love this wanted to share

Options

Replies

• MyChocolateDiet
    MyChocolateDiet Posts: 22,281 Member
    Options
    i have found this one to be true...even if i don't look like these girls.

i love the pic with it b/c if that girl with the lifted dumbbell were focusing on anyone but herself she might have been content to do what they are doing....but no, it wasn't enough for that moment for her, she had to lift it.

Had to open in a browser to see it, but yeah, the picture was worth 1000 words.

iknow sorry i couldn't find a smaller one.
  • KaosLynnRose
    KaosLynnRose Posts: 3,415 Member
    Options
    images?q=tbn:ANd9GcROBPP7op0KqAfNHdU3NjxeRWkReitTM4JXHZ3X1Z8-DAq9Y_dK
  • DamePiglet
    DamePiglet Posts: 3,730 Member
    Options
    You know what? This thread has GENUINELY inspired me. To be honest, I've been running on fumes lately, but I've gotten a lot from this.

THANK YOU Kaos, MCD and other contributors. :flowerforyou: :heart: :drinker:
  • Achrya
    Achrya Posts: 16,913 Member
    Options
    Hmmm, glad to see that comment posted and not my other two!

Anyways, I see a bunch of hypocrites. No one got in an uproar over the comment about how the morbidly obese woman wasn't as beautiful as the thin woman. You don't know that woman's struggles either, but it's perfectly ok to say she's unattractive, but not the other. Riiiiight..

****ing autocorrect. It's time I get my *kitten* to bed. Night!

I found it incredibly gross, actually, but it had already been commented on and that poster hasn't attempted a defense to their comments so it didn't seem further comment was needed.

Ask 100 people if those two women are equally attractive, and approximately 125 of them will respond with a resounding "no." Which contradicts the picture I quoted when posting those two.

Oh. Couldn't resist?

Well fine, your comment was gross and that good old "lots of people agree with me!" Doesn't somehow absolve you of that grossness.

Call it gross all you want, doesn't make it less true.

Saying that doesn't make you any less abhorrent, imho. :flowerforyou:

Truth hurts. And it's a good thing that I care so much about your opinion of me.

LCK9Nv8.png

Aww, you thinking about my jimmies? How adorable.

It doesn't matter if you care what I think of you, silly man. My opinion of you isn't for you, its for me. You just seemed like you wanted that acknowledgment and I see no reason not to oblige you. Slow forum night and all.

Now respond again telling me how much you don't care.

Your self righteousness in referring to my post is laughable. You know damn well the second woman is more attractive. And as such, you know damn well that the pic I quoted basically stating that everyone is equally attractive is a load of crap. Getting your panties in a bunch proving that bs inspirational "it don't matter how fat you are because you're still just as beautiful as everyone else" crap wrong is a nice bonus.

I think attractiveness is subjective. The woman on the couch, and others who look like her, have been known to make a considerable amount of money doing fetish shows on the internet. Someone is paying and someone is *kitten*. Someone iut there would prwfer that woman to the fit one.

That's not self righteous, its just an acknowledgement of human nature and variance. Just because I think one thing is attractive doesn't mean is dismiss all other things as unattractive or 'less attractive' and demand others acknowledge it as well.

You seem really focused on my panties. Should I be flattered, you cheeky boy you.
  • MyChocolateDiet
    Options
    lolol so fitting.

1096875_668061163207018_668061106540357_51375_1180_b.jpg
  • KaosLynnRose
    Options
    this is good for me cuz i got a lil belly yet lol

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcRmtRuTohBLQP8eEYi5uoB4I3_9hVSYr_YWUIH7s742XNvhKNx0
  • MyChocolateDiet
    Options
    MAN i hope i get a weight set for xmas

73ea4e844391a93adbeb937d2effd27d.jpg
  • fitandskinnygal
    Options
    svett-7.jpg?w=611

I like this one!
  • KaosLynnRose
    Options
    You know what? This thread has GENUINELY inspired me. To be honest, I've been running on fumes lately, but I've gotten a lot from this.

