Breasts, leave them or Augment them?

Options
I know I am not the only one who has experienced the loss and deflation of the breasts, especially "former" big chested women who's breasts now hang lower then the pectoral muscles. I do push-ups every day and though they are A LOT easier then when I first started and I am even able to "bounce" those muscles now (similar to how men are able to), this has done nothing for the perkiness or fullness of the breasts themselves.
So my question is, what have you done? Have you accepted your breasts the way they are now or did you augment them in anyway?

Replies

• SharonCMach
    SharonCMach Posts: 305 Member
    Options
    I'v always had small breast. Almost 10 years ago, I lost alot of weight and my small breast became even smaller. Think A cup to bee stings, lol. In 2004 I went in for breast Augmentation and went from a VERY small A to a full D. Best decision of my life!! I say go for it, but do it for you and nobody else. Mine will be 10 years old in March and are perky as can be. :laugh: :happy: I do plan on going in next year for another augmentation but only because I want them bigger. :tongue:

Also wanted to add, that even after I put on an extra 60 pounds, had a child and then lost the weight again. Boobies still perky!! :happy: :laugh:

Good luck with your decision.
  • Holly_Roman_Empire
    Holly_Roman_Empire Posts: 4,440 Member
    Options
    How bout a lift instead of augment? That sounds more reasonable to me.
  • nainai0585
    nainai0585 Posts: 199 Member
    Options
    I'm leaning towards an augmentation but cannot do so for another few years due to finances (I need to save $ and I've seen quotes for $7000 + here in Canada).
    How was the scaring and healing time? was it minimal?
    A breast lift doesn't appeal to me due solely to the lollipop scar.
  • _John_
    _John_ Posts: 8,641 Member
    Options
    yes
  • Escloflowne
    Escloflowne Posts: 2,038 Member
    Options
    Natural regardless of size > Fake
  • _John_
    Options

what about women forced to have mastectomies?
  • cafeaulait7
    cafeaulait7 Posts: 2,459 Member
    Options
    Consider just a boob lift! I had to have a tumor removed to make sure it was benign, and I had a plastic surgeon do it so that he could lift both sides as he closed up the one that needed surgery :) I love the effect! I'm over 40, and it's a treat to have boobs that are younger than that, lol.

For some reason, plastic surgeons always mention augmentation for perkiness. Nah, a lift was perfect for me, so do look into it if you are thinking surgery :)

OTOH, of course, many hundreds of millions of women don't have perky boobs, and the surgery is no joke. I always like to get that in! There's nothing wrong with completely natural breasts, naturally ;)

edit: I posted before I saw about the scar. Mine are gone, but that can differ, yes.
  • Escloflowne
    Options

what about women forced to have mastectomies?

tumblr_lx6xriwx4w1qchzcgo1_500.gif
  • SuggaD
    SuggaD Posts: 1,369 Member
    Options
    I plan on augmenting when I have my tummy tuck in 2015.
  • feyruiz
    Options
    you know what they say,

If you have to ask...

My gf got augmented last year. When she asked me, I was as supportive as possible and told her she didnt need to do it for me. She gave me a dirty look and said thanks, but she'd doing it for her. I get it. If you can, and can do it safely - do it. Especially if you think it will make you happy.

All the rationale re: keeping yourself natural etc really mean nothing if you're not happy.

So yes, I say do it!
  • nainai0585
    Options

My husband would agree with you as well, but unfortunately he is not the one looking in the mirror everyday at them. All he sees are "fun bags" (his term, I swear!!) But I HATE how the skin wrinkles and bunches up due to the excess skin and less fat in them and I HATE how they droop - I'm deeply concerned I will have breasts down to my knees, even with an excellent bra. My husband says I'm perfectly fine and he still enjoys them and I am saddened and disappointed by them.
    Maybe I should just accept them down to my knees similar to how my husband may one day accept his b*lls doing an old man's HIYA to the neighbour while he wears shorts :)
  • _John_
    Options
    Maybe I should just accept them down to my knees similar to how my husband may one day accept his b*lls doing an old man's HIYA to the neighbour while he wears shorts :)

thanks for sabatoging my imagination...
  • nainai0585
    Options

thanks for sabatoging my imagination...

