Xbox Fitness

Options

Replies

• VitaminAmy
    VitaminAmy Posts: 130 Member
    Options
    I love Xbox Fitness! I've just done some of the 10 minute workouts (I'm pretty out of shape) and really wanting to try out the new yoga ones.

Feel free to add me: VitaminAmy
  • reptile86
    reptile86 Posts: 10 Member
    Options
    Hi guys I'm using the Xbox One for fitness too. I like how easy it is to fit a workout in when I have time.

I could do with some friends on my profile too as my friends that I have on the Xbox don't bother with fitness etc.

my GO is: CobaltShogun :)
  • FitnessOverFood
    Options
    Good to see so many people catching on to XBox Fitness.

Gamertag: NegligentBehavr
  • tracey2213
    tracey2213 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Wanting to use xbox fitness more often. Hopefully with some added friends for motivation. Feel free to add gamer tag: tracey2213
  • kikilewis
    kikilewis Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    I am going to start using Xbox Fitness more as well. You can add me: kiki kat
  • HCG73
    HCG73 Posts: 23 Member
    Options
    Hi,

I just got my own gold membership today, previously I'd done Jillian's ripped in 30 as a guest on my husbands account.

After reading this thread I completed Mossa Fight 1 - completely beetroot red faced afterwards and felt brilliant! My aim is to do insanity one day.

Does anyone know if you can do Mossa power with only dumbells?

My name is TreacleToes73 if you'd like to add me.
  • VitaminAmy
    Options
    Hi,

I just got my own gold membership today, previously I'd done Jillian's ripped in 30 as a guest on my husbands account.

After reading this thread I completed Mossa Fight 1 - completely beetroot red faced afterwards and felt brilliant! My aim is to do insanity one day.

Does anyone know if you can do Mossa power with only dumbells?

My name is TreacleToes73 if you'd like to add me.

I've decided to do the Mossa Fight workouts when I'm not so sore... I hear they're really good, looking forward to it!
  • wackadoodle87
    wackadoodle87 Posts: 24 Member
    Options
    Hey :)

I recently just started xbox fitness and gotta say its pretty good i just done the power yoga and the cardio kickboxing today love it :)

whats all your favourite ones
  • Celestialnova
    Celestialnova Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    Just trying to get into xbox fitness now and figure out a good routine to do with it. Feel free to add me and let's do this!

Gamertag - Celestialnova
  • peter_rotten
    peter_rotten Posts: 28 Member
    Options
    I use it all the time. Love it; until it stops working. I then rant, rave, and blame Microsoft for making me fat. Seriously, why does such a wonderful app have to crap the bed so frequently?
  • Celestialnova
    Celestialnova Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    So I just tried the Mossa Fight Workout for the first time, and it was a blast! Thanks for the recommendation, and would appreciate more like that! (I also wish I could record it somehow on here lol).
  • brcossette
    brcossette Posts: 89 Member
    Options
    HELP please. I tried the Mossa fight and it turns out this old man just didn't have the energy to finish the full 30 minutes. can anyone recommend an easier one for me to start with so i can work my way up? thanks in advance for any advice.
  • Dicey217
    Dicey217 Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    I love love love the mossa workouts! I REALLY hope they add more to it. Add me. Lizard
  • VitaminAmy
    Options
    HELP please. I tried the Mossa fight and it turns out this old man just didn't have the energy to finish the full 30 minutes. can anyone recommend an easier one for me to start with so i can work my way up? thanks in advance for any advice.

Beachbody Cardio... it's 10 minutes and a great workout
  • sistrsprkl
    sistrsprkl Posts: 1,013 Member
    Options
    Did the Mossa power 1 today and really liked it. I don't have a barbell so did it w/ 8 lb dumbells. I need heavier weights but when I find them, this will be even better.
  • Ba2Py
    Ba2Py Posts: 2
    Options
    Last night did the Mossa Fight for the first time and it was awesome. Looking forward to do another round tonight.

Feel free to add me.
    GT: Ba2Py
  • rocki21
    rocki21 Posts: 108 Member
    Options
    I love the xbox fitness. Especially the Mossa work outs my favorite by far is groove and the fight ones, so far. I do the work outs all the time now that my significant other has shown me that we have it lol.

Feel free to add me my gamer tag is rocki21
  • cmorris1143
    cmorris1143 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Hello everyone, I would also like to add some competition to my workouts. I've just started using MyFitnessPal and I've been working out with the Xboxone since August. I have managed to lose 57 pounds since January 2014 and would like to lose another 10. Please feel free to add my gamertag "cmorris1143", and I'll add the tags people have provided.

Thanks
  • sensitivefool
    sensitivefool Posts: 343 Member
    Options
    I just looked for the free ones a few weeks ago.
    Only found some football ones.
    Does anyone know of any I missed?
    We don't feel like spending money on Gold.
  • sensitivefool
    sensitivefool Posts: 343 Member
    Options