What is your NSV this week?

Options
12345679»

Replies

• bio_fit
    bio_fit Posts: 307 Member
    Options
    I have been ignoring the scale for 10 weeks, but I have been feeling slimmer so thought it was about time to see if the scale agreed with me.

Well, it turns out that I finally hit my goal weight :smile: Same weight I was 5 years ago. So happy! :bigsmile:

I should say, I have lost way more than 12lbs... I reset my ticker halfway through, I can't remember why! But the total loss is around 30lb :smile:
  • oxers
    oxers Posts: 259 Member
    Options
    Wearing a GORGEOUS new dress to work and feeling attractive as hell! Buying a huge brownie, eating some of it, realizing I didn't really want it and throwing the rest away! Going out with the sort of-boyfriend and having the confidence to meet his friends and let him buy dinner and not second guess myself every single second!

I've had a really good couple of weeks. I completely fell off the wagon for a few days, but I didn't go ape**** and I didn't undo any of my hard work, at all. I think that's actually the biggest one? Today I realized that I don't have to punish myself and I don't have to be perfect and one burrito isn't going to kill me young, and that's incredible because it takes away a lot of the fear. Like, oh god, what if I go back, what if it's even worse than it was, what if I lose everything? But no. As long as I'm active and keep an eye on things, everything'll be fine. I'm JUST now realizing that I can have the kind of life I've always wanted and that there isn't really anything wrong with me. My body works great. My heart is strong. My eyes are clear. My legs carry me to the people I love.

Everything is really, really good right now.
  • milyba
    milyba Posts: 49
    Options
    Just keep truckin along....
  • mindymh78
    mindymh78 Posts: 19 Member
    Options
    I actually bought a SIZE SIX dress and fit in SIZE EIGHT jeans!! I started out at a size 14-16 a year and a half ago! And I've never purchased anything in a size six in my whole life!! I can't believe it! :happy:
  • Dinkysmum
    Dinkysmum Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    I managed to cycle up my road. Doesn't sound like much, but after mountain biking for about 7 miles through the woods our steep hill from the B road at the bottom to home usually defeats me. Not this week, after putting the chain back on my bike (again!) I managed to cycle all the way up!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!