Why are you losing weight ??

Options

Replies

• Matt24442
    Options
    ugh its LOOSE ppl Nawt lose!! Omg!
  • dizy31
    Options
    I am losing for me this time. The first time was for my son and I lost 60lbs. I have gained 36 of it back and cant stand it. I am looking for support from those who login daily and keep in touch.
    Thanks
    Diz
  • sarahg148
    sarahg148 Posts: 701 Member
    Options
    I want to look great in clothes.

This...plus without clothes.

+1!!!!!!
  • JediMaster_intraining
    Options
    1. So I can finally make a movie I have been wanting to make without being self-conscious :wink:

2. Because if I get the munchies at least it won't be accumulating on top of what I have now lol :glasses:
  • gmoneycole
    gmoneycole Posts: 813 Member
    Options
    For my health so I can ultimately be around for my kids and grandkids...
  • czechwolf52
    czechwolf52 Posts: 194 Member
    Options
    I absolutely hated the way I looked. I avoided mirrors and shiny surfaces at all cost, I even avoided just going out of my apartment in general. I also wanted to lose weight so I could start dating. There are a ton of girls at a healthy weight on campus, so why would a guy ask me out when he could ask out a skinny girl?
  • cursiny
    cursiny Posts: 907 Member
    Options
    Started for health reasons and to get off of medications. I am now of all medications and want too continue losing to be healthy for my kids and grandkids(eventually).
    To not be the biggest mom at parent teacher conferences.
    To look good in (and out) of clothes.
    To show all of those who said I couldn't do it how great I look and how I did do it.
  • BlueLilOwl
    BlueLilOwl Posts: 13 Member
    Options
    To look good
    I like feeling in control
    I feel better about myself when I'm eating less
  • DeterminedToLoseIt02
    Options
    I'm losing because I'm not happy with the way I look. I'm not happy with my health. I want to improve that. I'm not happy the way I am. I can change that, so why wouldn't I?
  • BlueLilOwl
    BlueLilOwl Posts: 13 Member
    Options
    Health
    I feel in control when I watch what I eat
    Self Esteem
    I want to look good
    Fashion
  • sarahslim100
    sarahslim100 Posts: 485 Member
    Options
    I want to fit back into size 8 australian clothes again!
  • yogicarl
    yogicarl Posts: 1,260 Member
    Options
    Yoga is not impossible but so much easier when you are your ideal weight; I'm working toward that.
  • Sreneesa
    Sreneesa Posts: 1,170 Member
    Options
    I'm losing weight for vanity reasons. I was 14 and carried it very well but would like to get back down to a 10.

Health was fine.

I just wAnt my body to look better like my face. Lmao
  • JustMeee333
    Options
    Because I'm too awesome to be fat.:blushing:

Lol, but seriously... Just for me! :heart:
  • kezzola
    kezzola Posts: 65 Member
    Options
    Because I want to be the hottest 62 year old grandmother around.
  • nikilis
    nikilis Posts: 2,305 Member
    Options
    Fight Club.
  • CharleePear
    CharleePear Posts: 1,948 Member
    Options
    I want a man who looks after himself, and I think it would be unfair to someone like that to have a woman who doesn't.

Also I love looking at myself and seeing a healthier me.
  • tink11464
    tink11464 Posts: 119 Member
    Options
    Obviously to be healthier (as I was barely able to walk for 2 years) AND to be able to do FUN things with my 12 yr old daughter who has been missing out on all the same fun her older siblings had (Our other kids are 24-38). Definitely can't wait to take her on vacation this summer :)
  • dgroulx
    dgroulx Posts: 159 Member
    Options
    I get out of breath hiking up mountains. I love hiking in the Cascades and I need to lose weight.

Second reason - I'm too fat to fit in a motorcycle track suit. Last year, I wore pants but I had to rip out the seams on the inside for my thighs to fit. Even then, they were so tight that I needed help getting on my bike. I'd like to fit in something by summer, but it will probably be the summer after that.
  • JBcat123
    JBcat123 Posts: 211 Member
    Options
    I also want my size 7 body back from highschool. I want to go lower in my medication. atleast that's what my psychiatrist says. she said if I loose weight the less medication she will give me and I wont feel so tired. I want to look good for my trip to Italy this summer. and I want people to WOW themselves when they see me.