mrsf17 Posts: 32
    Options
    Housewives of NJ & Teen Mom on MTV
  • ♥jewelchristian♥
    ♥jewelchristian♥ Posts: 3,666 Member
    Options
    Dexter
    True Blood
    Wipeout - I can't believe nobody mentioned this (or I missed it)

Not really guilty pleasure shows.

When my husband is not around - I watch all the wedding planning shows, including Say Yes to the dress. That's my guilty pleasure. Oh, and Gene Simmons Family Jewels!!

:flowerforyou:
  • knittygirl52
    knittygirl52 Posts: 432 Member
    Options
    My guilty pleasures reveal that I am a Sci Fi GEEK! (Fortunately, I married a man who is even geekier than I am.) SO, my guilty pleasures would be

Warehouse 13
    Eureka
    Haven
  • ComfortFoodAddict
    ComfortFoodAddict Posts: 278 Member
    Options
    Valerie- I watched most of that series as well! I hated Gia and the mean brunette... cant remember her name. I really thought it was unfair that Gia's husband was unbending on his rules... I mean seriously all she asked for was sex everynight and he said once a week, plus she has to clean their whole mansion, take care of their child, cook him dinner, and everything horrible.

I also knew that the other girl was just coasting through acting like she was changing... The day she got her parents money back she spent her $500 monthly shopping allowance plus some!
  • Lisamarie1226
    Lisamarie1226 Posts: 335 Member
    Options
    Gossip Girl! Ultimate guilty pleasure since I'm almost 35! But I got my boyfriend hooked on it and my sister too!
  • TeamLeela
    TeamLeela Posts: 3,302
    Options
    1080, never seen baggage, I'll have to do a search for it, sounds interesting.

jewel, I taped wipeout tonight, my daughter gets a kick out of it.

Lisa, never seen gossip girls, but I know a lot of people that watch it too.
  • MFT2010
    MFT2010 Posts: 122
    Options
    Rachel Zoe Project (shhhhhhh, our little secret):laugh:

Mad Men:smokin:

How I Met Your Mother (Neil Patrick Harris I :heart: you)

Say Yes to The Dress: Atlanta :blushing:
  • VenturaGurl
    VenturaGurl Posts: 413 Member
    Options
    I LOVE Finneus and Ferb on the Disney Channel...with my kids...of course!!! :wink:

I recently found GLEE and absolutely love it!! Even my husband watches with me.
  • higher_miles
    Options
    Guilty pleasure... Jersey Shore. Big Brother. The Kardashians. Drop Dead Diva. Those are shows that I'm a tad ashamed to admit I look forward to watching.

Now, shows that I can't get enough of that I tell everyone about
    - Dexter
    - Sons of Anarchy (mmmm Jax!!)
    - Project Runway
    - Criminal Minds
    - The Good Wife
  • SugarDiva
    SugarDiva Posts: 403 Member
    Options
    The Jersey Shore, I swear my IQ drops a few points every Thursday after watching it, but I LOVE it!

OMG! I thought the exact same thing! :laugh:
  • imagymrat
    imagymrat Posts: 862 Member
    Options
    Hannah Montana..I find myself watching this, even though my daughter has long left the room...that BillyRae Cyrus is just delicious!
  • smismi
    smismi Posts: 3
    Options
    True Blood and Supernatural!! So good with such cute boys and hot cars!
  • LJCannon
    LJCannon Posts: 3,636 Member
    Options
    Whose Line Is It Anyway, the version with Drew Carey as Host.

It is VERY inappropriate due to sexual innuendos & suggestive jokes and situations, language, and (sometimes) Language. But I can't stop watching it. I laugh until it hurts sometimes.
  • TeamLeela
    TeamLeela Posts: 3,302
    Options
    LJ- I used to watch whose line is it anyway with my brother and nephew all the time. I didn't know it still came on. I'll have to do a search for it.

How could I forget one of my new favorite shows? Leverage. I just started watching it last season, trying to catch up with all the old episodes. I haven't seen the new one from this week. its on the dvr waiting for me. I'll watch it today.

thanks everyone for your feedback.
  • shellishell
    Options
    Definitely Sons of Anarchy & Big Brother!!!!
  • kpnuts23
    kpnuts23 Posts: 960 Member
    Options
    The Jersey Shore, I swear my IQ drops a few points every Thursday after watching it, but I LOVE it!

Ha ha... this is mine too!!! :)

and Holly's World if times are getting desperado!! :-D
  • Joyjmb
    Joyjmb Posts: 221 Member
    Options
    Sigh... America's Next Top Model. It's like a trainwreck.
  • ♥jewelchristian♥
    Options
    I :heart: Glee, I started watching it when Neil Patrick Harris guest starred. Also, Big Bang Theory, I :heart: Sheldon!!
  • ♥jewelchristian♥
    Options
    @MFT2010 - Did you see the Say Yes to The Dress: Atlanta last week, where the 5 year old kid was telling her step-mom what she could and couldn't wear :noway: No offence to anybody here, but I would have lost my *kitten* on the kid and the mom if I were working there.
  • egbkid
    egbkid Posts: 164 Member
    Options
    i can;t wait for NCIS to start again...the DVD for last season came out yesterday! There are not many fans around here, it seems it is a jewel a lot of Canadians are missing out on, so I try to let everyone know what they miss, and how to catch it!

I usually do not watch television except for NCIS, but this summer, i have gotten into Glee, and again, i have been re-watching the 7th Heaven series and also Bones, but that is another that is not one to be ashamed of, it is really good!!