What is your guilty pleasure tv show?

Options

Replies

• TeamLeela
    TeamLeela Posts: 3,302
    Options
    So did any Big Brother 12 fans see last night's episode? Looks like Matt is finally going home. It was hilarious to see big tough Enzo "meow meow" in that penquin suit. And Brendon and Brit hand cuffed and him getting in the chum bath every hour was priceless. Double elimination tonight, can't wait to tune in.
  • TheMaidOfAstolat
    TheMaidOfAstolat Posts: 3,222 Member
    Options
    My guilty pleasures reveal that I am a Sci Fi GEEK! (Fortunately, I married a man who is even geekier than I am.) SO, my guilty pleasures would be

Warehouse 13
    Eureka
    Haven

Oooh, great shows. I'm more of a Stargate and Sanctuary fan. I adore Christopher Heyerdahl :love: :blushing:.
  • TheMaidOfAstolat
    TheMaidOfAstolat Posts: 3,222 Member
    Options
    i can;t wait for NCIS to start again...the DVD for last season came out yesterday! There are not many fans around here, it seems it is a jewel a lot of Canadians are missing out on, so I try to let everyone know what they miss, and how to catch it!

I usually do not watch television except for NCIS, but this summer, i have gotten into Glee, and again, i have been re-watching the 7th Heaven series and also Bones, but that is another that is not one to be ashamed of, it is really good!!

I live in the States and I have never missed an episode. I have gone as Abby for Halloween several times...it helps that I am Goth to begin with, lol. I also like Bones...really great show.
  • xquiz8
    xquiz8 Posts: 97 Member
    Options
    Wipeout - I can't believe nobody mentioned this (or I missed it)

*raises hand*

I watch Wipeout too! My DD and I love the show. And then there's Glee, Criminal Minds and Top Gear.
  • mommared53
    mommared53 Posts: 9,543 Member
    Options
    The Real Housewives of New Jersey (my son absolutely hates that show :laugh: :laugh: ), That Danielle is all kinds of crazy! I also like to watch LA Ink. I don't have any tattoos and have no intention of ever getting any but I just like the drama. :blushing:
  • skylersnanna
    Options
    my hubby and I watch dog the bounty hunter, and operation repo lol
  • shell1205
    shell1205 Posts: 138
    Options
    Shows that are on now? Housewives of NY and NJ... I LOVED when Caroline called Danielle garbage...LOLOL I also admit to watching Hannah Montana Forever and Sonny with a Chance on Disney channel when my daughter watches them..

Shows that are no longer on, but I still LOVE (and most not guilty pleasures...)

The West Wing
    Buffy the Vampire Slayer
    Dawson's Creek
    and my ABSOLUTE fave is Gilmore Girls... LOVE IT!!
  • mommared53
    mommared53 Posts: 9,543 Member
    Options
    ... I LOVED when Caroline called Danielle garbage...LOLOL

Twice! :laugh: :laugh: Caroline is my favorite one on the show.
  • skinnytayy
    skinnytayy Posts: 459
    Options
    Jersey Shore ..... I'll admit it haha .. I guess i just like watching the drama and definitely the slang LOL!
  • monalisa401
    monalisa401 Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    I Luv Glee and Big Brother which I never watched until this season
  • Voncreepy2
    Voncreepy2 Posts: 1,450 Member
    Options
    True Blood. It is very racey but I got addicted!!!!!:blushing:
  • Blossom01
    Blossom01 Posts: 658
    Options
    Wow I did not even realize some of these shows exist :blushing:
    I don’t watch T.V as too much but when I do I enjoy:

DR. Phil

Medical detective

Bones

The Health channel

The history channel

Animal planet

The price is right. :smile:
  • dansdeb
    dansdeb Posts: 164
    Options
    The Nanny - I know it is an old show, but it is hysterical. There is a marathon on this weekend and my husband caught me watching it - you would have thought I was watching adult videos the way he carried on! pretty funny................

Oh yeah - Pawn Stars.................
  • honeybee3917
    honeybee3917 Posts: 24 Member
    Options
    True Blood would be mine
  • navstar
    navstar Posts: 113 Member
    Options
    my absolute guilty pleasure is Man vs Food! its not hat i want to go and eat what he eats, it just that I'm amazed that he can eat as much as he does, and I love the challenges where he has to eat really spicy food!
  • DKWaggoner
    DKWaggoner Posts: 185
    Options
    Well I would have to say Jersey Shore...Gawd..did i really admit to that?!! lol They are a bunch of idiots & hoochies but i cant stop watching..it's like when you drive by a horrible accident & you know its wrong to look but ya just cant help it...lol
  • clheide
    clheide Posts: 112 Member
    Options
    GLEE!!! my family was hooked with one episode (re-run) this summer. we immediately rented the whole first season in dvd's and hoping to catch up on season 2 before season 3 starts here in a bit.

the only other show that i would really put in the "guilty" pleasure category is Bridezillas! i am always amazed at how these women actually end up getting married...if i were the husb-to-be, i'd run away as if my life depended upon it!
  • cpu22girl
    Options
    I watch the Kardashian's and recently, Jersey Shore...but only allow this while on the elliptical.....
  • MyaPapaya75
    MyaPapaya75 Posts: 3,143 Member
    Options
    Whale Wars and any of the old Twilight Zones
  • HRPuffinstuff
    Options
    Has to be Drop Dead Diva and Cougar Town. Wouldn't you just love to be Courtney Cox and look that good at 40?