THANK YOU Kaos, MCD and other contributors. :flowerforyou: :heart: :drinker:

ty i xmas gift for u

757942.jpg
  • KaosLynnRose
    Options
    this is wht i gotta tell myself...but kindof hard wit a lil one lol

c80a15cc99d2a04ea49ae9eced9809bc.jpg
  • KaosLynnRose
    Options
    i think i need to burn me some calories lol

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcS3AHSB0H_X4A05ovpt1bEhFhtoUoHHwGQKm5wdMiv-ZY6vWtc4
  • jofjltncb6
    jofjltncb6 Posts: 34,415 Member
    Options
    ok now bck to the topic lol

I'm slightly confused. What exactly was the topic? I thought it was a single image you wanted to share (and then presumably wanted others to join in a discussion).
  • ldrosophila
    ldrosophila Posts: 7,512 Member
    Options

Anyways, I see a bunch of hypocrites. No one got in an uproar over the comment about how the morbidly obese woman wasn't as beautiful as the thin woman. You don't know that woman's struggles either, but it's perfectly ok to say she's unattractive, but not the other. Riiiiight..

I found it incredibly gross, actually, but it had already been commented on and that poster hasn't attempted a defense to their comments so it didn't seem further comment was needed.

Ask 100 people if those two women are equally attractive, and approximately 125 of them will respond with a resounding "no." Which contradicts the picture I quoted when posting those two.

Oh. Couldn't resist?

Well fine, your comment was gross and that good old "lots of people agree with me!" Doesn't somehow absolve you of that grossness.

Truth hurts. And it's a good thing that I care so much about your opinion of me.

LCK9Nv8.png

It doesn't matter if you care what I think of you, silly man. My opinion of you isn't for you, its for me. You just seemed like you wanted that acknowledgment and I see no reason not to oblige you. Slow forum night and all.

Your self righteousness in referring to my post is laughable. You know damn well the second woman is more attractive. And as such, you know damn well that the pic I quoted basically stating that everyone is equally attractive is a load of crap. Getting your panties in a bunch proving that bs inspirational "it don't matter how fat you are because you're still just as beautiful as everyone else" crap wrong is a nice bonus.

What's wrong with finding inspiration from an image? Do you really care if some woman with sh-t for self esteem finds inspiration from a simple image? Does it really effect your life if she stands a little taller, dresses a little nicer, and takes care of herself? What does it honestly matter if she feels beautiful to you?
  • Achrya
    Achrya Posts: 16,913 Member
    Options
    You ladies ate posting some awesome inspirational stuff here. Imma go take my desire for amusement elsewhere (there have to be some clean eaters to poke at somewhere...) And leave you all to it.
  • KaosLynnRose
    Options
    rly rly good one

fitness%20motivational%20quotes%20(15).jpg
  • Hauntinglyfit
    Hauntinglyfit Posts: 5,537 Member
    Options
    i think i need to burn me some calories lol

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcS3AHSB0H_X4A05ovpt1bEhFhtoUoHHwGQKm5wdMiv-ZY6vWtc4

Pfttt. Like it ever lasts an hour.
  • DamePiglet
    DamePiglet Posts: 3,730 Member
    Options

Oh. Couldn't resist?

LCK9Nv8.png

You have my sympathy, really, as you felt the need to place your own biases on things that we posted.

Thanks for nearly utterly de-railing this thread, with your obvious contempt for overweight women and your desire to take something nice away from us.

You actually forced me to focus my energy on the positive messages just to tune out your rudeness and ugliness.
  • KaosLynnRose
    Options
    ok now bck to the topic lol

I'm slightly confused. What exactly was the topic? I thought it was a single image you wanted to share (and then presumably wanted others to join in a discussion).

it was the quote tht i like ...also posting insperation work out quote and stuff like that
  • MyChocolateDiet
    Options
    fitspiration.jpg?w=560&h=560
  • MyChocolateDiet
    Options
    tumblr_mwy10s6i171se7rzjo1_1280.jpg
This discussion has been closed.