'You mean a lot to me, BUT...'

Options
1235»

Replies

• Tumbles600
    Tumbles600 Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    Telling him how you feel about him and making it a statement instead of a question will force him to reply with a statement that is straight and gives you a definite answer.
  • Myhaloslipped
    Myhaloslipped Posts: 4,317 Member
    Options
    We don't know what you want. Maybe you don't know what you want.

DTR conversations often don't go well.

You should be having fun. Guys like an easy fun woman. When stuff bogs down and gets heavy, that's a bad sign.

FIFY :laugh:

I should write that I am an easy, fun woman on my profile and see what kind of FRs I get. :laugh:
  • randomtai
    randomtai Posts: 9,003 Member
    Options
    We don't know what you want. Maybe you don't know what you want.

DTR conversations often don't go well.

You should be having fun. Guys like an easy fun woman. When stuff bogs down and gets heavy, that's a bad sign.

FIFY :laugh:

I should write that I am an easy, fun woman on my profile and see what kind of FRs I get. :laugh:

OMG LMFAO!!
    large.gif
  • Beastmaster50
    Beastmaster50 Posts: 505 Member
    Options
    Lol, great job at creating an issue that didn't exist. This is right up there wi rf h "why me?". Women that learn not to ask so many questions usually end up happier. You had a great thing going then decided to dissect it. Blame no one but the person in the mirror.
  • FlaxMilk
    FlaxMilk Posts: 3,452 Member
    Options
    You have a right to clarify your relationship, and he has a right to tell you what he is looking for. It sounds like you two had a great two months together, where neither of you used the other. It sounds like he told you that FWB is what he wants, so now it's just up to you to decide if that works for you. It does for some, doesn't for others. By lashing out at him, it seems that you are really hurt and disappointed, so you may not be able to have a FWB relationship with him. Neither of you has to be the bad guy here for what you want.
  • 1brokegal44
    1brokegal44 Posts: 562 Member
    Options
    20 or 22 year-olds shouldn't have serious relationships. Be young. Have fun. Figure your life out and be serious later.
  • Myhaloslipped
    Options
    I have a strong urge to watch "Dawson's Creek" reruns now.
  • randomtai
    randomtai Posts: 9,003 Member
    Options

tumblr_lhgb0gfTTB1qbayu6o1_500.gif
  • Myhaloslipped
    Options

tumblr_lhgb0gfTTB1qbayu6o1_500.gif

:laugh: