Lost my boobs the first week

Options
124»

Replies

• BekaBooluvsu
    BekaBooluvsu Posts: 470 Member
    Options
    I am so happy this sort of thing does not happen to penises, specifically mine!

They may be lost but they shall never be forgotten.

Tank you for contributing to my diet by making me spit my dinner.

More seriously, how does one lose 7 lbs a week? My BMR is less than 3500 (1 lb of fat). I would have to eat literally nothing for a week PLUS some exercise, to lose that much.

Sorry about the b00bz but perhaps it's time to invest in a better scale.
    I started eating clean and exercising and lost 10 pounds this week, granted I weigh significantly more, but still it's possible.
  • babyj0
    babyj0 Posts: 531 Member
    Options
    Welp.. I don't have any to lose. :laugh:

:ohwell: :sad:
  • Tiffannhut
    Tiffannhut Posts: 40 Member
    Options
    Welp.. I don't have any to lose. :laugh:

:ohwell: :sad:
    Lol me either
  • tigersword
    tigersword Posts: 8,059 Member
    Options
    I am so happy this sort of thing does not happen to penises, specifically mine!

They may be lost but they shall never be forgotten.
    actually, some guys say their junk gets bigger as they lose weight. or maybe its just cuz they can see it again. and btw this is totally unfair to us women that lose their boobs. but yay for the bigger junk!
    on another note, victorias has the best bras for making it look like u have extra in that dept. not that i would know.
    That's actually a fact. As a guy loses weight, the fat down around his junk goes away, which exposes more junk, making it larger for all practical purposes.
  • BinaryPulsar
    BinaryPulsar Posts: 8,927 Member
    Options
    While we're at it I will gladly give some of my booty up. It's 38" so I have some to spare lol

That's a good thing! Mine is 39" and it's a crowd pleaser at parties. :laugh: Hard to find jeans, though.
    Lol that's true but there is a 12" difference right now between my hips and waist and that's too much for me and jeans

You will get smaller all over, but you may still keep a similiar ratio. My waist has always been 10 to 12 inches smaller than my booty. My waist fluctuates between 22 and 23 inches, but my booty is 34 inches. I lift weights to keep it round and firm.
  • Fozzi43
    Fozzi43 Posts: 2,984 Member
    Options
    Chest flys are a boob saver... Won't make them bigger but will improve how they look.
  • Mainebikerchick
    Mainebikerchick Posts: 1,573 Member
    Options
    I could contribute some of my DD's!!! :blushing:
  • TamaraKat
    TamaraKat Posts: 533 Member
    Options
    Mine went too!!
  • kgeyser
    kgeyser Posts: 22,505 Member
    Options
    I've lost three inches off my bust and I'm still a 34GG. I just want to be able to go into a regular store and buy a bra. Not a specialty lingerie store, or a regular store where they have one bra in my size to try on (not for sale) and tell me they can special order it. It would also be nice to pay normal bra prices given that they only last about 9 months, instead of having to pay upwards of $90 for some boring, ugly thing in black, white, or nude.

ETA: I know 3 inches should cause some drop in cup size, but the bra wasn't the right size to begin with, I probably needed some combination of Hs or Is. I was just fed up with ordering and returning bras because they didn't fit properly and figured I'd suck it up since I was working on losing weight. Anybody need a cup or two?
  • MaryJane_8810002
    MaryJane_8810002 Posts: 2,082 Member
    Options
    Get off the computer and go find them!
  • gabrielleelliott90
    gabrielleelliott90 Posts: 854 Member
    Options
    Oh no lol. Well I guess if you really want big boobs in the future when you're old enough, you could get an enlargement.
  • BinaryPulsar
    BinaryPulsar Posts: 8,927 Member
    Options
    Small boobs are pretty boobs too. Don't let it get you down.
  • Gwen_B
    Gwen_B Posts: 1,018 Member
    Options
    Yep!! That was the first thing to go for me too :-(
  • shaynepoole
    shaynepoole Posts: 493 Member
    Options
    Sigh, I was really really hoping to lose some of my boobs... nope, they are DD's always and forever apparently.... At least a 36DD is not the same as a 48DD though :)
  • MinMin97
    MinMin97 Posts: 2,676 Member
    Options
    If you are really serious about wanting to increase your breast size again, I have some advice.
    When you are finished losing bodyfat and are ready to eat at maintenance, try this formula, it really does work! Just take it as prescribed. Wait until you are not in fat-loss mode, as that is contrary to putting weight onto the breasts again. I've use it, post child-bearing and nursing, I gained 2 sizes back and look totally like I did b4 children!
    http://beauti-full.com/
    This is one of many companies, I am sure. But if they have this basic formula, it will work. The key is to take it regularly, you will see results beginning in a few weeks. It's natural and permanent. And you can repeat the treatment at a future date, it's actually good for you. It increases your breast size according to your own body's potential.
    :happy:
  • Tiffannhut
    Tiffannhut Posts: 40 Member
    Options
    Oh no lol. Well I guess if you really want big boobs in the future when you're old enough, you could get an enlargement.
    True
  • cingle87
    cingle87 Posts: 717 Member
    Options
    I came for the boob comparison pics, leaving very dissapointed