What is your NSV this week?

Options

Replies

• MyChocolateDiet
    MyChocolateDiet Posts: 22,281 Member
    Options
    Mine is that I pulled out and tried on a bunch of clothes my mom just gave me on my last visit to her to take her shopping b/c she shrank out of them. I shrank into them. Perfect TIMING!
  • MichelleLaree13
    MichelleLaree13 Posts: 865 Member
    Options
    I bought a Victoria Secret bikini
  • MichelleLaree13
    MichelleLaree13 Posts: 865 Member
    Options
    I had my implanon birth control removed
  • tlcarolinagirl
    tlcarolinagirl Posts: 1,700 Member
    Options
    Tough Mudder yesterday!!
  • MyChocolateDiet
    Options
    Tough Mudder yesterday!!
    :drinker:
  • TaraRichardson913
    TaraRichardson913 Posts: 157 Member
    Options
    On day 8 of exercising hard!
  • aleggett321
    aleggett321 Posts: 186 Member
    Options
    My resting heart rate is 48 beats per minute.:heart:
  • SnazzIT
    SnazzIT Posts: 215 Member
    Options
    Buying my kids new school shoes and happened to glance at myself in the length mirror they had for customers and didn't recognize myself for a few seconds...hehe! I had to take a second look to make sure it was me! :)
  • SnazzIT
    SnazzIT Posts: 215 Member
    Options
    Buying my kids new school shoes and happened to glance at myself in the length mirror they had for customers and didn't recognize myself for a few seconds...hehe! I had to take a second look to make sure it was me! :)

...also I did ten minutes of jump rope yesterday!
  • MyChocolateDiet
    Options

...also I did ten minutes of jump rope yesterday!
    :drinker: :drinker: :drinker:
  • benaddict
    benaddict Posts: 1,381 Member
    Options
    I finally ran (well, jogged) a mile without stopping to walk!! It took me 11 minutes and 54 seconds but I did it! A few weeks ago I couldn't jog for 3 minutes without taking a walk break. I'm really proud and I'm noticing muscles in my legs I've never seen/felt before!
  • brbbringingsexyback
    brbbringingsexyback Posts: 39 Member
    Options
    When I look down, I only see my boobs, I don't see my belly :D
  • Mariachicat
    Mariachicat Posts: 311 Member
    Options
    Running my fastest time on Friday and noticing that I have to keep pulling up my exercise shorts while I'm running because they're getting too big for me.
  • GothJuice
    GothJuice Posts: 66 Member
    Options
    Managed to do 20 minutes on a cross-trainer without dying!
    and on Thursday my boyfriends mum turned to me and said "have you lost weight Robin? You look slimmer since I last saw you!" Yay, my effort is noticeable!! ^_^
  • beamie2687
    beamie2687 Posts: 95 Member
    Options
    First, postable NSV!

I have been doing a combination of c25k and lifting weights for 3ish weeks. In the last two days, I finished the 5th week of C25k (I didn't think I'd ever be able to run 5 minutes at a time and I DID IT!). Also, I work in a historic building with tall ceilings which means a LOT of stairs. Today I ran three flights without getting winded!

NSV
  • Effalunt
    Effalunt Posts: 40 Member
    Options
    I am a bridesmaid for my brother's wedding in August, and the dress was far from fitting when it arrived six weeks ago. I couldn't even get the sides of the zipper together.

Tonight, it zipped up smoothly and fits without a lump or bump anywhere. Since it's chiffon and strapless, that's really saying something. I've been frustrated since the scale is going down so slowly, but the inches are clearly coming off.

I am absolutely elated!
  • ladyargentum
    ladyargentum Posts: 82 Member
    Options
    maintained a jog for 5km (42mins). Sure I was slow but hey I kept going :) 7wks ago I struggled to run for more than a minute or 2 at a time
  • sparklelioness
    sparklelioness Posts: 600 Member
    Options
    Went & bought a new pair of workout pants at Niketown, & got to come out of the fitting room & say to my friend "the large was too big, i need the medium" :)
  • johnnyhatesjazz
    johnnyhatesjazz Posts: 95 Member
    Options
    My nsv is when I put on a pair of shorts that normally fit were way to big for me.. It was a great feeling.. I have a pic of it on my profile.:smile:
  • TechNerd42
    TechNerd42 Posts: 225 Member
    Options
    Grabbing two pairs of jeans to try on. Starting with the smaller pair, and having them fit perfectly. Almost halfway to my goal, so this was totally nifty. 3-4 sizes down since I started.
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!