Goals for 2014?

Options
1235»

Replies

• Saramelie
    Saramelie Posts: 308 Member
    Options
    You had me thinking there..... My goals ""health wise"' are:

- Currently at 206, I am aiming at being 160 (or below) by december 31st 2014
    - Keep up my routine of 30 minutes of exercices/day
    - keep logging my food in MFP without fail
    - Keep drinking 8 or more glasses of water per day
    - Keep going to bed at a decent hour to get 7-8 hours of sleep per night

Mostly : get to 160 (or below) in 2014!
    AND I WILL!!!!
  • MrBryGuy
    MrBryGuy Posts: 115
    Options
    My goals for 2014 would be to stick to more healthy eating habits. No more soda, fast food or fatty foods. Also to get down 20 lbs and be ready for swimsuit weather!
  • littlelaura
    littlelaura Posts: 1,028 Member
    Options
    My goal for 2014 is to actually achieve any goal at all. Most of all I would like to be at my goal weight this time next year.
  • fatusextremus
    fatusextremus Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    My body fat percentage in high school wsa 13%. Over the last few years it got quite a bit higher than that, but with diet and exercise I've wrestled it back down to 14-15%. My goal for this year is to have a body fat percentage under 10% for the first time in my life!
  • Blacklance36
    Blacklance36 Posts: 755 Member
    Options
    My goal is to find my other sock. I lost it during the last wash. :)
  • ClementineGeorg
    ClementineGeorg Posts: 505 Member
    Options
    It would be nice reaching the `perfect body` for my constitution (I kind of don't care about the number on the scale, as long as I look good).
    But the realistic goal is to continue doing this, get more toned and off course, lose more of the fat.
    And get more sleep!
  • greattimes
    greattimes Posts: 123 Member
    Options
    I would like to lose another 5 lbs. and continue improving my health. I hope to be able to continue exercising and getting in better shape.
  • Jkn921
    Jkn921 Posts: 309 Member
    Options
    Lose the last 5lbs
    Incorporate strength training
  • YumemiruJin
    YumemiruJin Posts: 133 Member
    Options
    Weight or fitness related, I would like to be at my goal weight by my birthday (1 May), and later that month I'd like to run my half marathon under 2:23 from 2:33 this year.
  • angmarie28
    angmarie28 Posts: 2,804 Member
    Options
    get to my goal weight (I was 1 lb away in august, but got married and gained back 11lbs)
    get down to about 20%BF by summer
    keep active at the gym, going 3-5 days a week
  • BranMuffin86
    BranMuffin86 Posts: 314 Member
    Options
    I'm hoping to be at my goal weight by my 28th birthday in November. I want to lose about 70 lbs (which will put me at 140ish). I know its kinda a hefty goal, but I'm gonna work my butt off to get it. Honestly even if I dont quite get there I won't be upset. I'll only be upset if I'm in the same place I am now a year from now. That would be completely disappointing!
  • Magemisty
    Magemisty Posts: 87 Member
    Options
    eat healthily, pray more, exercise at least 5 or 3 times per week, maintain weight, help others
  • bikerist
    Options
    As far as fitness and diet goes, I'd like to maintain the good habits that I've established. I want to be strong, fit and flexible. I don't have a set weight loss goal, but I do have an dress I'd like to fit into before my Birthday in June.
  • nrjackson84
    nrjackson84 Posts: 36 Member
    Options
    I would love to hit my goal weight by my birthday (July), I have about 50 lbs to go. I also want to maintain a 3.5 or higher in school.
  • monbot
    monbot Posts: 97 Member
    Options
    1. Complete my free month of boot camp in Jan/Feb and learn a thing or two about weights.

2. Increase from a 6km run to a 10 km run and complete the Sydney Mothers Day Classic.

3. Enjoy my 7 week trip to Europe in June while fitting in a run or two a week and not gaining too much (very loose goal, haha. I'll probably just go wild).

europe? where to? we can get some coffe while ure here :P

France, Spain, Italy and Croatia. I'm super dooper excited!
  • kaylorraine44
    kaylorraine44 Posts: 135 Member
    Options
    Hoping to reach my goal weight by April (a little less than a pound a week). Also want to complete a half-marathon in March.
  • CassieReannan
    CassieReannan Posts: 1,479 Member
    Options
    - Start jogging regularly, I want to increase my fitness
    - Weight train more
    - Give up coke zero
    - Reach 70kg and maintain