1 year later

Options

Replies

• samakain
    samakain Posts: 60
    Options
    Great story and so inspiring. Thanks for sharing and congratulations on all of your hard work!
  • tsaarloos
    tsaarloos Posts: 58 Member
    Options
    Thanks for posting this, very inspirational. And Congratulations on a job well done!
  • iamfranniefierce
    iamfranniefierce Posts: 305 Member
    Options
    Way to go! Thx for the added motivation!
  • scapez
    scapez Posts: 2,018 Member
    Options
    What a story, congrats to you! :drinker:
  • UsedToBeHusky
    UsedToBeHusky Posts: 15,229 Member
    Options
    You're very inspiring! Nice work!

You lost that in a year?
  • freckled_lady
    Options
    Amazing work! Your story is totally inspiring.
  • tammyl74
    tammyl74 Posts: 22 Member
    Options
    Congratulations! what a great story! such an inspiration!
  • zimmera
    zimmera Posts: 100 Member
    Options
    I am so happy for you! I absolutely love your last paragraph, you are a total inspiration:) Brings tears to my eyes!
  • luvmyharley
    Options
    That is a great and inspiring story! Thank you for that, I think it is just what I needed to hear :)
  • AmyP619
    AmyP619 Posts: 1,137 Member
    Options
    Absolutely amazing. Thank you for sharing this and congratulations! What a wonderful success story!
  • GingerRunner
    Options
    brilliant! wow wow wow!!! i REALLY WANT to shift this 40 lbs!!!
  • Big_Daddy6
    Big_Daddy6 Posts: 188
    Options
    Good work man!!!! Hope I can do that for myself......
  • cakutu1
    cakutu1 Posts: 1
    Options
    Very inspiring. Thank you for sharing your story. It brought a tear to my eye. You are amazing.
    x
  • shayoni
    shayoni Posts: 43 Member
    Options
    Really inspirational, thank you so much for the post! I try to remind myself every day that I can get where I want to be and reading things like this help so much <3
  • jlr2001
    jlr2001 Posts: 25 Member
    Options
    :smile: :smile: That is awesome!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Great story!!!!!!!!
  • felicia8604
    felicia8604 Posts: 274 Member
    Options
    thats a great story! im glad you decided not to do the surgery. Keep up the great work!
  • misstangieb2012
    misstangieb2012 Posts: 24 Member
    Options
    This definitely gave me the boost I needed today to keep going. I think us as humans we want instant gratification but in weight as like many things we have to realize it all takes time. I have a weight loss goal of 100lbs and sometimes looking at that 4lb weight loss is discouraging but after reading your story I know I can do it too...Thanks
  • twistygirl
    twistygirl Posts: 517 Member
    Options
    Very impressive, You look great you should be proud of yourself. I will remember your words of encouragement when the scale doesn't move it will help me to hang in there. Thanks!
  • Vercell
    Vercell Posts: 437 Member
    Options
    Wow thanks for the motivation. Great job on your weight loss.
  • Iwishyouwell
    Iwishyouwell Posts: 1,888 Member
    Options
    If any thread around here deserved the zombie treatment, this sure is it. What an inspiration!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!