 Member
    Options
    Nay nay nay
  • DainaLC
    DainaLC Posts: 18,937 Member
    Options
    Yay for yoga pants.
    Nay for anything you have bought in the lingerie section, keep it in the bedroom.
  • SweetTrouble_
    SweetTrouble_ Posts: 933 Member
    Options
    Nay to pj's in public
  • DMZ_1
    DMZ_1 Posts: 2,889 Member
    Options
    Yes on yoga pants, no on pajamas in general.
  • JenniTheVeggie
    JenniTheVeggie Posts: 2,474 Member
    Options
    NAY. NO. WAY. :noway: