Ladies, I need inspiration. What to get him for Christmas?

Options

Replies

• Chimis_Siq
    Chimis_Siq Posts: 849 Member
    Options
    I got mine "Jabra wireless plus bluetooth headphones". They are like waterproof, dirt proof, practically break proof-perfect for men. lol. :)
  • Saucy_lil_Minx
    Saucy_lil_Minx Posts: 3,302 Member
    Options

You're really not giving us a lot to work with here...so far we have no socks and he's not a gamer...maybe it would be easier if you gave us some ideas of what he's interested in? Hobbies, etc.

He loves listening to gospel music on his iPod so I bought him one of those speakers a couple of years ago. He plugs his ipod in and can listen to music in the room. He also loves watching movies so I bought him a portable DVD player some years ago. He's a church minister you see so limited on what I can get him which he'll use.

Can't buy him a Bible as he has loads :laugh:

Just b/c he is a minister does not mean he does not have hobbies!

Does he like sports?

Buy him tickets to a couple of games

Does he like gardening?

get him a cool gadget that helps with that

Does he like running?

Get him an HRM.

Does he like cooking?

Get him a kitchen gadget that he says he wishes he had for cooking.

Think about you last several conversations... is there anything that he has mentioned might be nice if he had.....
  • Phoenixchichima
    Options
    my answer this year is ties

specifically Mai Tais
  • devil_in_a_blue_dress
    devil_in_a_blue_dress Posts: 5,214 Member
    Options

:huh: If you are having passionate hotel sex every night with kids, I fail to see what this man needs a gift at all.

Just something to open on Christmas day when the kids are opening up theirs t'is all :wink:

Then cuff links.
  • donna710
    donna710 Posts: 91 Member
    Options
    my SO is getting movies for his collection, a large wall frame with pictures I've already picked out (LOL) and clothes.....:drinker:
  • xSirensSong
    xSirensSong Posts: 615 Member
    Options
    my answer this year is ties

specifically Mai Tais

I have no useful answers. Just poking my head in to say I like the above suggestion. :bigsmile:
  • Microfiber
    Microfiber Posts: 956 Member
    Options
    Thank you EVERYBODY. Much appreciated. I've got some ideas now and will go shopping this weekend :wink:
  • willrun4bagels
    willrun4bagels Posts: 838 Member
    Options
    I got mine a 50" HDTV for the man cave, a gift basket of imported beers from Belgium that I picked out, and a few pairs of jeans. Have fun shopping!!
  • He a pastor?

well as a pastor what does he struggle with....does he feel his Youth is in trouble? Donate your time and/or cash to his favorit charity or church project,

donate time to his favorite current passion...

sometimes when they say they don't want anything they really mean it, so give it to someone else in his name.

why not? it may make him the happiest.
  • KANGOOJUMPS
    KANGOOJUMPS Posts: 6,473 Member
    Options
    SEXY LINGERIE
    is he into bondage?
  • jennyrebekka
    jennyrebekka Posts: 626 Member
    Options
    Two choices here:
    BEE-JAY
    or
    VEE-JAY
  • rhoule76
    rhoule76 Posts: 217 Member
    Options
    iPad? Some sort of tablet?
  • dbmata
    dbmata Posts: 12,950 Member
    Options
    get him Phil Robertson's book.
  • pseudomuffin
    pseudomuffin Posts: 1,058 Member
    Options
    I got my man a dvd collection of his favorite film series + two that he really enjoyed that came out this year. He also got a racing game and a new 1911 handgun :laugh: Just get your hubby something relevant to his interests, if he said he didn't want anything then it'll all be a pleasant surprise!
  • Nicolee_2014
    Nicolee_2014 Posts: 1,572 Member
    Options
    Wow, he sounds boring!!

Books, as in not the bible!!

I think I'm going to get my man a nespresso coffee thing... Does he drink coffee? Tea?? Maybe get him a personality for Christmas :laugh:
  • christinemadden0223
    Options
    Got mine a jersey for his favorite sports team and some new earbuds for at the gym since he loses his all the time and puts them in the washing machine and such.....
    oh yeah...and socks
  • AlongCame_Molly
    AlongCame_Molly Posts: 2,835 Member
    Options
    My husband loves popcorn so I got him a popper this year.

Some nice noise-cancelling headphones to listen to gospel music when you need quiet?

Some new dress shoes or a nice suit to wear to the pulpit :wink:

A quality framed painting from his favorite Bible story/scene.
  • keem88
    keem88 Posts: 1,689 Member
    Options
    X-box one?

He's not a gamer :laugh:

lucky. how about a nice wallet or watch? i always have a hard time shopping for me, usually i get my dad running gear as he is a long distance runner. i usually get my boo something xbox related as he is a gaming addict, this year i am getting him new pants for work. does he need any new clothes?
  • skullshank
    skullshank Posts: 4,323 Member
    Options
    get him Phil Robertson's book.

or pat robertson's

ETA: a fancy new electric razor
  • darkrose20
    darkrose20 Posts: 1,139 Member
    Options
    A classic shaving kit with a leather razor sharpener and all

Oh! Classy!
This discussion has been closed.