not ditching any weight WTF??

Options
124»

Replies

• Mr_Knight
    Mr_Knight Posts: 9,532 Member
    Options

That is irrelevant, as this is not a "big caloric deficit" situation.
  • servilia
    servilia Posts: 3,452 Member
    Options
    Hey, maybe it is a bit too soon, but just be aware that your body retains water weight when you work out/after you work out :) If you've just started working out 3 weeks ago then that might be the reason. However, if not, check your scales.

My scales are a little dodgy because when no ones standing on it sometimes the needle points to 1 or 2 kgs, so just audjust it or keep that note in mind. (I do that just fo the thrill of weight less than the scale actually says lol) i know I"M CRAY CRAY

Muscle is much denser and weighs more than fat :) Maybe do a little more cardio and not so much weight training. you should do weighs 3x a week not more and not on consecutive days.

also DO YOGA!! BREEEAAATHE. If you're stressed out (like I was when doing my higher school certificate) I know from experience that your stomach gets bloated!! So do some yoga, stretching or meditate or something :)

Cheers!

Sorry to be annoying but the 'muscle weighs more than fat' thing is a myth,

Umm no. For the same volume it does weigh more.
  • Kevalicious99
    Kevalicious99 Posts: 1,131 Member
    Options
    Ditch the scale and start measuring yourself. I gained three pounds but lost an inch everywhere - fat was replacing itself with muscle so I wasn't technically losing according to the scale, but I was according to my clothes, if that makes sense.

Totally agree with this .... the scale is not always the best indicator of success. It is all about the inches.
  • juliecl86
    juliecl86 Posts: 29 Member
    Options
    According to your diary, there are days you eat 1200 calories and burn 900 calories in exercise. Which is 300 net calories for the day.

Is that correct...?

Hum…. When you put it like this I actually feel guilty about it but I didn't realize it… I mean I am eating when I'm hungry I am not doing this on purpose.
    This night after working out I eat a light diner and I remember being really thirsty and I drink like 2L of water… But no I didn't eat my calories back.
    Besides I am not sure for the 900 calories as it is a MFP calculation. All I can say is that I am really working hard and as I am not sure I am considering only half of the calories MFP sais I burned.
  • ginobarker
    Options
    Julie, Looking at your diary you are going over a lot on your sugar 44+ over your allow amount per day and only look at a few days. You need to be balance food intake look at the pie chart which show carbs, fat and protein and stay within the percentages daily. I went several months of not losing weight by listen to my doctor and cutting carbs, which put my body in starvation mode. But in the last week I have lost 3 pounds by staying within each section and not going over the sugar level per day. Also, you are not logging your water intake which helps track your water consumption. G .