2014 New Years Resolution!

Options
Whats your 2014 new years resolution?

mine is to lose 40 more pounds on top of the 60 ive already lost! i want to lose the 40 pounds in time for summer so i can wear a nice swimsuit! And, you know, show off! :)

So what do you plan on losing or gaining this year! whats your goal?!

Replies

• Broderick50
    Broderick50 Posts: 851 Member
    Options
    My resolution is simple meet my goal by the start of summer. As of Jan. 1 that will be around 60lbs. I know it's lofty but I'm going all in for it.
  • FindingMyself24
    FindingMyself24 Posts: 613 Member
    Options
    Mine is to continue on my weight-loss journey...i want to keep pushing till i make it to my goal!!...i want to lose 60 pounds by the end of 2014!!
  • KittyCat874
    KittyCat874 Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    I want to lose 22 pounds (so I'll weigh 90 pounds)
  • katznkt
    katznkt Posts: 320 Member
    Options
    I'm almost halfway to goal. I want to make the other half then post a success story. :D
  • missie_515513
    missie_515513 Posts: 20 Member
    Options
    This time next year I want to be between 140lbs and 150lbs!! Feeling inspired by some of the success stories on here and I have lost 5lbs already in the last 2 weeks!!! 2014 will be my year - time to make a change!!!
  • mvajt
    mvajt Posts: 13
    Options
    good luck! i hope you reach your goal!
  • Microfiber
    Microfiber Posts: 956 Member
    Options
    Mine is to get rid of clutter. Why do I think I will one day need that piece of paper? :laugh:
  • Capt_Apollo
    Capt_Apollo Posts: 9,026 Member
    Options
    mine are:

Do 21 Pull ups in a row

Complete a half marathon in under two hours

Complete a Sprint-distance Triathlon in under an hour and fifteen minutes

Complete NY Spartan Sprint in under one hour and forty five minutes

Complete an Olympic-distance Triathlon in under two hours and fifty minutes
  • jill604
    jill604 Posts: 21 Member
    Options
    My goal for 2014 is to exercise 5 days a week for at least 30 minutes and make exercise a regular part of my life and to run a 5K.
  • jelineee
    jelineee Posts: 81 Member
    Options
    i have many but fitness/diet wise i'd like to lose ~20lbs and improve running time
  • evansjanique
    Options
    HEY I WOULD LOVE TO BE ABLE TO WEAR SHORTS AND A TANK TOP THIS SUMMER AND BE ABSOLUTELY CONFIDENT AND COMFORTABLE I THEM. I WANT TO FEEL THE WIND ON MY SKIN FOR ONCE WITH OUT OBSESSING ABOUT MY LEGS RUBBING OR ARMS GIGGLING I WILL BE 50LBS LIGHTER BY SUMMER AT THE LEAST I WOULD LOVE SOMEONE TO HELP HOLD ME ACCOUNTABLE. I DESPERATELY WANT TO ACHIEVE THIS....AND YOU KNOW..SHOW OFF :)
  • tembii
    tembii Posts: 34
    Options
    My resolution is to lose 5 pounds, nice and slow and steadily! Also I got some cuuute summer clothes I'd love to look great in c; Working it out for those outfits plus I don't have a bathing suit so getting tone and buying a bathing suit is another goal! I'm 20, female, if anybody wants to add me c:
  • Zouthx
    Zouthx Posts: 15 Member
    Options
    Lose 100 pounds, finish school, and get the heck out of retail! lol
  • billsica
    billsica Posts: 4,741 Member
    Options
    To dance with everything I have in me at my friends wedding.
  • milalove1988
    milalove1988 Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    my work usually does a biggest loser contest... at the start of the year. so that will be my jump start. My new years resolution is to lose 50lbs this year. I have plenty of room to lose more. But im keeping my goals reasonable for me.
  • CatrinEluned
    Options
    Mine is to stick with the weight loss and fitness this time around and not to give up after a month or two.
  • JMRod
    JMRod Posts: 86 Member
    Options
    My 2014 goals are:

1. To make it to my goal weight (only have 22 pounds to go) and then reevaulate that number up or down depending on what I look like. My doctor has told me that my goal is not unrealistic or unhealthy. I want to look fit not just skinny.

2. To run my first half marathon in March. I just want to finish regardles of time. If I don't regret this decision, I will then train for a full marathon in November. Again, just finishing is enough for me.

3. To keep exercising and logging faithfully. I'm okay with the fact that this will probably be for the rest of my life.

4. I want to try to conquer some of my fears. I will do a zip line for my 52nd birthday in January and hike a huge granite rock. Wierd thing is I didn't have a fear of heights when I was young.
  • trevnem
    trevnem Posts: 93 Member
    Options
    Mine is to just keep going!! I'm half way there, about another 30 to lose. Also I would like to keep getting stronger, and lift, get correctform, and just be awesome by spring/summer :) good luck with goals everyone!!!
  • 87monkey
    87monkey Posts: 83 Member
    Options
    to lose at least 50 more pounds...
  • BeachIron
    BeachIron Posts: 6,490 Member
    Options
    Stay the course
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!