Looking for friends that regularly sign-in the site

Options
124»

Replies

• Dclem103
    Options
    Just started and looking for friends as well so everyone feel free to add me.
  • nseantae
    nseantae Posts: 29 Member
    Options
    I am new to this, but am also looking for people who will be on regularly. I think that will be the key to motivation and weight loss.
    Feel free to add me. "anyone as I will need motivating people as well"
  • MrsK20141004
    MrsK20141004 Posts: 489 Member
    Options
    Day 350 for me, feel free to add. I'm a good comment-er and supporter but I do expect the same in return. After supporting someone for a while with no reciprocation they get deleted to make room for people who are supportive too. Any one can add me who fits the above!
  • kgreenRDLDN
    kgreenRDLDN Posts: 248 Member
    Options
    I try to log in everyday, usually struggle more on the weekend. But if I don't record that day I do the next. I try to log in regularly so if you want to add me feel free. I'm also a registered dietitian.
  • wvtracyann
    wvtracyann Posts: 106 Member
    Options
    I sign in EVERYDAY lol I am a little on the OCD with weight loss feel free to add me I love to give support as well as get it!
  • Stephaniejanehill
    Options
    I log in every day except treat day, looking for people who well help me stick to my goals and eating clean and low carb and exchange recipes and ideas with. Hoping that it will help to keep me on the wagon for longer! Feel free to add me.
  • diana109
    diana109 Posts: 113 Member
    Options
  • theseus82
    theseus82 Posts: 255 Member
    Options
    The response has been great guys! Thanks!
  • halloweenie09
    halloweenie09 Posts: 25 Member
    Options
    Aah, new friends! I love it. Anyone can feel free to add me. I log everyday (like it's my job) including food and workouts. Always looking for active people to exchange ideas with and motivate.