What is your guilty pleasure tv show?

Options
TeamLeela
TeamLeela Posts: 3,302
What show are you ashamed to admit that you watch? Mine would have to be big brother 12. I had never seen the other 11 seasons. But I saw the episodes on demand when I was bored one day. And now I'm hooked. Its so trashy and sleezy. My aunt has been watching it for years and I love gossiping with her about who's going to get kicked off next, who's going to hook up next, etc.

So what's your guilty pleasure tv show?

Replies

• JennaM222
    JennaM222 Posts: 1,996 Member
    Options
    Housewives of New Jersey...
  • esleglb766
    Options
    Walker Texas Ranger... What can I say, Chuck is a bad *kitten*!
  • snorker88
    snorker88 Posts: 179 Member
    Options
    Girls of the Playboy Mansion!

It sounds even worse when I say it (or rather, type it) out loud! :blushing:
  • hkystar
    hkystar Posts: 1,290 Member
    Options
    Any of the awful celeb dating shows on VH1. I cant help but watch (Flavor of love, Rock of love, Ultimate Catch, Tough Love).
  • ambercole
    ambercole Posts: 426
    Options
    I guess i don't have a guilty pleasure show cause I don't have alot of time to watch TV so I only watch what I really love. I only watch 2 shows. Deadliest Catch (Best show ever!) and Criss Angel Mind Freak ( Hottest Guy Ever). Other than that I Tivo Rachael Ray 30 Minute Meals and Family Guy and watch them when I have free time.
  • DanOhh
    DanOhh Posts: 1,806 Member
    Options
    Scooby Doo, Mystery Inc., Always make sure that it's recorded for my son, but I'll always watch it too.
  • DannielleKirkland
    Options
    The Jersey Shore, I swear my IQ drops a few points every Thursday after watching it, but I LOVE it!
  • jodie_t
    jodie_t Posts: 287 Member
    Options
    Ugly Betty, although I don't really feel guilty about it. :tongue:
  • krex
    krex Posts: 29
    Options
    My favorite tv shows and I HATE to admit this but I cannot live without the Housewives of New Jersey and Jersey Shore!! There I admitted it out loud! I will not miss any episodes and on the weekends I even watch the re-runs! EEEKKK! Love them! :heart:
  • CynthiaCollin
    CynthiaCollin Posts: 406 Member
    Options
    True Blood....thank you HBO for your crazy *kitten* tv show....
  • carrieliz81
    carrieliz81 Posts: 489 Member
    Options
    I'm very ashamed to admit I still watch Desperate Housewives...
  • billgiersberg
    Options
    Cops.... "Bad Boys, Bad Boys. Whatca Gonna Do When They Come for You?" Haha....

I think if I was a cop, they'd have to replace my taser batteries every day.... too many people need a good tasing just for being so stupid.
  • Melis25Fit
    Melis25Fit Posts: 811 Member
    Options
    Bachelor Pad and Real World!

Sometimes Teen Mom too! :)
  • Roboguy
    Roboguy Posts: 25 Member
    Options
    Squidbillies!

It's on Cartoon Network's Adult Swim.
  • Fiedems
    Fiedems Posts: 52 Member
    Options
    Hair Battle Spectacular... lol, it's crazy the designs they come up with.
  • sarahliftsUP
    sarahliftsUP Posts: 752 Member
    Options
    Okay, I can't pick just one! I have way too many guilty pleasure tv shows:

-Jersey Shore
    - Real Housewives of OC, New Jersey, New York
    - Bachelor Pad
    - Big Brother 12

:o) just to name a few!
  • JennaGermain
    Options
    LA Ink. I started watching for the tattoos & the stories that go with them. I still watch for the tattoos, but I also get caught up in the drama that happens between the coworkers.

Cake Boss. They're so energetic & get riled up so frequently. It's fun to watch the family bicker but also the great cakes that get created.

Ace of Cakes because of the awesome cakes but also because the workers can be goofballs at times.

Mythbusters. Can't go wrong with having lots of explosions and occasional science thrown in.
  • SharonsJetSet
    Options
    Grey's anatomy - McSteamy, McGorgeous, McOooolala
  • egbkid
    egbkid Posts: 164 Member
    Options
    I watch NCIS...but that is hardly a guilty pleasure, i let everyone know what they are missing out on!
    Lately, i have been watching old episodes of 7th Heaven online.