Ladies, I need inspiration. What to get him for Christmas?

Options
12346»

Replies

• Microfiber
    Microfiber Posts: 956 Member
    Options
    Thank you everybody. I went with Beauty's suggestion [via pm] and have ordered him a Portable Franklin electronic Bible. It will help him greatly during his sermon preparations (insert a keyword e.g. Love and it'll bring up all verses in the Bible about Love). He'll be so happy :happy:
  • allaboutthecake
    allaboutthecake Posts: 1,534 Member
    Options
    Thank you everybody. I went with Beauty's suggestion [via pm] and have ordered him a Portable Franklin electronic Bible. It will help him greatly during his sermon preparations (insert a keyword e.g. Love and it'll bring up all verses in the Bible about Love). He'll be so happy :happy:

Success !! My Sun-Schl teach has one & he luvs it

clappin.gif
  • hannahpistolas
    hannahpistolas Posts: 290 Member
    Options
    THE MORE IMPORTANT QUESTION HERE IS WHAT IS HE GETTING FOR YOU?!

Kidding.

What about some nice cufflinks? Or a tie? Does he dress up when he ministers?
  • MyOwnSunshine
    MyOwnSunshine Posts: 1,312 Member
    Options
    I bought my husband an electric smoker for Father's day and a new grill for his birthday, so now I have endless varieties of gourmet BBQ protein every week. Absolutely no ulterior motive there! LOL

Does he have hobbies? Can you buy him something for his hobbies?

Honestly, we have been together for so long and had so many "miss" presents between us that we tend to just come out and tell each other what we really want for Christmas. I'm buying him hunting boots, he is supposed to be getting me a foam roller, milk frother/steamer and stove-top Moka maker for espresso.

We do buy each other some smaller surprise gifts, but for the most part, we try to help the other out with ideas.
This discussion has been closed.