lol I aim to please :bigsmile:
  • 777Gemma888
    777Gemma888 Posts: 9,578 Member
    Options
    I know I am not the only one who has experienced the loss and deflation of the breasts, especially "former" big chested women who's breasts now hang lower then the pectoral muscles. I do push-ups every day and though they are A LOT easier then when I first started and I am even able to "bounce" those muscles now (similar to how men are able to), this has done nothing for the perkiness or fullness of the breasts themselves.
    So my question is, what have you done? Have you accepted your breasts the way they are now or did you augment them in anyway?

Isogei Treatment or RF Assisted Breast Lift and the BRAVA Bra are options you could consider.

I was a perky B cup for the greater part of my teens to adult life, which remained as I'd added on the fat weight. Dropping the pounds did not affect the fall of my breasts at all or its perkiness, only that with heavy lifting, I am now a full C. Cannot complain. Am now using the BRAVA bra because , hey there is always room for improvement ... Why now allow it to go a little bigger? ETA: For you ~ it could possibly manipulate your breast tissue to spread more evenly ~ filling it out more.

ETA: My sincerest apologies to those of you who were offended by the BRAVA System pic. REMOVED.

FYI ~ I have seen women with smaller boobs who'd lost the weight and are droopy . Drooping wrinkly boobs do not discriminate. It's the lack of collagen and elasticity compounded by the laxity of the excess skin that is more exaggerated in women with larger cups sizes who practice minimal to zero breast maintenance/care.

ETA: Add pic
  • Rosplosion
    Rosplosion Posts: 739 Member
    Options

My husband would agree with you as well, but unfortunately he is not the one looking in the mirror everyday at them. All he sees are "fun bags" (his term, I swear!!) But I HATE how the skin wrinkles and bunches up due to the excess skin and less fat in them and I HATE how they droop - I'm deeply concerned I will have breasts down to my knees, even with an excellent bra. My husband says I'm perfectly fine and he still enjoys them and I am saddened and disappointed by them.

My ex always said my breasts were "fine". FINE? No. That made me angry. Don't effing lie to me, they're deflated and saggy, and YOUR DAMN KID DID IT TO ME!
  • Holly_Roman_Empire
    Holly_Roman_Empire Posts: 4,440 Member
    Options

My ex always said my breasts were "fine". FINE? No. That made me angry. Don't effing lie to me, they're deflated and saggy, and YOUR DAMN KID DID IT TO ME!

Wow... I hope this isn't a kid you gave birth to.
  • BinaryPulsar
    BinaryPulsar Posts: 8,927 Member
    Options
    I don't have implants, don't need them (my breasts are small, but perky and proportional), and not planning on getting them. But, people talk about it often, so the thing I do know is that you should talk to a plastic surgeon about it. Because if you have sagging they will have to do a lift before the implants. So talk to them about whether you should just do a lift or a lift plus implants.
  • alexisbrisby
    alexisbrisby Posts: 11 Member
    Options
    I've always had naturally big boobs but when I gain weight the fat goes to my boobs first making them even bigger than they already are. I have chronic back pain which causes my horrible posture and constant headaches. I have been wanting to get a reduction for the longest time but sadly do not have $8,000 laying around. Getting insurance to cover the surgery is very hard. For my insurance they require a BMI of 28 and under and they have to be able to get ride of at least 2 pounds per breast. You also have to "fail" physical therapy. I'm just waiting for the day I win the lotto so I can chop these boobies off.
  • KeepGoingKylene
    KeepGoingKylene Posts: 432 Member
    Options
    I started at a D/E and am now a B/C and still have about 50lbs to lose. My plan is to wait until I have kids and then will probably just go in for a lift, unless they go down to an A then I'll probably add a little to them lol
  • Escloflowne
    Options
    It's apparent that women care more about what boobs look like than men....