Replies

• _SABOTEUR_
    _SABOTEUR_ Posts: 6,833 Member
    Options
    I'm making a baby.
  • Sharon_C
    Sharon_C Posts: 2,132 Member
    Options
    My husband is a police officer and he has to work tonight so the kiddies and I are meeting him at the local Asian restaurant to have dinner with him. Hang the calories.
  • jerber160
    jerber160 Posts: 2,606 Member
    Options
    I'm making a baby.
    Roast Baby should be very tender, but I was raised with the belief that if you eat meat today, you will burn in hell for eternity. sigh. so enjoy. My new baccala recipe turned out GREAT, orange and pepper salad with fresh peppers from the garden ( put up over the summer) anchovies and capers ready, cinnamon, walnut pasta done. and some poppyseed and nuts rolls are beauteous. My house smells awesome... Oh , and I carved up some smoked salmon. Merry Eve peeps
  • MyChocolateDiet
    MyChocolateDiet Posts: 22,281 Member
    Options
    I'm not making anything but if you are looking for light ideas that are app like maybe a cheese board.

my faves for xmas are st andre, irish whiskey cheddar, and mango ginger stilton.

with whole wheat briton crackers and a variety of fruits it's yum.

cheese_board_trio_with_cheese_1024x1024.jpg?v=1362600733Saint_Andre_P021912.jpgIMG_6605.JPG those even look like the crackers i mean. lol, now i'm getting hungry!
  • MyChocolateDiet
    Options
    My husband is a police officer and he has to work tonight so the kiddies and I are meeting him at the local Asian restaurant to have dinner with him. Hang the calories.

Merry Christmas and thank you for the sacrifices you make for the rest of us. Just FYI some restaurants like el torito and marie callendars make holiday themed dinners. depending on the time you can make it you should call. i think coco's is open late too and of course there's always denny's.
  • ldrosophila
    ldrosophila Posts: 7,512 Member
    Options
    I'm not making anything but if you are looking for light ideas that are app like maybe a cheese board.

my faves for xmas are st andre, irish whiskey cheddar, and mango ginger stilton.

cheese_board_trio_with_cheese_1024x1024.jpg?v=1362600733Saint_Andre_P021912.jpgIMG_6605.JPG those even look like the crackers i mean. lol, now i'm getting hungry!

reported for sexually explicit images
  • MyChocolateDiet
    Options
    oh i didn't see the 2nd part. by xmas dinner we will be home and makign a turkey with all the trimmings and gingerbread cookies with icings. xmas morning we will be at in laws eating the "sh!tload of pancakes" my husband told them I wanted.

dang this is gonna be a fun food times!
  • MyChocolateDiet
    Options

reported for sexually explicit images

u kegel'd huh?
  • MyChocolateDiet
    Options
    sounds like eveyone has a good plan!
    i decided to do finger foods for xmas eve. some turkey meatballs, cracker & veggie spread.. some hummus and such..
    plus some drinks fo sure..

for christmas day i am going to my Boyfriends fathers house. I am going to bring a turkey empenada appetizer and some christmas candy pretzels from Pinterest! keeping it simple..

the empanada and pretzels sound SO YUM!!!!!!!!

actually right now my mom is making tamales and we are on our way over soon. husband is doing paleo and last night asked me when i said I think she's buying tamales he said "i can't eat that". now that I know she is MAKING them, he better not say anything...
  • 2dare2dream
    2dare2dream Posts: 104 Member
    Options
    marinated some tandoori spice with natural yogurt and coated chicken breast and cooked, served with pitta bread and side salad of white cabbbage,onion tomato and cucumber