Never trust a big butt and a smile...

Options

Replies

• Redheadllena
    Redheadllena Posts: 353 Member
    Options
    Well I only trust people who LIKE big butts.

Because those people cannot lie.

Truf.
  • IpuffyheartHeelsinthegym
    Options
    dear Mr. Pleasant,

you don't know what you're missin'.

signed,
    baby got back :wink:
  • capnrus789
    capnrus789 Posts: 2,736 Member
    Options
    Big butt and a smile = someone just ripped a huge fart.
  • ItsMeGee3
    ItsMeGee3 Posts: 13,254 Member
    Options
    Perhaps you're looking in the wrong spot for women. Or maybe putting a little too much emphasis on looks and not actually the person...
  • xSirensSong
    xSirensSong Posts: 615 Member
    Options
    Seriously, I really feel for you guys. I don't know where the heck you find these 'women' who cheat, lie, etc. None of my girlfriends have ever cheated ~ as far as the lies, everyone does to a certain extent. I've never cheated either ~ always been faithful emotionally as well as physically.

It floors me how people don't even have the common decency of talking to their significant other about what they're feeling ~ instead it's easier to cheat? IDK.

The human race in it's entirety confuses me, really. Making things more complicated than what they need to be.

I hope one day you dudes find chicks who are worthy of keeping your company.

My wife and I just had the talk. She says all my friends cheat and her don't. Then, we got to thinking. All but one of her close friends have cheated. You can't say none of your friends have cheated. I don't know them or you, but come on. None of them?! Unless you don't have many friends, that can't be a true statement. It is the world we live in.

I don't have an overabundance of friends, just 5-6 close girlies. None of them have cheated ~ And yes I can say that. All of them are absolutely gorgeous, sweet, & caring ~ we all have the same demeanor about us. Granted, this is probably caused because all of us have been cheated on multiple times in really awful circumstances & would never want to put someone else through that pain.

And also, I get that the world sucks. Doesn't mean there aren't still nice, attractive, trustworthy, faithful women out there.
  • sassyjae21
    sassyjae21 Posts: 1,217 Member
    Options
    Haha omg I LOVE blanket statements about people. I've got a big butt and a pretty smile (so i've been told) and I am also never on FB, never cheated, and don't scheme through instagram LOL.

So you've met a few bad apples? Who hasn't? I've been screwed over 1000 times. So much butt hurt. :sad: Man up and move on. Especially when i'm sure you've never done ANY dirt in your entire life. SMH.
  • Fullsterkur_woman
    Fullsterkur_woman Posts: 2,712 Member
    Options
    When ya get that notion, put ya backfield in motion, hey!
    25151v3zphrthumb.gif
  • asimmons221
    asimmons221 Posts: 294 Member
    Options
    my girl has a big butt and smile, we've been together for 5 years. I trust her with everything, people screw people over, just cause a couple of women screw you over(or men) doesn't mean the other billions of woman on this planet are the same.
  • BekaBooluvsu
    BekaBooluvsu Posts: 470 Member
    Options
    I've never heard that one before. Everyone always tells me I'm too nice and too honest. I'm a one-man woman.
  • alywei37
    Options
    Rumor has it, your homboys tried to warn you.

Looks like you should have heeded their advice.
  • Ang108
    Ang108 Posts: 1,711 Member
    Options
    Seems to me you deserve what you get........Happy Holidays !
  • AZ_Gato
    AZ_Gato Posts: 1,270 Member
    Options
    Haha omg I LOVE blanket statements about people. I've got a big butt and a pretty smile (so i've been told) and I am also never on FB, never cheated, and don't scheme through instagram LOL.

So you've met a few bad apples? Who hasn't? I've been screwed over 1000 times. So much butt hurt. :sad: Man up and move on. Especially when i'm sure you've never done ANY dirt in your entire life. SMH.

You're on my FL and you never told me you had a big butt! I'm mad at you! See...you can't trust them!
  • Cali_Chica
    Cali_Chica Posts: 895 Member
    Options
    This is not just bro science. The data actually correlates.
  • sassyjae21
    sassyjae21 Posts: 1,217 Member
    Options

You're on my FL and you never told me you had a big butt! I'm mad at you! See...you can't trust them!

It never really came up LOL. Now you know :laugh:
  • jlapey
    jlapey Posts: 1,850 Member
    Options
    I resent that...You don't know me!
  • IwearBatmanUndies
    Options
    wins some you lose some,,as long as you win more than you lose your on the right track. Big butts and smiles are as much a curse as Big ____ and a Big bank accounts.
  • 1princesswarrior
    1princesswarrior Posts: 1,242 Member
    Options
    I personally like big buts! I Like smiling women!

I have never had this problem the OP speaks of. But then again I don't live in his head!

Women! You either love em' or you don't!

Me I love em'
    EVERY CHANCE I GET!

UP you're game Bro!

Agreed, I just dont want to play anymore Those days are past me..and been strugglin with tryin to turn a hoe into a housewife..#trustory

But Unfortunately LIFE is a Game! It all depends how hard you play it! How you read the field! And the ultimate goal set forth by yourself! If you want a particular something! (Specifically a type of woman) You will get it!

Slow down! Be logical! Do some research! You can find a woman with the physical attributes you find attractive to you!

But broadcast statements about a particular body shape. That is stereotyping. And everyone knows, that's never the way to go!

Now I have very specific beliefs about who men are! But I am a MAN! I work with a majority of men! (FIREFIGHTERS). And I can relate! But never assume you know what goes on in ALL women's heads!

Wow, someone who makes sense!! :flowerforyou:
  • Matt24442
    Options
    Maybe not trust but at least have fun while it lasts

Coughbeentheredonethatcough
  • ElizabethWillNotFail
    Options
    Sniff sniff sob sob :cry: .....I am trustworthy
  • Denisse210
    Denisse210 Posts: 292 Member
    Options
    yNCVL.gif

Oh, don't mind me. Big-butted-smiler, just here to watch the action. :flowerforyou:

can i join? i have a big butt, smile and love me some popcorn =)
This discussion has been closed.