Is you can eat almonds and other nuts,
    Eggs , avocados, and real butter and
    Oatmeal and olive oil.
    Some of these fattier foods will keep
    One satisfied for longer!
    For example, I ate 1/2 avocado, 15
    Almonds, and 1 Tbs. Olive oil on
    A salad and an apple.
    It was very satisfying! Hope this helps!
  • Phoenix_Warrior
    Phoenix_Warrior Posts: 1,633 Member
    Options
    Food to avoid: 1. Corn products
    2. Sugars
    3. Wheat
    4. Margarines

Medical conditions aside, this list is ridiculous. I'm sorry. There is no reason to avoid certain foods. I eat all those almost daily. If you want to, that's fine but it's completely unnecessary.
  • haymancm
    haymancm Posts: 280 Member
    Options
    this is what i was thinking but so many people give the advice like no bread no pasta no rice no EATING!!! (ok im being dramatic but that what it sound like to me) i love spaghetti and burgers.

so its like stay within calories and enjoy right??
    I've learned that when I limit the breads, pasta, & rice, the weight has fallen off quicker. But, the end result is reduced calories. If there's an issue with water retention from too much sodium, just up your potassium, mostly found in bunny food for pre-weigh-in days.

Add me if you'd like. :)
  • staveshabr
    staveshabr Posts: 74 Member
    Options
    thanks for everyone giving my your advice its much appreciated i will eventually find out what works for me but i just know for sure bread isnt leaving my diet lol even if thats all i eat lol but all of your guys are having great success so you guys are doing something right

yall are treaching me moderation is key and get my nutrients i can do that and ill keep you guys updated
  • SLLRunner
    SLLRunner Posts: 12,942 Member
    Options
    thanks for everyone giving my your advice its much appreciated i will eventually find out what works for me but i just know for sure bread isnt leaving my diet lol even if thats all i eat lol but all of your guys are having great success so you guys are doing something right

yall are treaching me moderation is key and get my nutrients i can do that and ill keep you guys updated
    Here's a tidbit for you. Lately I've been receiving kind words form others saying that I look fit and healthy now, and then they ask, "So, how did you lose weight?"

I tell them,"By eating what I've always eaten, just a whole lot less!"

I'm so glad you've decided to leave the bread in too.My beau just found a bread machine at a second hand store and we are starting to make our own healthy bread. It's really FUN and makes great French toast.
  • ldrosophila
    ldrosophila Posts: 7,512 Member
    Options
    No one has ever lost weight by avoiding "bad foods" and eating "good foods" you lose weight by eating less and moving more. Don't let people confuse you the prescription is simple and full of common sense.
  • ldrosophila
    ldrosophila Posts: 7,512 Member
    Options

You can do it enjoy your bread...portion it, log it and live your life.